Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) (41176 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by obiremy: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
This Photo Of A Disabled Man In Zamfara Shows That There Is No Justifiable Reason For Able Bodied Men To Beg For Food

As shared by Gift(originally shared by Abdurrahman Ali)...

'ABILITY IN DISABILITY

Gaddafi is the name of bearer, emanated from Zamfara state. He is disable person loses his leg at a result of poliomyelitis from childhood. He doesn't beg, proof to able persons he is not dependant. Mallam Gaddafi from what you can see, he's sweating, with a hoe in his hands clearing unwanted grasses on his rice farm. Although he is single, but proposes a wife in near future'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/this-photo-of-disabled-man-in-zamfara.html?m=1

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by StakerLives(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
cool
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by softwerk(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awwwwwwwwww this is very remarkable cry

I hope his p*enis still gets an erection to enable him enjoy the fruits of his labour!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mehn am checking out that lady's profile on facebook for the continuation of the INGRISH .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by remi1444: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
if you think you passing through the worst, chill your challenges are an iceberg of some 1 else problem. I appreciate this man, BLESSING FOLLOW YOU.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

I hope his p*enis still gets an erection to enable him enjoy the fruits of his labour!
maka why

2 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

Something must surely kill a woman if not pe.nis

27 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
I commend him for this. But how effective will he be plowing or making ridges. God bless his hustle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Are both legs buried in the ridge undecided

Buhari sef angry

1 Like

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wow.... Being poor is a state of mind.

5 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wow....God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wonderful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmm.... no matter how empty it seems, u still have something

2 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by spartan117(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
fidalgo19:
i feel so honored to comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting to the top comment has been a dream of mine for many months, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being beside me as always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; nairaland, the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my room because i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless.I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years,but that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked mehow i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone outthere reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.I wouldn't forget my village people that make me like this
Ur enemies will be looking like ronaldo when awards are being presented to u ijn wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

Ho ho ho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by xtybliss(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
you can go and help him out..
Greatzeus:
I commend him for this. But how effective will he be plowing or making ridges. God bless his hustle

1 Like

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by spartan117(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

4 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by MisterGrace: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

But what is the correlation between this post and p.enis?

17 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hustle
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
And when you come to Lagos, you will see physically fit people disguise as physically challenged people begging just because they're too lazy to work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
i feel so honored to comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting to the top comment has been a dream of mine for many months, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being beside me as always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; nairaland, the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my room because i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless.I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years,but that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked mehow i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone outthere reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.I wouldn't forget my village people that make me like this

6 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Swissdist(f): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm...

Lord bless this man and other hustlers.. Amen
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by anukulapo: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

You don't have to hope in vain. You can get a first-hand experience.

4 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by princeSammyz: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
What then, is my excuse?
softwerk:

Naughty soul!

2 Likes

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Techhybabe: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin angry shocked cool

fidalgo19:
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by planetx13: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
I hope that all those slay queens and gigolos looking for rich boyfriends and sugar mummies can take a hint from this. Get off your sorry asses and look for something meaningful to do.... ......
Kudos to the guy and may God bless his hustle
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Sochikind(f): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
KUDOS TO YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
abeg I want to ask why rate of people suffering from polio and other disabilities is very high in northern part of Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

He's destined to be a wealthy farmer, so any lady that wants to enjoy can be collecting tubers of yam from him and then go home to play with their 12" dealdo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South / Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice / Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.