Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (105017 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Dancos: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
One chance, my brother run meaning end it b4 u enter and no way to come out. Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by corpershun: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Marriage is for two MATURE minds not some egoistic, self centered and controlling adults that wNt to ruin their lives over a pot of boiling water like Esau lost his blessings over a pot of porridge.

Age indeed is just a number, OP and wife needs to work on themselves cos this marriage is dead on arrival. Why do you guys even have a little errand cousin, instead of you to wait till kids come, you already opening the door for third parties. Who breaks the door, the serpent bites...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Omolope4real(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
OP, u don't need to put the whole blame on ur wife cos u were also wrong. It seems u guys are just living together physically but not together emotionally. In this days, u don't expect a woman to keep quiet and listen to u all d time. I don't blame her Much, u can't pass such an instruction against her family member and expect her to smile. The fact that she is married to u doesn't mean she should abandon her family even tho u come first, what if she listens to u all d time against her family and the day u kick her out, will it not be her family she will turn to for help. I feel u got really upset with her not telling u about the visit which u kept in ur mind for long. In marriage, u av to learn to stamp ur feet as d man but at d same time, u av to also learn to overlook things oh. If my wife takes decisions I don't like, I call her and tel her not to repeat it again and we move on. One of marriage rules, NEVER rubbish ur in-laws no matter the condition. Always treat them like angels even if u don't like them. If u act like this, then u shouldnt expect her family to like u na. I expected u to have used this opportunity to proof that u are a loving person to the young lady. Chai, u missed opportunity oh. I dont think u should abadon the marriage, no person is perfect including u. I am sure ur wife would also be thinking if she is making mistake by marrying u. U were also totally wrong by asking her to leave the room, haba. Fights in marriage are usually settled on d bed oh. The SIL must have really felt bad seeing her sister sleeping in d parlour because of her. U shouldn't expect her to stay na.
Ur wife messed up by not informing u but as a man, u need to learn to forgive big time. Women are petty in thoughts and actions so learn to accomodate oh. Even at work place, u will notice this habits in them.
Pls sit down with ur wife and talk this through. Marriage is no child's play, it needs a lot of maturity to survive. Always remember this, u and ur wife should learn not to show disunity in public, it is very key. U should have called her to tel her sister to stop using gas or u tell d sister ursef in a loving way. Like, fine sister, Abeg u know say economy tite now, that can she be using d electric kettle next time to save cost. Simple. In life, our tone matters oh.
Stop listening to people saying ur wife is disrespectful, no lady will be a dunce for u, u should expect her to fight back also. U can't rubber stamp anybody in this 21st century, even village girl.
I pray u guys sit and talk through this and lastly, try and have the courage to call ur SIL and apologize to her like a father to a daughter thing. She must have really being hurt by the whole stuff. Invite her over and promise to be accomodatig to her, ur wife will also appreciate it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by immortal145: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
my sincere advice is simple & short...

if u have done any other form of marriage such as court or traditional or any other i dont know about...U ARE ALREADY MARRIED!...& u must make it work for both of u...

but if u have not done any form of marriage yet then...u need to rethink n re-assess...

from what u wrote n wot i smell...ur lady wants to be the boss of u two...bros kolewerk!...she can use d back door...!

better broken courtship than broken marriage...

cheers bro...
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Afribiz(f): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
This marriage seems dead on arrival. Make i no hear stories that touch o, Abeg.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by poseidon12: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Its obvious u dont work for money or pay bills....its actually better to be stingy than to be poor.

Don't mind her.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mykel25(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Please judge this case. Last week thursday my sister inlaw visited me and my wife from NYSC camp. I was shocked when I welcomed her because it was no ordinary visit. she came with a full ghana must go. We greeted and I got to know that she escaped from camp due to the tough tasks on camp. My wife never told me her sister was coming to stay. We have lived amicably till yesterday.

My lil cuzin that stays and helps us with chores was mandated by her to cook 2 big pots of water for her to bath. I scolded my cousin and told her why didnt she use the electric kettle so as to save gas which we just replaced with 6k. I now gave her a warning that whatever my inlaw wants that she should ask me 1st. I even got to know that my wife lied to me that her parents knew she left camp. My wife heard our conversation and started antagonizing me that why did I tell my cuz to always ask me b4 she obeys her sister. she was shouting at the top of her voice even my inlaw could hear. This angered me and I shouted back and told her to leave my room. she continued shouting and even slept in the sitting room as I slept alone.

This afternoon while working on my computer for hours I came out of the room only to find out my sister in law has packed her things back to her NYSC camp without telling me but my wife knows....I am slatted to officially do my white wedding next saturday. I just feel down because we quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me. Damn it! pls advice me

Brother check your attitude... Refine your attitude then your relationship ll be fine..... From what your wife did I didn't c anything domineering about it.... For every action there's a reaction... If the reactions u get from your wife family Isnt good them check your actions

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by nolio(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Please judge this case. Last week thursday my sister inlaw visited me and my wife from NYSC camp. I was shocked when I welcomed her because it was no ordinary visit. she came with a full ghana must go. We greeted and I got to know that she escaped from camp due to the tough tasks on camp. My wife never told me her sister was coming to stay. We have lived amicably till yesterday.

My lil cuzin that stays and helps us with chores was mandated by her to cook 2 big pots of water for her to bath. I scolded my cousin and told her why didnt she use the electric kettle so as to save gas which we just replaced with 6k. I now gave her a warning that whatever my inlaw wants that she should ask me 1st. I even got to know that my wife lied to me that her parents knew she left camp. My wife heard our conversation and started antagonizing me that why did I tell my cuz to always ask me b4 she obeys her sister. she was shouting at the top of her voice even my inlaw could hear. This angered me and I shouted back and told her to leave my room. she continued shouting and even slept in the sitting room as I slept alone.

This afternoon while working on my computer for hours I came out of the room only to find out my sister in law has packed her things back to her NYSC camp without telling me but my wife knows....I am slatted to officially do my white wedding next saturday. I just feel down because we quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me. Damn it! pls advice me
they will just beat you one day
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mykel25(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gourdoinc:
when you marry her, manage her till she gives you the kids you want, then if her character hasn't improved, fall out of love with her and whatever she does again will never bother you no more. woman can only bother you as long as ur in love with her

Aw old are u? Diz ur mindset Ehn

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by coolcatty: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guyman02:

I faced a similar situation and in her moments of anger she even hit me severally and the day I retaliated she spun it around and made a gentle me to look like a dictator after informing her family. I tried to explain but her mum even called me a liar and that spoilt our relationship to this moment.
It's so bad that her family knows how much she has in her bank account than me, and my family members are not wanted in our house but her own relations come at will even when she seldom help out in the family financial projects including the kids school fees and house rent putting a lot of strain on me and my income.

I won't advice anyone to go ahead and marry a woman who has no respect for him if you know that you can't stand emotional abuse from a wife. It will surely take a toll on you as time goes on.

Kaiii... Mehn people dey chop raw fresh shiit in the... name of marriage... My mother in law call me a liar to my face??... JESU!!!!..... That will be the day.... As in Ehen...... Jesu!!!

Oga sorry... She stops your own relations from coming to ur place and you allowed it?.... Pls u need help....

Send me a pm

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mykel25(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Richy4:
You did what u feel was right @ that moment...

Your sister inlaw was a classy young woman too I must say, she left when she was supposed to..Maybe She never knew her coming will be a problem,maybe she felt her sister will sort u out...But she got it wrong.. Some ladies would have stayed even when they knew they were not welcomed..

If u have a younger bro, or Sis, just expect a cold welcome from your wife anytime they step into your house..it will never be forgotten...

U mistakenly broke an unwritten code that most women held with high esteem especially from the Eastern part of Nigeria....They always want to show that they are comfortable in their husband's house and their relatives are welcome to stay for sometime..I guess that was why she was mad @ u

Just say u were sorry bro.. with a peace offering like earring, or perfume etc.

You're d first person to say a sensible thing on this thread.... 2 n 3 commenters are wrong... Probably they are kids or an authoritarian... Or they grew under an authoritarian father....

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ebig21(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
ststyreal:

If I were to be your wife, marriage don end be that. You are too womanish, habaaaa kilode! Person no fit come your house in peace. @Op you are too stingy and a nagger at the same time, complaining of gas because of common water, na waoooooo.

Nawa for you oo, and you were in your other thread asking for money indirectly , and you are calling gas and water common, don't you see why you might not get any help

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Jman06(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
ststyreal:

I don't think she would have refused if the cousin had told her that she would boil the water with electric stove. She just requested for hot water probably to bath and I don't think she would mind how it is been boiled. This is probably her first time of coming to visit and may not be aware of the electric stove. What I am saying is that the guys reaction is just too much, na woman dey react that way not a gentle man like him. Anyway sha, this is just my own view of his reaction, some other person may not see it that way.
So much for being a gentleman! I wonder what stops you ladies from being ''gentlewomen'' sometimes.I guess being gentleman to you means losing ones head and playing dumb all the time when dealing with women. Innit

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mykel25(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jahblessme:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh!! where do i start from What kind of local story is this?

1. Your wife should have discussed with you first before her sister visited you both-she was very wrong but everything after that made you look so petty.You were counting water used to bathe and asking your cousin helper to report to you first? If she wants to eat eggs will that also be reported to you?Do you also measure yam with ruler in your house?
Your actions have sown a very bad seed - belittling your SIL & your wife.I do not blame your wife for being very angry but she should have cooled off first and expressed her annoyance to you without flaring up.

Just a quick question OP,if your sister visits and your wife tells your little cousin to report to her first before doing anything she asks for nko?How would that sit with you?Just know your wife will never forget,be ready for your siblings to recieve the same hot soup grin

Yes,you should have been told before her sis landed ,but the deed had already been done.You should have controlled yourself instead of acting like a miserable being.What did your SIL do wrong?she probably thought she was coming to visit human beings who would treat her well not knowing her husband is a hot water measurer
Best approach would have been to discuss the issue with your spouse quietly.See disgrace! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your wife raised her voice,you raised your own too,asked her to leave your room.'Yoour Room'??!!! i thought you both are married? I cant even believe what i'm reading here.
In the same sentence you talked about not wanting to be a woman beater.I do not see any reason why beating should come into this abi you normally beat or you were raised by a beater?Violence should not be an option.ah ahhh!!!

Both of you displayed shameful behavior and i don't blame your SIL for leaving,you disgraced her infront of your cousin helper,you disgraced your wife,your wife as disgraced you & you have made her feel unwelcome. Tueh
She will go and tell the story to family members who already don't like you and you will officially enter hate list with tattered reputation.

Please do the world a favour and delay this wedding till you both learn to behave like adults.

If you want to be the leader of your home you must learn to conduct yourself with dignity and self respect.You have to lead by example.
Discussions can be had without raising of voices.If your wife starts to shout,tell her you won't listen till she calms down and addresses you like an adult.I also expect her to do the same to you.That way you both will learn to trust each other and start building your little unit,she will also stop seeing the need to tell every little deed to her family as you will become her best friend and confidante.

Normally you should be in honeymoon phase but you people are already acting like cat and dog.
Good luck o.

By the way the way you worded little cousin and 2 big pots are you trying to imply that the girl is too little to do chores in general or specifically chores for SIL? If she is little,ideally she shouldn't be in your home doing housework.

You typed this outta my fingers.... I be no get strenght type this thank God u did.... Most sensible post here....d guy is something else.... His action prompted d reaction from his wife to be.... I wud only advise d woman sef to leave this potential wife beater
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by sam4(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

You are the family son-inlaw, your father, father-in-law, your mother, mother in law. So now who is the LAW? Your wife is the LAW, and if the law is too rigid it may likely send you to your early grave. Why? because the LAW is powerful, it has total authority over you than any member of the family. So God will Journey with you sir. Thank you
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mykel25(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jahblessme:

Am i supposed to take the sabi sabi as insult? grin
Why should he undermine his wife in such a manner?His wife yelled,yes but where did she 'command' him?
I believe that when people get obsessed with control issues they are usually insecure.
If you are confident in yourself ,make logical decisions and act mature,you will earn and command respect without uttering a sound.

You too get sense Abeg... I guess Ure married.... If not for your comment I wud ve banned myself from nairaland when I saw 402 likes for an advice that ll make things worse
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ststyreal(f): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
ebig21:

Nawa for you oo, and you were in your other thread asking for money indirectly , and you are calling gas and water common, don't you see why you might not get any help
Which other thread please?? Do you know who you are quoting?? Kindly bring out the thread where I am indirectly begging for money as you said Please do I am waiting
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ABbless(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2017
bro I have a question for you. if you bought a car with your hard earned money, and just before you drove it home engine begin show signs of a possible knock or total breakdown, let's say you never pay completely, would you go on and pay the full amount for an engine that is destined to break down. your thoughts right now might be what would people say, you might already be counting in your mind the number of people who might feel disappointed and wondering what you would tell people happened or how u would explain this thing. see, people would always talk good or bad. in fact if you go on and eventually "norkpa" na that talking go worst pass,CNN self fit carry am. there's nothing more unbearable than a nagging wife/husband. if from day one you're already having this kinda irreconcilable differences I guess you already have your excuse for calling it off. but make the choice yourself. what do you see in her that makes you wanna go on? does it outweigh the reasons why you don't want to? in the end it all falls back to you. sense fall on you lool. think it well!
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ebig21(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2017
ststyreal:

Which other thread please?? Do you know who you are quoting?? Kindly bring out the thread where I am indirectly begging for money as you said Please do I am waiting
The thread you said you need prayers and miracle, dear go back to ur topics
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ststyreal(f): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2017
ebig21:

The thread you said you need prayers and miracle, dear go back to ur topics
Bring it out my friend I am waiting How does prayers and miracles tallies with the begging of money you mentioned I indirectly ask I remembered asking for prayers and miracles because I was expecting money from someone and not begging. Get your facts straight or I will report you to the mod for false accusation. So bring out the thread where you said I am indirectly begging for money, I am waitinggggggg pleaseeee
It's because of people like you that I am always and extremely careful of what I write and post on a forum like this, because you are always looking for what to insult people with. I am waiting, bring out the thread where you said I am begging indirectly, bring it out I am waiting......
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Boyooosa(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2017
FIRST OF ALL, PEND THAT MARRIAGE TILL U KNOW THE KIND OF WOMAN YOU INTEND TO MARRY (WHITE WEDDING FOR THAT MATTER). ALAS!
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mykel25(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2017
My mum always tell me: never correct your in-laws directly.... If you need to correct them send your partner... They only can deliver d msg better....... D OP shd ve called d wife n tell her what means dey shd use in boiling water...... D OP is not accomodating...he only brought d issue here cuz he is already feeling Bad about d consequences of his actions to his SIL....if d wife is my sister I ll never visit that home n if I do due to circumstances I won't eat or bath....d SIL will never feel comfortable around him.. To gist sef go be war.... So she ll avoid him like a plague....

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mykel25(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2017
ststyreal:

Bring it out my friend I am waiting How does prayers and miracles tallies with the begging of money you mentioned I indirectly ask I remembered asking for prayers and miracles because I was expecting money from someone and not begging. Get your facts straight or I will report you to the mod for false accusation. So bring out the thread where you said I am indirectly begging for money, I am waitinggggggg pleaseeee

This is a faceless forum.... U don't spend your time to reply everyone.... U ll be disappointed if u fig d kinda person Ure replying .... So many immature minds here no be by bn a law graduate.... Some wanna forcefully act adulthood buh u can't give that u don't ve ..a kid is a kid
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by InvertedHammer: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

/
There is no problem here.

Freedom is over-rated. Good luck on your journey to perpetual servitude.

I cannot advise an adult not to jump into a burning house.

\
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ststyreal(f): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Ajanacool:
From this ur post, its either u are earning enough money and living comfortably or ur feeding and house rent is taken care of by someone else. I'm 100% sure u are not a guy man cus no dude would reason this way. Though I'm not saying d man is right but he may be hustling big time to feel that gas, buy food stuff and settle other bills.
But it is not the sisters in laws fault that the cousin used gas in boiling the water, all the sister in law requested for was just for the cousin to boil water for her, whether she uses electric or gas, isn't the sisters in laws fault but that of the cousin who should know better. The cousin should have used the electric kettle instead of the gas because the sister in law just visited and may not be aware of the electric kettle.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Yusuf4: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2017
coolcatty:
U need to stamp your feet down.... Personally I will advise you to halt the wedding plans for now... The woman in question is domineering... Insulting, I can bet she is ungrateful too and doesn't respect you... Trust me you will eventually be forced to beat her and the society will brand you a woman beater...

The signs are all there... There is no respect for you from your woman and her family.... People have been in this kind of situation and are regretting it.

Pls halt the wedding for now.

ADVISER.
HOW SURE ARE YOU HIS STORY IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ebig21(m): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2017
ststyreal:

It's because of people like you that I am always and extremely careful of what I write and post on a forum like this, because you are always looking for what to insult people with. I am waiting, bring out the thread where you said I am begging indirectly, bring it out I am waiting......

Madam I have told you my observation, you know deep inside, some people even mentioned it in the thread.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ststyreal(f): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2017
victor8269:

It's clear Ur wife is a house wife n u don't like it. She contributes nothing financially and you are not happy. There is an annoyance you are carrying from the introduction. Her people probably showed you shegeh n u want to revenge. My dear, I understand your anger but tamper justice with mercy, aburo!!!
On the contrary I am a woman. I know things are hard but at least, op for pretend small because of the sister in laws presence. She is a visitor and may not be aware of the electric kettle in the house, it is now the duty of the said cousin to make use of the electric kettle instead of using the gas. Secondly, op now mandated his cousin to report to him first before carrying out any assignments given by the sister in law, to me, this should have been left for his wife to handle.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ststyreal(f): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2017
stainless239:

that is my own view too

hmmm!!!

to marry come dey tire me small small
Hahahahaha, don't worry you go marry better guy
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mandeeredman(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Jahblessme:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh!! where do i start from What kind of local story is this?

1. Your wife should have discussed with you first before her sister visited you both-she was very wrong but everything after that made you look so petty.You were counting water used to bathe and asking your cousin helper to report to you first? If she wants to eat eggs will that also be reported to you?Do you also measure yam with ruler in your house?
Your actions have sown a very bad seed - belittling your SIL & your wife.I do not blame your wife for being very angry but she should have cooled off first and expressed her annoyance to you without flaring up.

Just a quick question OP,if your sister visits and your wife tells your little cousin to report to her first before doing anything she asks for nko?How would that sit with you?Just know your wife will never forget,be ready for your siblings to recieve the same hot soup grin

Yes,you should have been told before her sis landed ,but the deed had already been done.You should have controlled yourself instead of acting like a miserable being.What did your SIL do wrong?she probably thought she was coming to visit human beings who would treat her well not knowing her husband is a hot water measurer
Best approach would have been to discuss the issue with your spouse quietly.See disgrace! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your wife raised her voice,you raised your own too,asked her to leave your room.'Yoour Room'??!!! i thought you both are married? I cant even believe what i'm reading here.
In the same sentence you talked about not wanting to be a woman beater.I do not see any reason why beating should come into this abi you normally beat or you were raised by a beater?Violence should not be an option.ah ahhh!!!

Both of you displayed shameful behavior and i don't blame your SIL for leaving,you disgraced her infront of your cousin helper,you disgraced your wife,your wife as disgraced you & you have made her feel unwelcome. Tueh
She will go and tell the story to family members who already don't like you and you will officially enter hate list with tattered reputation.

Please do the world a favour and delay this wedding till you both learn to behave like adults.

If you want to be the leader of your home you must learn to conduct yourself with dignity and self respect.You have to lead by example.
Discussions can be had without raising of voices.If your wife starts to shout,tell her you won't listen till she calms down and addresses you like an adult.I also expect her to do the same to you.That way you both will learn to trust each other and start building your little unit,she will also stop seeing the need to tell every little deed to her family as you will become her best friend and confidante.

Normally you should be in honeymoon phase but you people are already acting like cat and dog.
Good luck o.

By the way the way you worded little cousin and 2 big pots are you trying to imply that the girl is too little to do chores in general or specifically chores for SIL? If she is little,ideally she shouldn't be in your home doing housework.

Well done.

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Yusuf4: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2017
My dear, my uncle shouts at her wife in their room door closed.
You made the mistake by making it loud for a permission to be taken from you b4 your in-laws request be granted.
so if she had said I want drink water, permission will come from you b4 she can get a glass of water. I don't scold my girlfriend in front of her relatives and friends.
I keep it to myself until we are private.
You need marriage course bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by tonguengineer(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2017
yomi007k:
shocked

Ur in trouble o.

The bond between she n her family is stronger dan d one between the 2 of u.
Am telling u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.