Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy (777 Views)

Read This Before You Blame Any Man...it'snt Easy / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by dauntless15(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
better soup na money killam" heard this phrase somewhere and it makes a lot of sense me, they're three major stages in the life of an ambitious man.

the first stage starts from your early to late teenage age, at this point you're probably being catered for, this will give you ample time to think about what you'd want in life, think of a way to be your own person, having a place of your own and all that, because adulthood is at your door.

second stage, early 20s to late 30s, this is the toughest of it all, time to make the hard decisions, if you'd want to be a fool at 40 or not, moving out to get your own place, life choices, sustainable source of income, some guys are self sufficient at this stage but some are not, this is the stage where a guy's supposed to be productive and active, at this point, women should be the least of your problems, I'm not saying you shouldn't be involved with ladies, but don't make it a do or die affair, if you make a list of your top priorities, women should be at the bottom of the list as a subtitle under a bigger and more important title,

every woman wants a man who's atleast better than her dad and can take care of her needs, irrespective of her family's background (rich or poor) if she's poor she'd be hoping to change her fortune and vice versa,
so why chasing after women when you can barely take care of yourself let alone a woman, like cars they need maintainace, if you want the pleasures of a woman you have to be able to pay the Price, beautiful things have beautiful price tags, for you to own a Bugatti you have to be ready to spend millions on it, as long as you're ready to date a woman, be ready to shoulder her responsibility, it's natural,

if you can't, you leave it for people who can, some would say am I your father? if you can't do better than her father why Is she dating you?

bottom line is she's calling you a broke guy because she expects you to be up-to standards, at least better than her father who brought her up to this stage, you cry over the peanuts you spent when her father spent more to raise her up,

focus on re-branding yourself and when you're financially buoyant enough you go for them, or let them choose you for the broke guy you are, if you're in her shoes you wouldn't choose you either, when they're other guys who can give her what she wants

don't bother quoting me, I won't reply
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
FTC kiss
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG another brokey thread again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Purpletee(f): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
broke here broke there,can't we just ditch all these.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Homeboiy: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
dauntless15:
better soup na money killam" heard this phrase somewhere and it makes a lot of sense me, they're three major stages in the life of an ambitious man.

the first stage starts from your early to late teenage age, at this point you're probably being catered for, this will give you ample time to think about what you'd want in life, think of a way to be your own person, having a place of your own and all that, because adulthood is at your door.

second stage, early 20s to late 30s, this is the toughest of it all, time to make the hard decisions, if you'd want to be a fool at 40 or not, moving out to get your own place, life choices, sustainable source of income, some guys are self sufficient at this stage but some are not, this is the stage where a guy's supposed to be productive and active, at this point, women should be the least of your problems, I'm not saying you shouldn't be involved with ladies, but don't make it a do or die affair, if you make a list of your top priorities, women should be at the bottom of the list as a subtitle under a bigger and more important title,

every woman wants a man who's atleast better than her dad and can take care of her needs, irrespective of her family's background (rich or poor) if she's poor she'd be hoping to change her fortune and vice versa,
so why chasing after women when you can barely take care of yourself let alone a woman, like cars they need maintainace, if you want the pleasures of a woman you have to be able to pay the Price, beautiful things have beautiful price tags, for you to own a Bugatti you have to be ready to spend millions on it, as long as you're ready to date a woman, be ready to shoulder her responsibility, it's natural,

if you can't, you leave it for people who can, some would say am I your father? if you can't do better than her father why Is she dating you?

bottom line is she's calling you a broke guy because she expects you to be up-to standards, at least better than her father who brought her up to this stage, you cry over the peanuts you spent when her father spent more to raise her up,

focus on re-branding yourself and when you're financially buoyant enough you go for them, or let them choose you for the broke guy you are, if you're in her shoes you wouldn't choose you either, when they're other guys who can give her what she wants

[s]
dauntless15:

[/s][quote author=dauntless15 post=59011426]better soup na money killam" heard this phrase somewhere and it makes a lot of sense me, they're three major stages in the life of an ambitious man.

focus on re-branding yourself and when you're financially buoyant enough you go for them, or let them choose you for the broke guy you are, if you're in
don't bother quoting me, I won't reply[
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:
bro I don tire for this matter

It seems the problem in Nigeria are broke guys grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

Hi Uncle, Seems Brokies are not smiling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
StephDamielola:

Hi Uncle, Seems Brokies are not smiling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
steph steph how u doin jor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
long time wink
brokey thread is now the trending thing now grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

steph steph how u doin jor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
long time wink
brokey thread is now the trending thing now grin

I am doing fine Sir, what about you?. Oh, yes! I observed the brokey things lately cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
StephDamielola:

I am doing fine Sir, what about you?. Oh, yes! I observed the brokey things lately cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh i am fine wink
yea the brokey threads is now on the high side oo cheesy grin
like beating a dead horse cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

oh i am fine wink
yea the brokey threads is now on the high side oo cheesy grin
like beating a dead horse cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can relate...

Well, I stand with the Ladies... CUT OFF HIS WIGILEE ====>

Brokies don't deserve to get laid.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by pu7pl3(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Purpletee:
broke here broke there,can't we just ditch all these.

Lol don't u understand?? Everybody wants to trend now
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by DarkMagic(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Broke this

Broke that

Broke everywhere

The word broke sef don tire for una
Re: Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy by Rapmoney(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
On behalf of the National Association of Broke Guys (Nigerian Branch), being the secretary-general, I'm giving an order that the op should be arrested, beaten and jailed! grin

(1) (Reply)

PANT DOWN Episode 1 (from Www.042story.ga) / Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / Pls Which Of The Locally Advertised Pennis Enlargement Work Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.