Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient (33744 Views)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / 50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by gentlezypher: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
A UGANDAN nursing assistant allegedly drugged a female patient before raping and impregnating her.

According to the Daily Monitor, Samuel Tumukuratire (29) confessed to having raped many of his patients at the Najeera hospital, north of Kampala, using the same method.

He would first insist they had HIV tests before sedating and raping them.

In the case of the woman whose alleged rape lead to him being charged, she only figured out she must have been raped when she realised three months after her stay in hospital that she was pregnant. She was especially amazed because her husband worked overseas at the time and she hadn’t had sex for a year.

Tumukuratire was confronted by cops during their investigation and confessed to sedating and raping the woman.

He has not yet pleaded and his case is due to be heard at the High Court on 18 August.

http://www.dailysun.co.za/News/International/nurse-jailed-for-raping-patient-20170731
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by Yeligray(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
The people in your village have succeeded

15 Likes

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by taylor88(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Father Lord

relocate my female Rapist to my street oh lord

i can't wait any longer

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by Samod2525(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shey the patient no enjoy am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by Justuceleague2: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ugandans and developers be like lost tribe of DrugRael

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by Homeboiy: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good for him
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by dakeskese(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm...

Such a scumbag, dat nurse!

The evil that men do...

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by KendrickAyomide: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by Capsule101(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
castration should be his punishment

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by obagangan: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
cut the dick. lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by chibwike(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
See free spaces.. make I relax here

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by pautex: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin [b]In Uganda, Nothing is Impossible. Konji na bastardcheesy
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by noscarn91(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
Father Lord

i can't wait any longer
Careful what you wish for , brother

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by jamesbridget13(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
When u re cursed
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by chynie: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
hahahahahahahahahah
and here for Nigeria some men dey pray make girls rape them
especially all those broke guys, that don't have gf

modified
I just read the story the nurse should be dealt with tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by Ilajeboy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
Father Lord

i can't wait any longer

grin y ehh y

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by bayaar(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Not all nurse are female.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by talk2hb1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
cool
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by Cladez(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nothing to say.
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by SenatorM(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Ugandans and developers be like lost tribe of DrugRael
Just like the Afonjas who migrated from Saudi abi those whom their ancestor was thrown out from Heaven for Rape,Ritual ,Skull mining Case

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by bayaar(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bunch of illiterates didn't read before commenting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by abike12(f): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
this is horrible. imagine being taken advantage of at the lowest point. Instead of providing care for his patients he was using his position as an avenue to fulfill his sick desires.

those of you that say people get raped because they dressed indecently, please what do you have to say about sick and helpless women being raped? are they indecently sick or what? instead of men to tell themselves the truth they will be looking for excuses to justify terrible behavior. If you find that you can't control yourself around half n*ked women, please make sure you talk to someone to put you on medication if not that thing between your legs will land you in jail.

May he rot in jail. Wicked man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by SeniorZato(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
That guy fit rape dead body too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by pastorcyrus(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
So this is real,this particular man should be castrated and imprisoned for being such cruel and devilish.imagine raping a sick person and drugging her as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
The effects of having a warped mind and watching too many X-rated movies.
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by lathrowinger: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na WA ooo... it's normal sha shocked
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by optimist1975: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
HA
Re: Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient by edeXede: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
embarassed

The patient is just a collateral damage.. The nurse had not been paid for some months, so he had no money to visit a brothel. And as the saying goes, he who sows in the alter reaps from the alter

The patient wont have to pay any hospital bill, she enjoys a free dick and she might also get paid when she sue the nurse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Bobbo, Husband & Children Missing After Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Scammers Call Bank Customer, Reveal His BVN & Then Ask For More Details / Little Girl Abandoned In The Bush In Anambra Rescued By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.