Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock (12161 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Yoruba Refuses To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osibanjo For Nigeria’s Unity / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by EDonHappen: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2017
The six abducted students of Lagos Model College, Igbonla, Epe, who were recently released are expected to join a flight to Abuja, to meet with Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo.

The coalition under the aegis of Safe Schools and Communities Advocacy Group (SSACG) said this in reaction to Friday’s release of six abducted boys of Government Model College Igbonla Epe.

The CSOs in a statement by its coordinator, Adeola Soetan expressed concern that the kidnap happened for the second time and that the boys spent 65 days.

The group also called the Lagos State Government to refund the over N30 million ransom allegedly paid by parents of the boys and that government should rehabilitate them and grant them scholarship up to university level.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/6-rescued-lagos-students-meet-acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-aso-rock/

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by taylor88(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
some ppl will go and hide in a hotel room for days

come out looking haggard, blame it on kidnapper

that's now a new trending Northern agenda for youth empowerment

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by NwaAmaikpe: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

This country is a joke.
So being a kidnap victim qualifies you to meet with a jobless VP?

This is just a cheap source of propaganda for their failed government.

SMH

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Teewhy2: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good one, the children needs all the moral and psychological support to move ahead in life and not develop criminal mindset which might have been caused by the incident. I hope all this meeting with the who is who help transform the children's life for good.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by imijerry29(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
The way some people reason tho'
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by agbonkamen(f): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dem don blow in timaya voice grin
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by brainpulse: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
somebody should come and kidnap me

that's now a new trending Northern agenda for youth employment
You are worthless to the kidnappers and Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by GentleYoung(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nl
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sometimes if God want to pick your call he will first send a painful sms

3 Likes

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by YesNo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Next thing they be sitting with Donal Trump.
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by FemiEddy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nawaoo... From chibok girls meeting with Trump to these ones meeting with Acting president.. My kidnappers should kidnap me with no torture oo.. Maybe I'll meet trump too embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by BedLam: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
For what purpose really ? angry Seems Osinbade is joblees or what ?
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by fiftynaira(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na wa oo.... post this kind pix....
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Fabolousibk1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
These boiz don hammer.....
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by dakeskese(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmmm...

This country and propaganda... where dat Zuma pix self.

angry
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by ninocia18(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Sleyanya1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

Probably he'd give them scholarship abroad & refund the Ransome fee back to their parents .

Maybe

Acting President is Good like that.
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Ra88: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why?
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by TinaAnita(f): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
When are they going to rescue me so I'd meet with osinbajo and possibly fly to London to see bubu?
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
xxx1667:
You ban will be eternal

1 Like

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by iamwoods(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
make dem con kidnap me o..maybe i go meet the vice pre
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Sleyanya1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
xxx1667:

Wetin concern the topic & Ashie work

1 Like

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by sicker000: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
xxx1667:
Guy, I'd wanted to tell you to use ur sense, but since I saw ur moniker and what it implies, I withdrew my advise

1 Like

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by sekundosekundo: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Misplaced priority, instead of Osibanjo to come down to Lagos and the place this kidnapping took place to see things for himself and proffer solution to this menace, he's busy inviting the victims just to score political goal.
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by sicker000: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

You are completely finished dude. It shall never be well with those who destroyed your future with puna
I say a big amen to that.. He failed to know that it's the same puna that almost wiped out his lineage. God saved him from the destruction to serve as a lesson for his coming generation, yet he still wants to follow the same path of his antecedents.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by TinaAnita(f): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
sicker000:

I say a big amen to that.. He failed to know that it's the same puna that almost wiped out his lineage. God saved him from the destruction to serve as a lesson for his coming generation, yet he still wants to follow the same path of his antecedents.

What a funny response.

Hehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose / Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock / DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.