Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? (982 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
What causes you to lose your temper?

cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
touch my food while am eating, do ur cutest smile and see me become a fresh mad man

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Plenty! 1.When á ßitch fúçking leaves teeth markings on my precious çoçk

2.Yer don't súck my fúçking coçk after sex.. yo fired ßitch!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by ikp120(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
When I see dumbass niggas placing pussy above Gucci. angry angry That shìt can vex me very well because these hoes ain't loyal at all! angry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
itsJude:
touch my food while am eating, do ur cutest smile and see me become a fresh mad man

Baba na so u like food reach cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fuckly:
Plenty! 1.When á ßitch fúçking leaves teeth markings on my precious çoçk

2.Yer don't súck my fúçking coçk after sex.. yo fired ßitch!

Wèrey grincheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
RB007:

Baba na so u like food reach cheesy
if you wan eat ask for your own, dont put hand inside my food oooo, i dont knw where ur hand enter that day
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Libo45: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
When I dey hold up and I hold brake, I come hear keke hit me from behind, that feeling en...
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by indodon(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
when I play straigh win for bet and them first score my team

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy your babe dey try oh
itsJude:
if you wan eat ask for your own, dont put hand inside my food oooo, i dont knw where ur hand enter that day
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by succyblinks(f): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
When someone calls me fat angry angry

Like can't u tell the difference btw being fat and chubby?
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
indodon:
when I play straigh win for bet and them first score my team
Lolz.. So who you wan vex give?
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by indodon(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz.. So who you wan vex give?
iono, anyone that comes by maybe
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
indodon:
iono, anyone that comes by maybe
I can imagine just how much you've lost to that hobby. Flee from it o
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
succyblinks:
When someone calls me fat angry angry

Like can't u tell the difference btw being fat and chubby?

What if I fúçking call yo ass FAT wink ,how bout that ßæßy wink
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by indodon(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
I can imagine just how much you've lost to that hobby. Flee from it o
yes I would,,.,.
when I get to 40
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
When someone won't use his/her things but prefer to use mine angry.

I don't like sharing my personal belongings with people, like a hygienic thing for me, I'm just like that.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by DarkMagic(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
When someone eats ma meat all in d name of tasting
I fit erase u from existence

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Fernandowski(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
when you talk shiiiittttttttt bout my family.....
Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Lionessza(f): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
1. Accusing me of something I didn't do.
2. Waiting for someone, if you said let's meet here at 3 . I expect you to be here at 2:55 or I will lose it grin. I'm working on being more understanding though tongue.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Causes You To Lose Your Temper Almost Instantly? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
indodon:
yes I would,,.,.
when I get to 40
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Nagging Woman On The Talk With Ajeboh / Ladies What Would You Buy If You Have These (picture)? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.