Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Travelling To Belgium - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Belgium (2052 Views)

UK To Paris To Belgium And Back / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Travelling To Belgium by Uchmonia(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Please fellow nairalanders i wish to travel to Belgium but our flight will stop @ Germany before my final arrival at Belgium. I wish to find out If I will tomb print in Germany or Belgium since I'm going to Belgium.

Please, I have a Shanghai Visa. I sincerely appreciate ur Kind response
Re: Travelling To Belgium by DisturbingEU(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
I doubt it but if you are to thumbprint it's no problem except u got something going on?
Re: Travelling To Belgium by Uchmonia(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks,
Re: Travelling To Belgium by Uchmonia(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
When applying for Shanghai Visa they request for 30,000 Euro health insurance. Please who is to provide the insurance fee, I or the person giving the invitation letter
Re: Travelling To Belgium by Uchmonia(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Great people in the house, please how can I apply for traveling health leader
Re: Travelling To Belgium by sobastical: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ask for their required or preferred insurance they use
You can use swisscare or ergo its about 91 - 150 euro though
Uchmonia:
When applying for Shanghai Visa they request for 30,000 Euro health insurance. Please who is to provide the insurance fee, I or the person giving the invitation letter
Re: Travelling To Belgium by mavinc4u(f): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Uchmonia:

How did they give you visa when you did not apply for travel and health insurance?

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Belgium by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 03, 2017
shocked
sobastical:
Ask for their required or preferred insurance they use
You can use swisscare or ergo its about 91 - 150 euro though
Re: Travelling To Belgium by sobastical: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2017
smithsydny:
shocked
Hello sir... Hehe
Re: Travelling To Belgium by sobastical: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

How did they give you visa when you did not apply for travel and health insurance?

He's just intending to if you read his post well. .."when applying"
Re: Travelling To Belgium by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2017
sobastical:

Hello sir... Hehe
Mk I dey look
Re: Travelling To Belgium by mavinc4u(f): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2017
sobastical:

He's just intending to if you read his post well. .."when applying"

Okay because his last sentence said he has a schengen visa
Re: Travelling To Belgium by sobastical: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2017
smithsydny:
Mk I dey look
Hehe, Good morning sir
Re: Travelling To Belgium by sobastical: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Okay because his last sentence said he has a schengen visa
Oh okay How have your been? Esti still open?
Re: Travelling To Belgium by mavinc4u(f): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
sobastical:

Oh okay
How have your been?
Esti still open?

Have been good. Waiting for the embassy good news today as today marks the 14days of their decision making.
Re: Travelling To Belgium by sobastical: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Have been good. Waiting for the embassy good news today as today marks the 14days of their decision making.

Oh cool stuff
Favour is your portion in Jesus name
Re: Travelling To Belgium by mavinc4u(f): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
sobastical:

Oh cool stuff
Favour is your portion in Jesus name

Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Belgium by Godson201333(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Uchmonia:
Please fellow nairalanders i wish to travel to Belgium but our flight will stop @ Germany before my final arrival at Belgium. I wish to find out If I will tomb print in Germany or Belgium since I'm going to Belgium.

Please, I have a Shanghai Visa. I sincerely appreciate ur Kind response

You have Schengen visa or shanghai Visa..

Anyways if it is Schengen visa,you do not need to thumbprint in Germany,You will thumb print when you finally arrive destination.
Re: Travelling To Belgium by sobastical: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Godson201333:

You have Schengen visa or shanghai Visa..

Anyways if it is Schengen visa,you do not need to thumbprint in Germany,You will thumb print when you finally arrive destination.
Re: Travelling To Belgium by Uchmonia(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good evening to you all, I sincerely appreciate each and everyone of us in your individual comments. I'm intending to apply, but got a bit confused when I read in forum that the 14days the embassy state in their website, that at times it stays more than 3 months or 4 can anyone clear me on that, as in how true it is.

Secondly I'm a banker and a contract staff with monthly salary of 56k, but my statement of account records more than 500k every month, hope I will be granted Visa without second look.

Thirdly, for those of us that have gone through this process with the same Embassy how quick do they issue visa.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Belgium by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Uchmonia:
[s]Good evening to you all, I sincerely appreciate each and everyone of us in your individual comments. I'm intending to apply, but got a bit confused when I read in forum that the 14days the embassy state in their website, that at times it stays more than 3 months or 4 can anyone clear me on that, as in how true it is.[/s]

Secondly I'm a banker and a contract staff with monthly salary of 56k, but my statement of account records more than 500k every month, hope I will be granted Visa without second look.

[s]Thirdly, for those of us that have gone through this process with the same Embassy how quick do they issue visa. [/s]

Thanks
how come?
Re: Travelling To Belgium by Uchmonia(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Xlpacks:
how come?
[color=#770077][/color]

Pardon please.
Re: Travelling To Belgium by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Uchmonia:
[color=#770077][/color]

Pardon please.
Re: Travelling To Belgium by justwise(m): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2018

(1)

Ethiopia To Allow All Africans To Visit Without Visas / Slaves In Dubai, Kings In Nigeria / Senegal,gambia Or Cape Verde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.