Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? (5296 Views)

Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

How u take weigh am know say e no get weight na, someone has already said it that u are obstinate so i believe my post will enlighten others not u. and i pray that your husband and boyfriend will never protect u since their protection no get weight. May your boyfriend never present u as his to the world since e no get weight, may ur boyfriend never provide for u since e no get weight. say amen

Can't you hold an intelligent argument without insults, sighs!

You left the question I asked and started talking rubbish, SMH!
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by lawrykings(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Nothing!!!

With se*x toys everywhere...they seem irrelevant

listen up!

A man will do the thinking, critical concrete ones that can stand the test of time.
*guarantees you physical protection to some degrees.
*guarantees you strategic organisation.
*guarantees you intellectual support when your head is busy thinking about latest wedge shoe, latest wig, eateries and restaurants you are yet to visits, shopping and latest electronic gadgets.
*can help you out with physical chores at home.
*did I mention strategic planning?
*can give you pride most especially when tall and handsome with mannerism.

need not mention sexual satisfaction at its peak which the intimacy gadget which you have barely tested to see how it works can't give.

in a nutshell can I say a woman's life revolves around the Man's be I correct with the aforementioned points?
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
lawrykings:

listen up!

A man will do the thinking, critical concrete ones that can stand the test of time.
*guarantees you physical protection to some degrees.
*guarantees you strategic organisation.
*guarantees you intellectual support when your head is busy thinking about latest wedge shoe, latest wig, eateries and restaurants you are yet to visits, shopping and latest electronic gadgets.
*can help you out with physical chores at home.
*did I mention strategic planning?
*can give you pride most especially when tall and handsome with mannerism.

need not mention sexual satisfaction at its peak which the intimacy gadget which you have barely tested to see how it works can't give.

in a nutshell can I say a woman's life revolves around the Man's be I correct with the aforementioned points?
And the life of a man revolves around what?
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by lawrykings(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
succyblinks:

And the life of a man revolves around what?

i am sounding misogynistic but trust me, MEN who knows what MANHOOD entails are god to a woman.

its a pity only FEW men know their place in a woman's life. a lot of men are now SISSY, I believe GOD will be angry wherever he is because of this misplaced priority by MEN. WOMEN now see themselves as demigod reason why they rule the world today.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
lawrykings:

i am sounding misogynistic but trust me, MEN who knows what MANHOOD entails are god to a woman.

its a pity only FEW men know their place in a woman's life. a lot of men are now SISSY, I believe GOD will be angry wherever he is because of this misplaced priority by MEN. WOMEN now see themselves as demigod reason why they rule the world today.

Ewww! Your orientation is ugly. I'm sure you grew with no significant female figure or probably maltreated by her

Men and women are not equal but a man is not a god to a woman, like tf
I pity ladies that end up with men like you
A man and a woman are supposed to work side by side building the home just as God made it in the bible

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by lawrykings(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
succyblinks:

Ewww! Your orientation is ugly. I'm sure you grew with no significant female figure or probably maltreated by her

Men and women are not equal but a man is not a god to a woman, like tf
I pity ladies that end up with men like you
A man and a woman are supposed to work side by side building the home just as God made it in the bible

A MAN I said not man is a god to a woman and will always be, you can't change that!
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
lawrykings:

A MAN I said not man is a god to a woman and will always be, you can't change that!

It will always be like that to YOU cos the men in my life are not gods to the their women and me

Bye
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by sieqe: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
The validation a girl needs; so she can feel good about herself. Just my thoughts.
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Tedassie(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Nothing!!!

With se*x toys everywhere...they seem irrelevant
Born again,my poo!
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by IamEmem(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Nma27:
Security, his home, his name etc

Word!! e bu ezigbo Nwa
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by IamEmem(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:

Babe, security? Like seriously
His home? As in a house or what I don't undstnd
[b]His name? [/b]Tf! So a lady is nameless without a man?

Abeg I give up

Tell me whole heartedly that you dont wish to get married and have the name of a man (and drop your family's name) either before or after yours..stop acting like you dont desire it.
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Burgerlomo: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
John Thomas cool
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Tac67: 8:50am On May 31, 2021
I wrote articles for succyblinks

The worth is 8,000 Naira. Succyblinks has chosen not to pay me for my services citing unnecessary excuses that because I didn't put my surname in my bank details I supplied he/she won't pay me.

These are people who go to international sites, get paid between 2 and 5 dollar a word, hire us to work at 1 Naira per word and yet refuse to pay for services rendered

I worked for 3 clients and auto copied my bank details and sent to all. All remaining client paid. Succyblinks is refusing to pay me stating that I didn't put surname as a result I won't be paid.

Be this as it may, I informed Succyblinks that my account is my account and payment should be made for my service. He/she is trying to make a slave out of me and forcing me to " like the arse " for services I rendered... It should be clear to all that Succyblinks is not only cruel, a thief a cheat, a scammer. His/Her phone number and moniker should be registered into the forum's list of scammers

He/She has blocked me on WhatsApp and has refused to pay me my hard earned money. Yes. It's my money and I laboured for it. During the entire process I kept rewriting back and forth these are articles I virtually wrote each twice because of extreme and excessive nagging and to spend 10 days of my life, spend my resources, time and effort, Succyblinks must be added to the list of forum scammers.

Nairalanders call this thief to order

Here's his/her contact

Mynd44 if I'm not paid, this phone number should be added to list of scammers. I can afford to lose the 8000 Naira, but we need to help other good Nairalanders know toxic people so they can avoid dealing with these psychologically sick human
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by fati2001(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2021
succyblinks:
So, if am an independent lady who can afford to take care of myself and a guy till infinity singlehandedly, what else can a guy offer me?

Honest answers needed

Modified
So the comments have been rolling in and everyone one is mentioning psychological support, so why are girls being tagged useless. Don't get me wrong I don't support leeches but the truth be told, sex and money are jus secondary aspects of a relationship but the companionship and support is everything

Please let's change our mindsets, everyone is useful and important in their various roles in a relationship
Thank you

sex, she's after my chicken change and she's a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2021
Kikikikiki
grin
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Amuochicha(f): 12:32pm On May 31, 2021
I hate men
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by addictiv(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2021
A man offers security... Physical, Emotional, financial etc. When a woman has a problem that needs solution, 70% of the time its a man that shows up to help her out. When a self acclaimed independent woman is being chased or threatened she doesn't run to other women for help, she runs to men. When she calls the police.. She's not expecting a police woman to show up to help her, even if she knows there are well trained police women, she will still prefer a male police officer to offer her protection. When a woman's car breaks down she doesn't turn to women for help she turns to men, when she wants to hire a driver, plumber, gardener she most likely won't turn to women. when a woman is in financial need she most likely won't turn to women, she turns to men. When a woman's house is on fire... A band of fire women doesn't show up.. Men do. In times of conflict and war, who goes to the frontlines to secure peace... Men do. Women are able to become independent today because men provided the environment for them to thrive. The cars, planes, boats and houses they have are all built by men. That's not to say that women don't contribute to society. However when a woman says she doesn't need a man, she's just being delusional. If all the men disappeared from the world today, a bleak future awaits a majority of women because a lot won't be able to survive. In relationships most women just want to be taken care off and enjoy the pleasures of life, even the self acclaimed independent woman. They will prefer a life with no responsibilities with the man bearing everything vs having to deal with daily life hassles by themselves. And truth is most men don't have issues bearing these responsibilities as long as he has the means and the woman is cooperative, loyal and willing to work with him.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Jhustmie1: 1:30pm On May 31, 2021
Gbam.. .Dey won't just stop ranting
One even said home. .. Dude a woman left her home to start one with you
Ignore her father's name ND countless list
Girls offer pussy
Guys offer dick .. ..closes door
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 31, 2021
Even if you can provide, You can't protect or defend yourself or your children among men. It's still a man that will protect you. You still need a man to take charge of your life cheesy. you can't take your out, while other women are being take out by their man.
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Mumu, like you can even take of your self angry, You won't shut up and develop your self. continue hating undecided
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by bepositive11: 1:39pm On May 31, 2021

Well if you have everything, you don't have a dicck. Not just any type sef. A PhD. ( Pretty Huge Dick)

Now you will tell me about dildos.

And then you can't procreate alone.

Uhmm....okay, there's the ivf using sperm donor.

You are good to go.

Lol! Redefining PhD grin
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by bepositive11: 1:44pm On May 31, 2021
addictiv:
A man offers security... Physical, Emotional, financial etc. When a woman has a problem that needs solution, 70% of the time its a man that shows up to help her out. When a self acclaimed independent woman is being chased or threatened she doesn't run to other women for help, she runs to men. When she calls the police.. She's not expecting a police woman to show up to help her, even if she knows there are well trained police women, she will still prefer a male police officer to offer her protection. When a woman's car breaks down she doesn't turn to women for help she turns to men, when she wants to hire a driver, plumber, gardener she most likely won't turn to women. when a woman is in financial need she most likely won't turn to women, she turns to men. When a woman's house is on fire... A band of fire women doesn't show up.. Men do. In times of conflict and war, who goes to the frontlines to secure peace... Men do. Women are able to become independent today because men provided the environment for them to thrive. The cars, planes, boats and houses they have are all built by men. That's not to say that women don't contribute to society. However when a woman says she doesn't need a man, she's just being delusional. If all the men disappeared from the world today, a bleak future awaits a majority of women because a lot won't be able to survive. In relationships most women just want to be taken care off and enjoy the pleasures of life, even the self acclaimed independent woman. They will prefer a life with no responsibilities with the man bearing everything vs having to deal with daily life hassles by themselves. And truth is most men don't have issues bearing these responsibilities as long as he has the means and the woman is cooperative, loyal and willing to work with him.

Very beautifully written. If those independent women knew what it feels like to have a reliable man in their life, they would instantly become interdependent and drop the independence.
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Olibboy: 1:45pm On May 31, 2021
succyblinks:
So, if am an independent lady who can afford to take care of myself and a guy till infinity singlehandedly, what else can a guy offer me?

Honest answers needed

Modified
So the comments have been rolling in and everyone one is mentioning psychological support, so why are girls being tagged useless. Don't get me wrong I don't support leeches but the truth be told, sex and money are jus secondary aspects of a relationship but the companionship and support is everything

Please let's change our mindsets, everyone is useful and important in their various roles in a relationship
Thank you
All you need is loyalty, trust and love. WHATEVER PERSON
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by bepositive11: 1:56pm On May 31, 2021
FakoMaybach1:

How u take weigh am know say e no get weight na, someone has already said it that u are obstinate so i believe my post will enlighten others not u. and i pray that your husband and boyfriend will never protect u since their protection no get weight. May your boyfriend never present u as his to the world since e no get weight, may ur boyfriend never provide for u since e no get weight. say amen

Don't mind her. Your write up was enlightening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. / Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy / LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.