Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS (42621 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by CastedDude: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Omoyele Sowore, publisher of Sahara Reporters - has been forced to declare his bank accounts public after being accused of having over one million US dollars ($1,000, 063.00). Sowore in a Facebook post on Monday, July 31, said reports that his account with the American bank frozen is allegedly being spread by the Senate President Bukola Saraki and his associates.

The publisher further posted screenshots of his accounts - local and international - to drive home his claims.

Read what the publisher posted on his Facebook page

Folks: Let me just act goofy today by declaring all my private bank accounts publicly just so that so some of you can get some answers you need.

It is important to let you know that the Bank Of America (BOFA) bank account summary being bandied around by Bukola Saraki and his minions yesterday was manufactured since last week. I do not have a personal or investment account at BOFA.

However, after hitting them hard yesterday revealing their fraudulent legal judgements in Ilorin, they had to resort to something.

These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today.

Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.

My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.

My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13! I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK this past weekend.Mind you I am not seeking anyone's sympathy, there is no need for it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/saharareporters-owner-releases-staments-bank-accounts-see-much.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by CastedDude: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2017

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by CastedDude: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by MrReloaded(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Make Saraki too publish his own

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by remi1444: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
this is getting messy for the thief.

16 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sowore is acting too kiddish.

Face other corrupt politicians like Saraki and stop trying to pull us into your personal feud with Saraki

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by softwerk(f): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sowore is a big liar!

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by emerged01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Sowore is acting too kiddish.

Face other corrupt politicians like Saraki and stop trying to pull us into your personal feud with Saraki
Hmm,why can't you just watch? No one is pulling anyone here into personal feud with Saraki? If the guy is fighting Saraki because he is corrupt,I don't see any reason we shouldn't be happy that someone is standing against one of the vampires of the land even if he,himself have bitten by one of the vampires. Let the fight continues,we are to watch.

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by seunmsg(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kudos to Sowore for the transparency. A clear conscience fears no accusation. With this publication, he has proved that he who comes to equity must truly come with a clean hand. The onus is now on Saraki and other elements fighting him to also make full disclosure of all their bank account balances if they can.

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by HisSexcellency(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017

That sowore account statement is obviously not his main account. Even my account balance is worth more than what he just posted above.
Most of the account number does not even have history to display meaning that they have been idle for a while now.
Even an okada man should have more than that in his account
Sowore should show us his First bank account statement grin grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by ejanla077: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
sowore want us to believe he is worth $6131

amadioha go strike u...
we be mumu

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by bodejohn(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
HisSexcellency:

That sowore account statement is obviously not his main account. Even my account balance is worth more than what he just posted above.
Most of the account number does not even have history to display meaning that they have been idle for a while now.
Even an okada man should have more than that in his account
Sowore should show us his First bank account statement grin grin

6000usd *370 (gtbank rate today) = 2,200,000. How many Okada riders have that much in their accounts?

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Haha!!!... People no just wan get conscience sha!
Nigerians might be slow but not THAT slow, ok??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by HisSexcellency(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
bodejohn:

6000usd *370 (gtbank rate today) = 2,200,000. How many Okada riders have that much in their accounts?
So he uses dollars in Nigeria right? His naira account is less than 4k and you want me to believe that
Check the account history, its blank meaning that no transaction has been carried out on it in a long time

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by bodejohn(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
HisSexcellency:

So he uses dollars in Nigeria right? His naira account is less than 4k and you want me to believe that
Check the account history, its blank meaning that no transaction has been carried out on it in a long time

I'm not holding briefs for anyone here...
But Sowore does not live in Nigeria, I'm not even sure he has any business here.

And 6k usd is some money if you ask me...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Justuceleague2: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Saraki may have stepped on the wrong toes

The fallout will be embarrassing

11 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by ivandragon: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
that begs the question...

how does Sawore fund his daily living if he has little or nothing?

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by seunmsg(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
HisSexcellency:

I am sure you missed the part where he said his Nigeria account had been frozen by a kangaroo court.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by burkingx(f): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by om4success(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Sebastine1994(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
K
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Ibime(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
ejanla077:
sowore want us to believe he is worth $6131

amadioha go strike u...

we be mumu

That may be all he has in cash.

Assets, especially property is another thing altogether.

I don't expect that most high flying professionals will usually hold more than that in cash.

18 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
CastedDude:
Omoyele Sowore, publisher of Sahara Reporters - has been forced to declare his bank accounts public after being accused of having over one million US dollars ($1,000, 063.00). Sowore in a Facebook post on Monday, July 31, said reports that his account with the American bank frozen is allegedly being spread by the Senate President Bukola Saraki and his associates.

The publisher further posted screenshots of his accounts - local and international - to drive home his claims.

Read what the publisher posted on his Facebook page

Folks: Let me just act goofy today by declaring all my private bank accounts publicly just so that so some of you can get some answers you need.

It is important to let you know that the Bank Of America (BOFA) bank account summary being bandied around by Bukola Saraki and his minions yesterday was manufactured since last week. I do not have a personal or investment account at BOFA.

However, after hitting them hard yesterday revealing their fraudulent legal judgements in Ilorin, they had to resort to something.

These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today.

Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.

My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.

My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13! I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK this past weekend.Mind you I am not seeking anyone's sympathy, there is no need for it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/saharareporters-owner-releases-staments-bank-accounts-see-much.html
Who do you want to deceive.
They done catch you.
Ole!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sowore is not a kidnapping material..

Nonsense

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Xandrose(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Naija I beg I tire for una matter .Even the symbol of justice in Nigeria is tired

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Frankyboy1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
I look forward to the day Nigerian youths will become wise, and not make it a point of duty to pull down everyone that stands for the good of the masses or fight against the elites and corrupt politicians! This guy by virtue of his social and media influence, can keep quiet dine with the high and mighty and rake in millions in USD,as the practice is in Nigeria! But for more than a decade.This young man choose the hard path of honor,and has stood on the path of the masses irrespective of party politics, but what do our youths do? Vilify and attack him, he might not be a saint,but he is a pain in the asses of corrupt politicians, he is a living legend,a true hero,a brave patriot,in saner climes, the youths will line up behind him, and unfortunately most people that fight against such people belong to a tribe that seeks freedom of illusion,but honor and support corruption in the name of my thief is.better than.your thief! I only wonder how their country will be run with so much corruption bias and prejudice! Rubbish

141 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Can he show us Sahara reporters account

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by jaycool01(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
sakari should do well to follow suit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by fxjunkie(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Joseunlimited(f): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
saraki, I no tell you Sey that guy go win you again?

See just leave him and sing that Dino song!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by helphelp: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
He should have more sef

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok. It is noted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Executive Order Number 6 / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun / Governor Wike Laughs As A Comedian Mimics Him At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.