Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) (19074 Views)

Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
FINE SOMEBODY. MAY GOD BLESS THEIR UNION. AREWA GIRLS SABI FINE SHA

Aameen...
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by clovislouis(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

Another light skinned girl.

Are successful men allergic to dark skinned.

Nonsense!!!

All these light skinned people and their problems
lol. Go and bleach
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by laudate: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:
We don't have any caste system in Arewa, we are not Indians.

We are all equal and so shall it be
Yeah, the only system you have are the rich and the poor. The talakawas and the Basaraken.
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by win2kwire: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
with money stolen from CBN
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by odiokay: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
The first picture be like...I can't wait to banana you grin
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Damianbrown(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
grudges:
diz is ur problem, anything concerning north or islam u most criticised, to hell with ur criticism, almajiris is every where in nigeria including ur area, we r proud of almajiris, cheers
why shouldn't you be proud when you dnt go through what they go through
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Damianbrown(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

All human are equals, regardless of his/her financial status
but you know they are being denied education, food and many life essentials. You know what i am talking about
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Damianbrown:
but you know they are being denied education, food and many life essentials. You know what i am talking about

They are the one depriving themself all the necessity of life, or let me say their parents.

There are many government school with free education but they chose not to enroll themselves, they prefer almajiri system of education.

But poverty is the main cause of all this problems

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Damianbrown(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

They are the one depriving themself all the necessity of life, or let me say their parents.

There are many government school with free education but they chose not to enroll themselves, they prefer almajiri system of education.

lack of proper orientation from the religious head. And the government isn't helping matter

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 2:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Fulanis are not Nigerians. They just intermarried with Hausas and passed the genes. They are the real pretty ones in the North cool

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Fulanis are not Nigerians. They just intermarried with Hausas and passed the genes. They are the real pretty ones in the North cool

Not all fulanis are mixed with Hausas and vice versa. There are beautiful people in every ethnicity. Nigeria was formed in 1914, what do you mean not Nigerians?
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:

There's free education or at least affordable education. People are always encouraged to enroll their children. Yet somehow it's the upper class' fault for them refusing to heed the call. Anyone who isn't educated in the north has only himself or his parents to blame.

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 3:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Ersan:

There's free education or at least affordable education. People are always encouraged to enroll their children. Yet somehow it's the upper class' fault for them refusing to heed the call. Anyone who isn't educated in the north has only himself or his parents to blame.
very true.

It always breaks my heart when i see under age kids begging for food in the street as almajiri, there future is just blank.

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:

very true.

It always breaks my heart when i see under age kids begging for food in the street as almajiri, there future is just blank.

Wallahi. But I always see it like this, there's you and me. It's up to us to change this trend and try to encourage education. There's so much wasted potential. It's truly sad but I remain optimistic.

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Ersan:

Wallahi. But I always see it like this, there's you and me. It's up to us to change this trend and try to encourage education. There's so much wasted potential. It's truly sad but I remain optimistic.
Yea may Allah help us.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ersan:

Not all fulanis are mixed with Hausas and vice versa. There are beautiful people in every ethnicity. Nigeria was formed in 1914, what do you mean not Nigerians?
Fulanis are immigrants from Niger republic. Go and research before arguing on what you know nothing about. The poor ones are called 'almajiris'.

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Fulanis are immigrants from Niger republic. Go and research before arguing on what you know nothing about. The poor ones are called 'almajiris'.

Lol! Know nothing about? Niger Republic? Are you drunk? I attached a list of Niger republic ethnicities for you. The ethnic make up there is very similar to that of Nigeria because at one point we were part of the same caliphate before the Brit's and the French decided to divide us amongst themselves. So try again.

Go and read up more then I'll tell you why whether fulanis immigrated or not doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 3:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Ersan:

Lol! Know nothing about? Niger Republic? Are you drunk? I attached a list of Niger republic ethnicities for you. The ethnic make up there is very similar to that of Nigeria because at one point we were part of the same caliphate before the Brit's and the French decided to divide us amongst themselves. So try again.

Go and read up more then I'll tell you why whether fulanis immigrated or not doesn't matter.
Hausas can also migrate to Niger republic as they also can migrate here. Its really not a big deal. They are not Nigerians. Simple and short! If e pain you go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Hausas can also migrate to Niger republic as they also can migrate here. Its really not a big deal. They are not Nigerians. Simple and short! If e pain you go hug transformer.

Stop trying to educate me about my own people. Many nigerian ethnicities claim to have migrated here somewhere along the line. All that doesnt matter, Nigeria was created in 1914, if you were represented here then you're nigerians. Any ethnicity that came after that, then you can call them non Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka, Amosun At African Drums Festival / Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) / Benefits Of Scent Leave To Your Spiritual Life....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.