Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (73497 Views)

Exposed- Hushpuppi 3 Wives And 4 Kids Cry For Help Said They Are...(video) / Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nov6(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
CloudResident:

Am learning,am still learning.. thanks bro. God bless you repete grin

Bro we are all learning too, nobody is 100% perfect, it is just opportunity&Grace that has taken us to where we are.

Am still learning from alot of people.
When OP posted that about Hushpuppy i had to do my own traces too, and discovered everything was true.
It comes with the job

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by NoWorries7(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
A mere scammer boasting.. Can you imagine? what this country is turning into?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by olatunde07: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bro i need you to get in touch with me,you are the sort of person i am looking for.I am planning something of an investigative journalism initiative and dont worry its a paid gig pls get in touch on Dalighieri0000 at gmail dot com
corperscorner:
So for some time now, we've been getting disturbing by the noise of the glorious Gucci puppet called Hushpuppi.

First of, I'm doing this for the sake of those that would want to wallow in frustration 'cos they feel this dude is getting money just by being a socialite (only God knows what that truly means in today's world).

When it comes to social engineering, you only need to slip up and make a tiny mistake just once before you have your biography being downloaded by the whole world. Apparently, Nigerian scammers are not learned enough to dust their trails. I keep telling those who care to listen, the true scammers and fraudsters have at least one Masters Degree in a duly accredited course of study from a renowned institution (not those ones that grew up knowing all the cyber cafes in the area).

Hushpuppi slipped up when he posted a screenshot of his credit notification received via mail. He exposed a detail he probably thought wouldnt mean much (dude, seriously - I thought you were smart).

Well....before i continue...leme just share the screenshots alongside this post. Observe the email addy in the screenshot below:

jwoodscrane@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by kenoz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Busted
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
blueseacats:
Continue, black man my ass. No matter how much you make from scam, the future if your lineage shall continue to be black,your brain will have black spots on it generation after generation, as you spend money that don't belong to you, your liver will turn black and your kidney will stop to function it will continue like that throughout your generation. Your house might be painted white but it's spiritually dark and haunted by the dead spirit of those you scammed even when you are dead your children won't know peace in that house no pastor or native doctor can save them cause your dark sins will follow them and their generation to graves.
be careful what you wish for
what goes around comes around
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Justuceleague2: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
philips70:

Obviously that has been his online scam identity

Yet not one report on scam list?

You try
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by olatunde07: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
only a compound fool will look at this girl/lady's picture and say she is not fine or suffering the fact that some useless girls worship you ritualists because of your public display doesnt mean women who work hard want to be or look like them
TinaAnita:

*smiles*. Don't you think it's too early for you to kick start your Monday morning with public displays of anger, pain, depression and frustrations? It's not my fault that Magas are yet to pay. It's not my fault that your fellow Internet fraudster was caught in the act. Oya get your sorry ass off that lappy and hit the street in search of a legit job. Better still, take your CV to one of Mr. Biggs restaurants for a cleaning job, apart from cleaning the toilets you are so useless in other job specifications. Oya get going you jackass before you end up in police custody.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by just2endowed: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
HMMM
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Threebear:

When you go home call your mother and father mumu. Maybe you can't understand English or you are simply daft and slow.....i said the last I checked he was not a politician, I don't see the future and I certainly do not know the man's ambition I'm talking about the present and presently he is not a politician, if you stayed in primary school longer, you might have been able to read and understand.
And let me warn you dumbmebi, I do not know hushpuppi, today is the first day I am reading any news concerning him,so he is sure as hell not influencing my life, Nigeria has a magnitude of problem including a missing president and a dwindling economy, if only the poster carried out this research on things and people that matter, not an irrelevant man that has no bearing to the present situation of the country.
I feel sorry for you, people like you blame the rich ones for your poverty instead of striving hard and making something out of your life.
idiottt.... Before you join a thread next time, do yourself the favour of comprehending the topic at hand hence you'll end up making yourself look stuppid as you're currently doing.

The discussion here is a fraudster being exposed and in your own contest there is no need in exposing a fraudster because he's not a politician do you see how dumb you sound?

And to crown your stupiditty.... An international fraudster that is tarnishing the image of the nation you represent is not a problem to you, even tho you stayed longer in primary school you still ended up becoming a disgrace to your parents

To everyone's knowledge fraudulent activities of politicians has always been exposed, so if the op decides he wants to use his time and energy to exposing proud and flamboyant Yahooboys, how is that suppose be your father's business? Mumu

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by vizkiz: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
This thread. grin ..

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by nkemdi89(f): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
corperscorner:
So for some time now, we've been getting disturbing by the noise of the glorious Gucci puppet called Hushpuppi.

First of, I'm doing this for the sake of those that would want to wallow in frustration 'cos they feel this dude is getting money just by being a socialite (only God knows what that truly means in today's world).

When it comes to social engineering, you only need to slip up and make a tiny mistake just once before you have your biography being downloaded by the whole world. Apparently, Nigerian scammers are not learned enough to dust their trails. I keep telling those who care to listen, the true scammers and fraudsters have at least one Masters Degree in a duly accredited course of study from a renowned institution (not those ones that grew up knowing all the cyber cafes in the area).

Hushpuppi slipped up when he posted a screenshot of his credit notification received via mail. He exposed a detail he probably thought wouldnt mean much (dude, seriously - I thought you were smart).

Well....before i continue...leme just share the screenshots alongside this post. Observe the email addy in the screenshot below:

jwoodscrane@yahoo.com
I think I will need your assistance on something important which I won't like to discuss in public, please kindly accept my pm.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by kullozone(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nellofficial:

Small boy.. Calm down.. Amadioha loves you cool

Guy e don do, nor be you dey scam people with btc? You sell with jreyez and quote yourself with Nellofficial cheesy
go learn better work and chop better money... No scam Nairaland people ehn!? Wetin you wan use $150 or $300 do na? That one na german german naw! Do better transaction, oga.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by kullozone(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
This thread. grin ..

Lmao! It's fvcking bloody cheesy
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by corperscorner: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
nkemdi89:

I think I will need your assistance on something important which I won't like to discuss in public, please kindly accept my pm.
You can reach me via mail...
Corperscorner@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by corperscorner: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
This thread. grin ..

Lmao grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by seangy4konji: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
just like one guy who is always frowning anytime he sees me at the bar drinking an buying fish and chip...asking what i o for a living...

i know one day while reasoning my matter?he will forget to look left and danngote trailer will take care of him and while he goes to hell

will be back at the pub enjoying my life....

instead make u deh hustle,u deh carry my gist around..

e jen simi..i no get your time in adekunle gold voice.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Deadprez: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
RSVP:

Even If I tell u d site shey u fit pull watin dem boiz dey pull?

Malay boiz no get joy oo
sure na, just drop am make we dig am bro.. make I drop mail?
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
if you don't have anything reasonable to say then sweave or are you deaf?

Stop masturbating all over my mention
Your problem is lack of good quality education. Mind you I am not a gay like you and your ape Dad
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
tellwisdom:

How then do you know hushpuppi is a scammer if you hadn't met with him?? You be oloshi. Sense no dey ur head. I just dey look u sad
If the son of a senator spends the way he spends, what will your judgment be like ?? Scammer too or u hail him because it wasn't stolen by him?...Pls stop wasting my time son. Go and play with sands undecided
u jst murdered the monkey tnx

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Threebear(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
idiottt.... Before you join a thread next time, do yourself the favour of comprehending the topic at hand hence you'll end up making yourself look stuppid as you're currently doing.

The discussion here is a fraudster being exposed and in your own contest there is no need in exposing a fraudster because he's not a politician do you see how dumb you sound?

And to crown your stupiditty.... An international fraudster that is tarnishing the image of the nation you represent is not a problem to you, even tho you stayed longer in primary school you still ended up becoming a disgrace to your parents

To everyone's knowledge fraudulent activities of politicians has always been exposed, so if the op decides he wants to use his time and energy to exposing proud and flamboyant Yahooboys, how is that suppose be your father's business? Mumu
Your village people certainly took the better part of your brain and left you a dunce.
Nigeria is filled with fraudsters, that this one happens to be a celebrity doesn't make him worse off than hypocrites like you.
The country I come from is a country where graduates are denied jobs after seven years at the university, where women are called to a hotel room under the guise of corruption, where an ailing president simply refuses to hand over and occultism, ritual and sacrilege are the bane of the day.
Hushpuppi is not the reason you are a failure in life ,calling him a fraudster simply because of a stupid research with a name of a non existent person on facebook not only makes you guilty of slandar but categorically makes you one of the most stupid human being alive.
If this were a law court, the court will throw out this case and charge you for defamation.
Just look at the stupid post about a random white woman on Facebook bearing the name of his g mail address and that in your book already qualifies him as a fraudster, meanwhile near you there are women you are taking advantage of unduly, you are probably stealing from your boss too and doing all sorts of evil practices.... People like you get the hottest part of hell fire because while you are busy counting other people's sin, the devil is busy multiplying yours. Keep deceiving yourself, mr justice of Nigeria, irrelevant thing. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
ivolt:

Let me guess, you are jobless and an aspiring ill-luck fraudster.
If you had my level of "failure", your poverty stricken enslaved mind will be
liberated and you will understand that crime is not the only means to survive.

You think you can improve your luck by praising a fellow fraudster ?
You may remain a bottom-feeder for life with the way you are going.
Ur father nyash, poor goat.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Who doesn't know he is a scammer... You are even sounding more foolish than we already know
U that can't even speak polished English, your calling a rich man scammer.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
nobleblood:

That's make them two undercover agent now.

How do you know he is a criminal. Agent x. Moral high ground. All the parties involve are theives. Why pick on HP. Can you tell me you are sure of Kc, phyno income? Oya investigate away then.why being sentimental since you are so much in love with your society. Bithch sit down!

This is naija where there are only but a hand full of saints. Moral laws don't apply expecially in the streets.
He wont understand cause he is a poor child.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ivolt: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
demefa:
Ur father nyash, poor goat.

Behold, the latest kid recruited to defend the fraudster puppi.

With your third class and poor reasoning ability, your future is bleak after NYSC
and the smile on your DP is obviously fake.

So that leaves you with one option, fraud, the profession of retarded dimwits who
can't make it in any other field.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by nobleblood: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
ivolt:

You are just attempting to muddy the water, the topic is about hushpuppi, not the other guys you
listed, I am not one of those who worship money, you could as well added Dangote
to your list it won't change the fact that Hushpuppi uses a female identity which is
a common tactic for internet fraudsters.

Existence of other potential criminal does not invalidate the particular one on focus.
If tomorrow headline reads, "bill gates caught robbing on the highway", it will not
in anyway invalidate the proven impersonation crime of hushpuppi.

You don't get it, the OP only proved one thing that Hushpuppi uses a fake identity.
Whatever can be inferred is the readers opinion.

Please learn to stay on topic.

Finally, this isn't about morality, impersonation and fraud is a crime worldwide, but if you
prefer a lawless society were no one will question criticise your way of life, you will have
to migrate to the jungle!

You lack street sense. One day am gonna write a book on why dumb people get hit in cross fires.

No one gives a FCK if HP, sits on dick for a living. Its all in the act. Ever since this guy came on the scene with his giant cock to pee on your favorite artist.,you all of a sudden have become society watchdog...principle men. Honest earners and all. Shit! Am almost starting to believe in my nation again. Where have all this miinds been? Mr. Kc suddenly want him investigated. By God before I could say ballssss...here is one on my naira land door step..I'll be dam! .but wait! He is no real security man. Just some fucking fanboy.. Who just with ness his favorite artist assss been dragged all over the place. Shyttt! What to do now?

Boy listern! Street boys are talking. hush! Their language is often different from yours OK?

So iwill advice you use that wonder talent, to solve bola ige's murder, find secrets to enterrnal youth. Crack nuclears codes..e.t.c...y find your calling. Cus as far as street hustle goes, you guys are far in the woods.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ivolt: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
nobleblood:

You lack street sense. One day am gonna write a book on why dumb people get hit in cross fires.

No one gives a FCK if HP, sits on dick for a living. Its all in the act. Ever since this guy came on the scene with his giant cock to pee on our favorite atist.,you all of a sudden have become society watchdog...principle men. Honest earners and all. Shit! Am almost starting to believe in my nation again. Where have all this miinds been? The Davido, phyno, And Kc, who rub shit on our faces daily with their shitty music. How many shield agents have you sent after them in the past fan boy!..

op use that wonder talent, to solve bola ige's murder, find secrets to internal youth. Crack nuclears codes..e.t.c...you guys should find your calling.

Please go through threads dealing with celebrity frauds(I think the latest was 9ice
song glorifying fraudsters), you will find supporters and those who are against crime.

Nothing has really changed, a society that tolerates and celebrates financial crime can never
progress economically.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Threebear:

Your village people certainly took the better part of your brain and left you a dunce.
Nigeria is filled with fraudsters, that this one happens to be a celebrity doesn't make him worse off than hypocrites like you.
The country I come from is a country where graduates are denied jobs after seven years at the university, where women are called to a hotel room under the guise of corruption, where an ailing president simply refuses to hand over and occultism, ritual and sacrilege are the bane of the day.
Hushpuppi is not the reason you are a failure in life ,calling him a fraudster simply because of a stupid research with a name of a non existent person on facebook not only makes you guilty of slandar but categorically makes you one of the most stupid human being alive.
If this were a law court, the court will throw out this case and charge you for defamation.
Just look at the stupid post about a random white woman on Facebook bearing the name of his g mail address and that in your book already qualifies him as a fraudster, meanwhile near you there are women you are taking advantage of unduly, you are probably stealing from your boss too and doing all sorts of evil practices.... People like you get the hottest part of hell fire because while you are busy counting other people's sin, the devil is busy multiplying yours. Keep deceiving yourself, mr justice of Nigeria, irrelevant thing. Nonsense.
dude.... there's no need to salivate over this issue, it's clearly obvious that you can't even comprehend this thread just like I said earlier or you're just keen on defending your master and mentor with no proof

The op did a good job and numerous individuals has requested to work with him already,

Ordinary copy and paste of the suspected email on Facebook would have help your dumb skull but no you'll rather die for him...

Just because the majority of us on this thread ain't ass licker like doesn't make us poor, we have legit ways of becoming successful so change your ways before you rot in poverty, scam will not take you anywhere

Your dubious brain is even calling him a celebrity, us this how shameful you've become, what talent exactly is he celebrating...mumu you see your life
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
demefa:
Your problem is lack of good quality education. Mind you I am not a gay like you and your ape Dad
you see why I said your brain has nothing productive to offer, how exactly does this contribute to this thread now??

Stop disgracing your innocent father everywhere, it's not must you talk
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:

Your as stupid as your father who refused to train you in good schools. So it's only scammers who are tarnishing the image of the nation?? All these thieves called politicians, these prostitutes called artists and many more, who have totally damaged Nigeria's image. You don't see them?? And who told you Hushpuppi is a scammer? Has he ever told you he is a scammer? Have you ever caught him scamming Even if he is a scammer it's not your call to prove it. Your not a police man , your not EFCC. I know you have a shallow brain but try to upgrade it. I will always say this, you lack good quality education. Grammatical bomber man

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
ivolt:

Behold, the latest kid recruited to defend the fraudster puppi.

With your third class and poor reasoning ability, your future is bleak after NYSC
and the smile on your DP is obviously fake.

So that leaves you with one option, fraud, the profession of retarded dimwits who
can't make it in any other field.

Go away fool, keep hating on rich guys. It's not our fault that your poor. I know your intimidated by the way we spend our money. Sorry child of a goat
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
billycayana:

be careful what you wish for
what goes around comes around
if you don't know the subject please don't contribute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.