Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (105021 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Elcuba: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Dull thing.... Stop displaying you Moroniic ignorance in public and learn to read more......... Commonsense should have told you they have had their introduction and traditional marriage hence the cohabitation.

Dullina..

Chaii..
You mean say common sense fall on the guy grin

1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
@Plankton2017: If you listen to the majority of women on this thread, you will die before your time (Most Nigerian ladies know how to stress their men like that).

The final decision is yours, BUT if I were your brother; I'd ask if there is another girl you've ever considered for marriage besides the one with you (you understand what I'm trying to say...)

And maybe you've done some wrong in the past, and God wants to punish you with a bad wife undecided

Anyways...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by oluwaahmed: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Get d fvck outa der quicly mehn. Dose are d typa women dat wen u marry, u start carryin deir family problem till it kills u. Dis typa women will alienate u 4rm ur family. Worse still dem fit kpai u 4 ur property. Be wise men. She's not even married yet & she's shoutin back at u in d presence of her younger sister.
Dnt be pussy whipped men

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is like she is not ripped to be a faithful wife yet.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by GOFRONT(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Imagine.....Later some1 will start askin "What is preventin u from proposin to your girlfriend"??

If u never Marry, some go dey vex ontop ur matter.......u go hear, "Go and marry"

@Op remember!!! Marriage is meant to be Enjoyed Not to be Enduered.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by juman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
ikp120:
Oga leave that woman o. Delete her completely from your life. Don't say you weren't warned.

Gbam.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
yomi007k:
shocked

Ur in trouble o.

The bond between she n her family is stronger dan d one between the 2 of u.

Yeah OP listen to this guy. Since you guys are not married, send her away let her marry her family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Youngzedd(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
jashar:
you're not yet married.
you're living together.
your 'future sister-in-law' even had the effrontery to pack load and come stay with you guys.
her parents know you're not yet married and they let another child of theirs come and live with you.
there's a young child also living with you and getting certain impressions.
Na wa ooo...

Mehn the matter weak me front and back.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by kings09(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Better halt d wedding plans b4 u put urself into eternal mess
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Please judge this case. Last week thursday my sister inlaw visited me and my wife from NYSC camp. I was shocked when I welcomed her because it was no ordinary visit. she came with a full ghana must go. We greeted and I got to know that she escaped from camp due to the tough tasks on camp. My wife never told me her sister was coming to stay. We have lived amicably till yesterday.

My lil cuzin that stays and helps us with chores was mandated by her to cook 2 big pots of water for her to bath. I scolded my cousin and told her why didnt she use the electric kettle so as to save gas which we just replaced with 6k. I now gave her a warning that whatever my inlaw wants that she should ask me 1st. I even got to know that my wife lied to me that her parents knew she left camp. My wife heard our conversation and started antagonizing me that why did I tell my cuz to always ask me b4 she obeys her sister. she was shouting at the top of her voice even my inlaw could hear. This angered me and I shouted back and told her to leave my room. she continued shouting and even slept in the sitting room as I slept alone.

This afternoon while working on my computer for hours I came out of the room only to find out my sister in law has packed her things back to her NYSC camp without telling me but my wife knows....I am slatted to officially do my white wedding next saturday. I just feel down because we quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me. Damn it! pls advice me
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by cutepaul(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
So you have laptop....
Is it hp? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Humility017(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
mylove4him:
I am sorry to say most of the people getting married now don't know what it is to stay married. So far u have agreed to come together, you have lost every sense of your individual life and decisions. Any thing you want to do and you know that it will impact negative on your spouse he or she is supposed to be in the know.

Marriage issues aren't solved by knowing the immediate cause, you have to know the root cause. For those blaming the man. The root cause is the woman bringing the sister without informing him. In which isn't supposed to be like that. The man only reacted the way he reacted because he felt his position was undermined.

Though he is wrong to have told his cousin to tell him whatsoever happens in the house. This isn't sustained cos he is the man n not the woman.

The woman should have informed the hubby that the sister is coming to stay. I hate couples who put his or her spouse in the middle.

Married couples please learn how to respect each other. Inform your spouse wen any of your family is coming to stay. And if they came n exceeded the number of days already told. Have the courtesy to go back and inform your spouse that their stay have been extended. Even if you are the man bringing the money. The woman has a role to play too. As your money can't stand up n cook for your siblings. Or even the woman providing more. You need to Accord respect to the man by carrying him along.

If couples learn to respect each other's feelings. The world would be a better place.
this is advice of the century....
I will be saving this....thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by greatman247(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you must take my candid advice, pls don't go ahead with that wedding so you guys won't end up fighting, fraustrated or divorcing after a short while. You have to do away with sentiments or self pity for your wife, like what will happen if i renounce the planned wedding to her? The truth is, any woman exhibiting such behavior when she is not married will be hard to change, it's even better you try talk her out of her bad behaviors before wedding or don't go ahead with the wedding if there is no positive changes. And secondly, once you are married don't allow any family member (yours and hers) to live with you no matter what, except for a visit of one day or at most two days at most. You have to make it a rule, if not family members will use you. But if your wife put to bed her mother can come over for a month or two to take care of your wife and your new baby, after that go back to your standard rules. This is what i do. Nobody can come over my house to change my rules.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by playpaz: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
I will advice you to put the wedding on hold until you see some positive changes.

The sister only left because your wife doesn’t
Want anything to go wrong with wedding plans.

Wait until after the wedding... she will change it for you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Elcuba: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
coolcatty:

My brother... This is niiggah has signed away his happiness..... He will surely get married to this woman and his life will never be the same again... Never.

I pity him to be honest.

Not exactly. Things can be fixed.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by bebe2(f): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pidgin2:
OP, you are mean
Very mean.

It's u dat made ur family in law not to be free with u.

Imagine u scolding ur cousin for boiling water for a lady dat just ran out of camp becos of difficult environment.

I hope the wedding goes ahead , u go chop pepper for that ur wife hand lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ugofab: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
postpone that marriage to work things out.if you try to fix things,without success you quit!
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by kolaa007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Very soon the odd will be kwikbet247.com. the op to turn woman beater 600 odd grin cool

[qquote author=yomi007k post=59020278] cheesy

I stake a thousand bucks .....as in ehn...I jus pity d poor dude.[/quote]
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Heavance(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jahblessme:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh!! where do i start from What kind of local story is this?

1. Your wife should have discussed with you first before her sister visited you both-she was very wrong but everything after that made you look so petty.You were counting water used to bathe and asking your cousin helper to report to you first? If she wants to eat eggs will that also be reported to you?Do you also measure yam with ruler in your house?
Your actions have sown a very bad seed - belittling your SIL & your wife.I do not blame your wife for being very angry but she should have cooled off first and expressed her annoyance to you without flaring up.

Just a quick question OP,if your sister visits and your wife tells your little cousin to report to her first before doing anything she asks for nko?How would that sit with you?Just know your wife will never forget,be ready for your siblings to recieve the same hot soup grin

Yes,you should have been told before her sis landed ,but the deed had already been done.You should have controlled yourself instead of acting like a miserable being.What did your SIL do wrong?she probably thought she was coming to visit human beings who would treat her well not knowing her husband is a hot water measurer
Best approach would have been to discuss the issue with your spouse quietly.See disgrace! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your wife raised her voice,you raised your own too,asked her to leave your room.'Yoour Room'??!!! i thought you both are married? I cant even believe what i'm reading here.
In the same sentence you talked about not wanting to be a woman beater.I do not see any reason why beating should come into this abi you normally beat or you were raised by a beater?Violence should not be an option.ah ahhh!!!

Both of you displayed shameful behavior and i don't blame your SIL for leaving,you disgraced her infront of your cousin helper,you disgraced your wife,your wife as disgraced you & you have made her feel unwelcome. Tueh
She will go and tell the story to family members who already don't like you and you will officially enter hate list with tattered reputation.

Please do the world a favour and delay this wedding till you both learn to behave like adults.

If you want to be the leader of your home you must learn to conduct yourself with dignity and self respect.You have to lead by example.
Discussions can be had without raising of voices.If your wife starts to shout,tell her you won't listen till she calms down and addresses you like an adult.I also expect her to do the same to you.That way you both will learn to trust each other and start building your little unit,she will also stop seeing the need to tell every little deed to her family as you will become her best friend and confidante.

Normally you should be in honeymoon phase but you people are already acting like cat and dog.
Good luck o.

By the way the way you worded little cousin and 2 big pots are you trying to imply that the girl is too little to do chores in general or specifically chores for SIL? If she is little,ideally she shouldn't be in your home doing housework.

3 rounds of nkwobi for you already.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Zilifish:

He's wedding is next week na how can he just opt out

Worrying about a 12 hour event when you should be worried about someone you are going to spend a life time with. You need to sort our your priority mate.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ChristineC: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
and you still want to marry her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
coolcatty:
U need to stamp your feet down.... Personally I will advise you to halt the wedding plans for now... The woman in question is domineering... Insulting, I can bet she is ungrateful too and doesn't respect you... Trust me you will eventually be forced to beat her and the society will brand you a woman beater...

The signs are all there... There is no respect for you from your woman and her family.... People have been in this kind of situation and are regretting it.

Pls halt the wedding for now.

Dear op,if i were u i will take this advice!
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by livinglove(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
My brother, you need to learn that women own the house if peace must reign.
If you like pay 1m for rent, or work so hard to build the house, na them get the house.
I didnt like the fact that u allowed that to happen.
You could have calmed down n get to the bottom of the whole issue.
It is even possible that your wife didnt support her sister coming or she might not even be aware.

Wisdom is profitable to direct bro.

See, the rule that applies to marriage A will not be applicable to B.

You must learn how to deal with issues like that because you wont be informed b4 things happen all the time.

And if you have to live peacefully in your marriage, you must welcome your inlaws anytime.

Forget what people say about no one can come unless invited.

To me, you need to apologise to your wife if you truly love her.

You took a wrong approach to solving the issue.

You should have even called the sister in law to ask her what happened because whether you like it or not, she has became your sister.

If your sister comes to the house without telling you , will

you send her out without knowing what happened.

It is not about who is the Lord of the house or not.

It could even be a test to you.

Let me stop here.....

Please God and beg her in my own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by BigBrother9ja: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gourdoinc:
when you marry her, manage her till she gives you the kids you want, then if her character hasn't improved, fall out of love with her and whatever she does again will never bother you no more. woman can only bother you as long as ur in love with her
Kids...

You know nothing about responsibilities...
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Originalsly: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmmm....breaking news to me...cooking water?!...wow!...and Op... using electricity is cheaper than gas?.... it must be you're getting free electricity. Postpone the wedding.... in 5 years tIme both of you should be matured enough for marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by jameshow: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Jahblessme post=59015145] grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh!! where do i start from What kind of local story is this?

1. Your wife should have discussed with you first before her sister visited you both-she was very wrong but everything after that made you look so petty.You were counting water used to bathe and asking your cousin helper to report to you first? If she wants to eat eggs will that also be reported to you?Do you also measure yam with ruler in your house?
Your actions have sown a very bad seed - belittling your SIL & your wife.I do not blame your wife for being very angry but she should have cooled off first and expressed her annoyance to you without flaring up.

Just a quick question OP,if your sister visits and your wife tells your little cousin to report to her first before doing anything she asks for nko?How would that sit with you?Just know your wife will never forget,be ready for your siblings to recieve the same hot soup grin

Yes,you should have been told before her sis landed ,but the deed had already been done.You should have controlled yourself instead of acting like a miserable being.What did your SIL do wrong?she probably thought she was coming to visit human beings who would treat her well not knowing her husband is a hot water measurer
Best approach would have been to discuss the issue with your spouse quietly.See disgrace! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your wife raised her voice,you raised your own too,asked her to leave your room.'Yoour Room'??!!! i thought you both are married? I cant even believe what i'm reading here.
In the same sentence you talked about not wanting to be a woman beater.I do not see any reason why beating should come into this abi you normally beat or you were raised by a beater?Violence should not be an option.ah ahhh!!!

Both of you displayed shameful behavior and i don't blame your SIL for leaving,you disgraced her infront of your cousin helper,you disgraced your wife,your wife as disgraced you & you have made her feel unwelcome. Tueh
She will go and tell the story to family members who already don't like you and you will officially enter hate list with tattered reputation.

Please do the world a favour and delay this wedding till you both learn to behave like adults.

If you want to be the leader of your home you must learn to conduct yourself with dignity and self respect.You have to lead by example.
Discussions can be had without raising of voices.If your wife starts to shout,tell her you won't listen till she calms down and addresses you like an adult.I also expect her to do the same to you.That way you both will learn to trust each other and start building your little unit,she will also stop seeing the need to tell every little deed to her family as you will become her best friend and confidante.

Normally you should be in honeymoon phase but you people are already acting like cat and dog.
Good luck o.

By the way the way you worded little cousin and 2 big pots are you trying to imply that the girl is too little to do chores in general or specifically chores for SIL? If she is little,ideally she shouldn't be in your home doing housework.

[/quote

May God be with you, if she comes to your house, and she used a storex of water how does that disturb you? Why are you getting yourself involved in every domestic matter? You paid 6k for gas and so what? Don't you know eni to bama se igbe iyawo ase gudugudu meje ni? Meaning the person that will marry should get ready for the responsibilities that followed, in-laws are to be respected, am also a man. She left camp and so what? Why are you bringing out issue where there is none? Bro you are not psychologically fit to be in a marriage. Pls don't go into one because you can't marry your wife alone, you marry the whole family likewise the wife. No wife will be happy when the husband not comfortable with her families presence. Is disgusting. Pls call the lady and apologize

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by hayfloze(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
OP, your SIL not telling you before coming shows that she isn't free with you. Do a rightful and mature thing by calling her on phone. Tell her she shouldn't take what happened all wrong, that her sister (your wife) took the whole issue all wrong.

Also, tell your wife to always inform you whenever her family are coming around.

To handle the marriage part, please seek the service of a counselor , as it's very important.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by BigBrother9ja: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pidgin2:
OP, you are mean

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by whatsupbitches: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Please judge this case. Last week thursday my sister inlaw visited me and my wife from NYSC camp. I was shocked when I welcomed her because it was no ordinary visit. she came with a full ghana must go. We greeted and I got to know that she escaped from camp due to the tough tasks on camp. My wife never told me her sister was coming to stay. We have lived amicably till yesterday.

My lil cuzin that stays and helps us with chores was mandated by her to cook 2 big pots of water for her to bath. I scolded my cousin and told her why didnt she use the electric kettle so as to save gas which we just replaced with 6k. I now gave her a warning that whatever my inlaw wants that she should ask me 1st. I even got to know that my wife lied to me that her parents knew she left camp. My wife heard our conversation and started antagonizing me that why did I tell my cuz to always ask me b4 she obeys her sister. she was shouting at the top of her voice even my inlaw could hear. This angered me and I shouted back and told her to leave my room. she continued shouting and even slept in the sitting room as I slept alone.

This afternoon while working on my computer for hours I came out of the room only to find out my sister in law has packed her things back to her NYSC camp without telling me but my wife knows....I am slatted to officially do my white wedding next saturday. I just feel down because we quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me. Damn it! pls advice me

You messed up but your supposed future wife made matters worst by challenging you the way she did. Guy if this is how your wife usually acts then there is big problem and you might likely pay some money to the court system after wasting some money already.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by redbottles(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
OP, I hope you get the advice you seek here on nairaland where majority of the post here are made from people who have barely had healthy relationships of 6 months. If you can't handle your relationship, you have no business being in one.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ladyF(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
The level of malice keeping sha... Why would she even sleep in the sitting room? You sef should have gone to join her in the sitting room na, for damage control.

These ones are better single... grin

If my future hubbby decides to sleep in the sitting room or toilet anyday, we will be there together with our mat angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Your Sister in Law is a classy young lady, she left immediately she knew she was unwelcome; your wife should have toned it down a bit, to help cover face, but honestly I understand her anger...and you, damn, the person wey marry an Okoro man like you make mistake...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Prudent200: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Zilifish:
Ah eleyi gidi gan o
what does it mean sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.