Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) (28088 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Flexygist: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Footballer, Obafemi Martins and his babymama, Abigail, are expecting their second child. They have been dating for over four years now and have a son together. Abigail shared these photos showing her pregnancy on IG.

Congrats to them!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/31/footballer-obafemi-martins-and-his-babymama-are-expecting-their-second-child-photos/

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
U just dey put person pikin belle you never want marry am

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2017
U just dey put person pikin belle you never want marry am..

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by fernandez1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
La posh
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Sambusiness(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
The guy dey score the goal like say na ball he dey play.

Baby mama drama continues. He remain me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by credid(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Its a gooaaal!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by cnnamoko(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm
Since he stopped scoring on the field, na bed sure pass

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oba-Goal has scored another goal

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeligray:
U just dey put person pikin belle you never want marry am
Am supporting him, girls are always foolish, they think the so called man would end up marrying them

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Power and love of money shuts some ladies ability to reason and think

8 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice, sha get married. You don dey old bros

Morning my brothers and sisters, few know me. Many don't.

I am Donbrowser, an undergraduate, a graduate, a researcher and a petty business man. I am in my late twenties with strong urge for change.
I am a NIGERIAN with a heavy heart each time i see a country like ours with very large population coveted by many other smaller nations engage in tribal wars.

It is on record that Nigeria's largest Forum is Nairaland.com and it serves as a significance and reflection of what the Nigerian society looks like. For Few years now, this great forum has been a source of knowledge to many people even outside Nigeria all the credits to Mr Seun Osewa.

Nairaland has gone through a lot of trends from spacebook.ers, Namechecker.s, fu.ckergivers, hereinfrance crew, endtime crew to the current shift lemme faint crew. The latest trend on Nairaland as at now is one that has come to stay for a long time and will have a lot of effect on the general view of the forum both locally and internationally.

Nairaland has become a place where every single political, crime and cultural thread is a ring for tribal stunts. This act has become almost acceptable that 90% of users on Nairaland now check the names of people who have committed crimes, embezzled money or done something wrong; if they find people from other tribes there, they say silent prayer of thanks.

I believe Nairaland Mods and the owner Mr. Seun Osewa have been doing a great job but tribalism on Nairaland is a threat to the Nigerian society at large.

This is one of the few things i wish to use my position as MR. NAIRALAND to correct if elected.

A Vote for Donbrowser is a vote against Tribalism. Let's kick tribalism out of Nairaland.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by jashar(f): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
1st time, let's say it was a mistake.
2nd time, should we call it a coincidence?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
donbrowser:
Nice, sha get married. You don dey old bros

Morning my brothers and sisters, few know me. Many don't.

I am Donbrowser, an undergraduate, a graduate, a researcher and a petty business man. I am in my late twenties with strong urge for change.
I am a NIGERIAN with a heavy heart each time i see a country like ours with very large population coveted by many other smaller nations engage in tribal wars.

It is on record that Nigeria's largest Forum is Nairaland.com and it serves as a significance and reflection of what the Nigerian society looks like. For Few years now, this great forum has been a source of knowledge to many people even outside Nigeria all the credits to Mr Seun Osewa.

Nairaland has gone through a lot of trends from spacebook.ers, Namechecker.s, fu.ckergivers, hereinfrance crew, endtime crew to the current shift lemme faint crew. The latest trend on Nairaland as at now is one that has come to stay for a long time and will have a lot of effect on the general view of the forum both locally and internationally.

Nairaland has become a place where every single political, crime and cultural thread is a ring for tribal stunts. This act has become almost acceptable that 90% of users on Nairaland now check the names of people who have committed crimes, embezzled money or done something wrong; if they find people from other tribes there, they say silent prayer of thanks.

I believe Nairaland Mods and the owner Mr. Seun Osewa have been doing a great job but tribalism on Nairaland is a threat to the Nigerian society at large.

This is one of the few things i wish to use my position as MR. NAIRALAND to correct if elected.

A Vote for Donbrowser is a vote against Tribalism. Let's kick tribalism out of Nairaland.

Where is your campaign poster
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by rossyc(f): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Baby mama, okay.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
I thought he was going out with Mario Balotelli's sister

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by macphilip: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oga Martins, Welldone o!
more grease to your cassava
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
roqrules04:

Where is your campaign poster
Coming soon when the thread for voting is officially open. Kindly share my post thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017

hmm...

Best of luck
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Very soon baby mama go be title... Make una no go marry; be eating okro, ofe nsala, efo riro, etc and be calling all of them baby mama...,
Rubbish... angry

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Haters go soon arrive. Wise guys who marriage epp. only owes her child support if it goes south, unlike marriage wey na half of his fortune tongue

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
HajimeSaito:
I thought he was going out with Mario Balotelli's sister
abigail Barwuah, na balo sis

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
she looks like a chimpanzee waiting to be offered some bananas
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by gozzlin: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
This woman can't stop spreading her legs.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
obafemi had scored another goal
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
What's this she wore? Thrash.....
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:
now I see the reason why most guy go after baby mama's I guess u know about thatgrin
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by SpyAC(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oba goal, de only man dt score in all cylinder.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Businessideas: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
She is beautiful.Congratulations to the lucky couple.
However,High heels shoes are bad for pregnant women,other unsuspecting women should please note and should be careful before copying her example.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
jashar:
1st time, let's say it was a mistake.
2nd time, should we call it a coincidence?
undecided
grin yes, maybe coincidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi's Stats In 700 Barcelona Games / Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / Kylian Mbappe Turns Down Real Madrid, To Remain At Paris Saint-Germain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.