Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) (9935 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos) / Shocking Video Of A Woman Caught Shaving Her Private Part In Public (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by ayusco85(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Help your sister oo
My husband is very upset with me.
I don't shave my jijiana with shaving stick , I only cut it with scissors,yet my husband don't want me to cut them ooo
My lovely sisters, that witch in my village went and touch her juju pot and d juju do me koikoi for head,Naso I went and shave everything, in fact I didn't forget any hair there,
Hubby came back and needed to plug his microphone inside jijiana, but he needed to do some touching,he can lick plate for Africa.so he opened his workshop and put hand. Next thing I heard was, whaaat!!!!
Mesadwith my bedroom voice)honey what is it?
Him:how dare you?
Me(jump up in fear) what happened?
Him: What happened to d vegetables and meat in my pot of soup
Me:honey I don't understand
Him:what happened there(pointing at my jijiana)
Mesadgetting upset) please come and finish your work and stop getting me confuse
Him:you shaved your jiniana and you know I don't like it, how can you serve me soup without meat and vegetables, you know I won't enjoy it.(calling jijiana hairs vegetable and meat)
Mesadcouldn't help but laugh like mad) started begging because d thing hold me bad, I begged him to forgive.
Him:i won't touch u again until there is hair there, he left d room in anger
I am planning to either going to a Barbing saloon, pick peoples hair, bye supper glue and fix d hairs back or I use my hair
What do u think sisters, because am on heat and I can't stay without doing jigijigi,konji will not come and kill me and go. The hairs must come back oo. T-junction is waiting for microphone his brother
Please help your sister, wetin I go do
Na only me waka come?
Finkiss to you all
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by BlackDBagba: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by Ndukings92(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
nawao, a typical of one man's food is another man's poison stuff. what is hair doing dae? a well shaved one is d ultimate, even d best especially when giving head is involved

2 Likes

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by BabbanBura(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
ayusco85:
Help your sister oo
My husband is very upset with me.
I don't shave my jijiana with shaving stick , I only cut it with scissors,yet my husband don't want me to cut them ooo
My lovely sisters, that witch in my village went and touch her juju pot and d juju do me koikoi for head,Naso I went and shave everything, in fact I didn't forget any hair there,
Hubby came back and needed to plug his microphone inside jijiana, but he needed to do some touching,he can lick plate for Africa.so he opened his workshop and put hand. Next thing I heard was, whaaat!!!!
Mesadwith my bedroom voice)honey what is it?
Him:how dare you?
Me(jump up in fear) what happened?
Him: What happened to d vegetables and meat in my pot of soup
Me:honey I don't understand
Him:what happened there(pointing at my jijiana)
Mesadgetting upset) please come and finish your work and stop getting me confuse
Him:you shaved your jiniana and you know I don't like it, how can you serve me soup without meat and vegetables, you know I won't enjoy it.(calling jijiana hairs vegetable and meat)
Mesadcouldn't help but laugh like mad) started begging because d thing hold me bad, I begged him to forgive.
Him:i won't touch u again until there is hair there, he left d room in anger
I am planning to either going to a Barbing saloon, pick peoples hair, bye supper glue and fix d hairs back or I use my hair
What do u think sisters, because am on heat and I can't stay without doing jigijigi,konji will not come and kill me and go. The hairs must come back oo. T-junction is waiting for microphone his brother
Please help your sister, wetin I go do
Na only me waka come?
Finkiss to you all

sounds like an excapee
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by agbonkamen(f): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
I can relate
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by ibkkk(f): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Can't someone shave in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
how did I find myself here

5 Likes

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by Jodha(f): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
No comment...
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by phintohlar(f): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some1 can not play with that man, is that how he use to do
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by dareerah(f): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Let me be helping ur husband man in d mean time tongue
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by dreamwords: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't want to laugh this night

1 Like

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by Donexy16(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2017
I personally don't like it glossy dwn der on my woman. I like it well trimmed wit small strands left cos it givs me joy wenever am caressing dat joint n feelin small chuku chuku wit my hand..

2 Likes

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by frankfnu(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2017
still confused....... which food are u talking about?
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 01, 2017

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by pu7pl3(m): 2:05am On Aug 01, 2017
dareerah:

Ur help. Will bevery much appreciated
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by luminouz(m): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2017
dareerah:
Forget him joor....na me need ur help pass.. tongue
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Jijiana

1 Like

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by ayusco85(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
Ndukings92:
nawao, a typical of one man's food is another man's poison stuff. what is hair doing dae? a well shaved one is d ultimate, even d best especially when giving head is involved

Some think otherwise o. Some like it bushy. I like it shaved. Like u said, one man's meat is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by ayusco85(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
agbonkamen:
I can relate

U mean Ur Bae like it bushy? shocked
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by Abiagirl777(f): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2017
And which scum of a woman copied this from FIN group on FB.you broadcast ppls' experience even after repeated warnings!

2 Likes

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by ayusco85(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2017
dreamwords:
I don't want to laugh this night

I laughed my ass out. Still laughing. The lady sure has wit and humour
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by ayusco85(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2017
frankfnu:
still confused.......
which food are u talking about?

Don't be that guy that needs a joke to be explained to him before he gets it, and laughs last after everyone has finished laughing.

1 Like

Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by dareerah(f): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Ur help. Will bevery much appreciated
2derful grin
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by dareerah(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2017
luminouz:
Forget him joor....na me need ur help pass.. tongue
What should i do for u?
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by agbonkamen(f): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2017
ayusco85:

U mean Ur Bae like it bushy? shocked
grin
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2017
dareerah:
What should i do for u?

Good morning and happy new month
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by dareerah(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

Good morning and happy new month
To you too
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by pu7pl3(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2017
dareerah:
2derful grin

Lol naughty human being
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by Ndukings92(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2017
ayusco85:

Some think otherwise o. Some like it bushy. I like it shaved. Like u said, one man's meat is another man's poison
confirmation boss
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by Prognose: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) by luminouz(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2017
dareerah:
What should i do for u?
What u wanted to do for d other guy naw..
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) / See What I Bought For Valentine, Someone's Daughter Is In Trouble (pics). / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.