Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President (55070 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by bgossipnaija(f): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ekiti state governor Ayo Fayose on his tweet blast CNN over using Nigeria President for there GPS Challenge.

He said "I hope those who brought this shame upon our country will be honest enough to apologise and seek forgiveness. We warned.God help Nigeria."

Read Tweet blow;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-4B3eG7eKHGk/WX8rizaJaGI/AAAAAAAAECU/7rxLJkpPtXgMO6zex2aLjSwd9-Fpwdi5wCLcBGAs/s640/FAYOSE.png[/img]

READ: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/07/gov-fayose-finally-react-to-cnn-mockery.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by deusdumeby(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
So much truth coming from This Man. If only he was the Presido

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Crysallis(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
una don see am now

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
deusdumeby:
So much truth coming from This Man. If only he was the Presido

Yes Fayose speaks the truth but he is not a presidential material

185 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by serverconnect(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
He is the mouth piece of the common man.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by remi1444: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
in life nobody is always an eternal enemy. fayose we can make Nigeria great when we put our national interest first.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Luckylife(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria Don see something!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Homeboiy: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
God help Nigeria....

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by maslong(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Homeboiy:
God help Nigeria....

Amen
God scatter the useless country, called niger-area. nonsense.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by maslong(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
remi1444:
I don't grab.
You better grab it . niger - area is a useless country.

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Nbote(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
krendo:

Hope u still remember d material Nigerians voted in is still in London and has spent more tym there dan he has in Aso Rock.. Na lace abi Ankara b dat one?

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by BrutalJab: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmm

Naija

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by femimailbox(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
I thought I saw Nigeria on OLX today... somebody should just order and pay and let everyone share the money and go our separate ways.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Hotstew(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
krendo:

But the one that is sick and lied to Nigeria about everything is Presidential material? Go and wallow in your ignorance

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Sharon6(f): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lol

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Flashh: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fayose, mind your crappy business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Mouthgag: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
To hell with him
He's among the fools who started it.

Senile useless old fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by dakeskese(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm...

Like Trump, like Fayose.

I won't be surprised if this 'correct' man becomes the president in the future.
If in a civilised society like America, Trump who is another version of Fayose could win; Let's jux expect anytin in this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by rottenPussy: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Now I see why Trump don't take CNN serious - Those guys are simpleton.
Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Zico5(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fayose is a clone, an idiot and a fool who needs brain check. I wish him all he wishes Buhari. its totally wrong to play game with somebody's life no matter how u detest such person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Ezedon(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fayose my man

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Daslim180(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lol....3years ago,someone told us he will rescue all d missing chibok girls if elected as president,we elected him,now he's missing too

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Nicepoker(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
bring this man buhari bck. even inside a wooden box we will accept him.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by lonelydora: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
A simple video of Buhari talking will stop all these hackerings.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Kylekent59: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Truth be told.
BUHARI ADMINISTRATION IS AN INSULT TO DEMOCRACY

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Suntemi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
bgossipnaija:
Ekiti state governor Ayo Fayose on his tweet blast CNN over using Nigeria President for there GPS Challenge.

He said "I hope those who brought this shame upon our country will be honest enough to apologise and seek forgiveness. We warned.God help Nigeria."

Seems blast got another meaning now

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Wesporting: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
APC is a disgraced

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Dee60: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Must you talk?
Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Gangster1ms: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
But I thought he'd be happy that buhari is being ridiculed grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by policy12: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tinubu will be in a corner regretting his action. Anyway we are all human.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Detailnews: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
CNN is so f**k up.....every right straight thinking human being knows CNN are a bunch of jokes...

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Statement On Sack Of Service Chiefs / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.