Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. (4628 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster using the contributions of his poverty stricken followers to lived a lavish lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Cool. Can you show us some proof?
No

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Cool. Can you show us some proof?

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by hucienda: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
guterMann:
Misplaced priorities.

Your President has been away for more than 2 months,you have not asked how much is the COST of his medical trip .

The governors recently visited him with the scarce resources,you have not bothered to ask the opportunity COST of their visit.

Recently,boko haram captured NNPC workers and killed some,you have amnesia to ask the COST of defence budget.

Your state governor Ortom,'empowered' the youths with brand new wheelbarrows,you never asked the COST of your state's monthly allocation.

Fulani herdsmen have been killing and running rings in Benue and other parts of Nigeria,what is the COST of lives and property of Benue people?

OMENKA YOU ARE THE SMARTEST PERSON I HAVE MET.

This post has said it all.

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by plessis: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Are you sure this omenka is capable of thinking?....

This is shocking

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Three pages, all insults. This is shameful. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by cursedAbiola(f): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
omenka:
If some people at this stage haven't realised insults don't faze me, I wonder when they would. smiley

Proof of howmuch Kanu's shoes cost is all I asked and as answer to that is all that would matter to me. wink
[/s]
Nonsense trash
e pain am well well

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by MEILYN(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2017
GoroTango:
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster using the contributions of his poverty stricken followers to lived a lavish lifestyle.
Baba Elewa, go and hold your leaders responsible for using your destinies to eat Ewedu and Amala.

If our leaders could use their loots to do what Nnamdi Kanu has done, then Nigeria would have been a better place for all.

IPOB is in over 100 countries. That's an achievement an Ewedu eating dunce can never accomplish.

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
MEILYN:
Baba Elewa, go and hold your leaders responsible for using your destinies to eat Ewedu and Amala.

If our leaders could use their loots to do what Nnamdi Kanu has done, then Nigeria would have been a better place for all.

IPOB is in over 100 countries. That's an achievement an Ewedu eating dunce can never accomplish.
Is your money financing Kanu's lifestyle too?

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
What do you expect from Igbos? Their movement was founded on insults, none of them has an iota of a brain in their skulls

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2017

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by MEILYN(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
GoroTango:
Is your money financing Kanu's lifestyle too?
It's IPOB's money and how it's spent shouldn't be your business.

Where were you when Radio Biafra was created? The people FROM the Eastern parts of Nigeria could listen to the broadcast. Do you think it was done for free?

Kanu says and does. He's not like our 419 politicians. All monies contributed by well to do Biafrans were used accordingly to their purposes.

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
GoroTango:
What do you expect from Igbos? Their movement was founded on insults, none of them has an iota of a brain in their skulls
I actually thought someone would give me an answer since they always seem to know how much other people's clothes, shoes and accessories cost. I don't wanna believe ALL OF THEM are equally clueless.
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2017
MEILYN:
It's IPOB's money and how it's spent shouldn't be your business.

Where were you when Radio Biafra was created? The people FROM the Eastern parts of Nigeria could listen to the broadcast. Do you think it was done for free?

Kanu says and does. He's not like our 419 politicians. All monies contributed by well to do Biafrans were used accordingly to their purposes.

You mean all monies are donated to fund your director's lavish lifestyle?

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
I actually thought someone would give me an answer since they always seem to know how much other people's clothes, shoes and accessories cost. I don't wanna believe ALL OF THEM are equally clueless.

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by MichealMbaEmeri: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
he passed the message that's most important

you're crying that you're been raped on your own thread

foolish old man

@Mynd44, Rule 2. This handle is same as bloodykiller, Nebuchadener and many other trolling handle.

CC: Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by BeardedMeat(m): 5:20am On Aug 01, 2017
omenka:
Was going through the forum's archives and came across a thread about the IPOB'S leader's dressing to one of his rallies in the SE and something caught my attention in one of those pictures.

Given how unforgiving both PDP and ipob supporters have been when it comes to fashion choices made by the current leaders of this country as they are always quick to tell us how much Buhari's shoe is worth it the millions Aisha's gown cost "tax payers", I was sorta disappointed when none of these people made the slightest attempt at telling us how much Kanu's shoes costed ipob sponsors.

Now, it should be clear insults from ipob trolls don't bother me anymore and I have developed very thick skin to them, so such would be pretty much expected here. In addition to those insults, it is my hope someone would be kind enough to give us an answer to this:

How much does Nnamdi Kanu's Zanotti shoes cost?

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I hope you take this to the fp so we can have our team of investigators give us some credible answer. Thanks.
Rubbish! Did Kanu loot your Commonwealth to buy designer shoes? Did he tell you he had no shoes growing up? Did he tell you he borrowed money to buy nomination forms? Did he ever portray an austere appearance while their wristwatches cost billions and all their kids schooling abroad? Your thoughts are misguided, face the problems the party you helped into power brought Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by BeardedMeat(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2017
GoroTango:
Yet when you see Tinubu, Amaechi and Atiku coming, you will remain kneeling till they pass.

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
more trash

Simple question and you keep running from pillar to post like say you dey play "football"

How much is the shoe..........simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by dudebuck: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2017
yeye that shoe is made in Aba by a fellow Biafran

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by DocHMD: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2017
cursedAbiola:
you eat drink and sleep on biafra matter makes me wonder if you invest the same on fulani herdsmen butchering Benue citizens the government would have heard their cry.

keep crying like an old sadist latter you're the one that will complain how nairaland is infested with kids

agadi ewu

@topic at least kanu is not feasting on tax payers money for those things rather it's a free offering by those that he's fighting for
but your leaders drain the treasure dry to look good.

fight for your people omenka and you'll see your people shower your soul with gifts and appreciations

nonsense trash thread

This is a slam-dunk for the sadistic old moronic pro-fulani rogue. Thumbs up. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by attackgat: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2017
I dont understand this thread. What has Kanu wearing good shoes got to do with anything? Is Kanu a public office holder? Has he been elected into high office? Has he access to tax payers money?

Why cant Kanu wear good shoes? Kanu is from a Royal family and his father is king of their village. Are people implying thst Kanu cannot afford good shoes?

This is a pointless thread

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Sanchez01: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2017
omenka:
How much does the shoe cost sir?
An average decent Zanotti shoe goes for nothing less than $700, approximately N270 grand. This is not the exact amount of the shoe though, since there's no way to have a closer look to determine its design.

It is evident that the dude has sponsors whosr purpose is to see that he unsettles the country. The beautiful part is that he would be dumped the moment their purpose is achieved. The dude should have worn the IPOB designer's shoe rather than an Italian brand. But what gives, scammers would be scammers.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Sanchez01: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
dudebuck:
yeye that shoe is made in Aba by a fellow Biafran
Zanotti is an Italian brand. Does it not beat your imagination that he wore a customised Biafran shoe just once prior to his temporal release and then stopped everything since?
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Blue3k(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Omenka you came half cocked into this fight and the IPOB mob lit you up. You should have known they would bring up Buhari and Aisha. Lol stick to objective issues not petty ones about his fashion. If you can't prove he looted funds or stole it nobody will care.

Those stuff are expensive he might be fleecing followers but who cares. They chose to follow him to end of earth. He gives the appearance of working. He does tours and has operations with IPOB. I doubt he's a one man show.

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by konfused: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Uwa enwe mmeta, if he wears only bathroom slippers, they will complain, if he wears made-in Aba shoe, they will complain, if he wears designers shoe they will still complain .....ike gwuru

Nwa ndi ara Omenka na aju maka akpu ukwu Nnamdi, nke gi ona efu, aga kwala cho ihe I ga aru, noro ebe ahu na aju ajuju na enweghi isi na odu.

Efulefu

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by dudebuck: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Zanotti is an Italian brand. Does it not beat your imagination that he wore a customised Biafran shoe just once prior to his temporal release and then stopped everything since?
I don't even see any point in what you blabbed here, those shoes can be in Aba.

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Abagworo(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a guy man. He sees other IPOB members as mugu. Each time I watch his videos it reminds me of our fraudster men of god and their swag. Soon he will acquire a jet and his mugus will be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2017
konfused:
Uwa enwe mmeta, if he wears only bathroom slippers, they will complain, if he wears made-in Aba shoe, they will complain, if he wears designers shoe they will still complain .....ike gwuru

Nwa ndi ara Omenka na aju maka akpu ukwu Nnamdi, nke gi ona efu, aga kwala cho ihe I ga aru, noro ebe ahu na aju ajuju na enweghi isi na odu.

Efulefu
The same to your parents, whatever it is you wrote.
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2017
konfused:

Efulefu
O bu eziokwu nwanne m.
Ndi iberibe akaria n'uwa.

Okachasi ndi ofe (na ndi di ka Omenka n'akwado ha) n'ogbe Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Urchman27(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Omenka
Buhari dirty pant fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country / Oyo 2019: A Crack In Tinubu's Priceless Empire / Crowd Mob A Buhari Look Alike Today Seen Driving A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.