Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (41473 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Any more nonsense where this came from? smiley

You're clearly a cartoon character Cuz you have no grasp of reality grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin I never knew you know me too well..
Hahahahahaha chieeee

Keep licking wink

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
You can have a Romantic relationship without sex. Stop trying to justify immorality. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by sirfee(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

This one is here licking ass undecided
He has degree in asslicking.

But wait a minute, when is this war gonna end.It is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Jammiiee(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
You can see the girls whose ego have been bruised by Op's clear message. grin cheesy

In my language. They say

Erefo ti a na ni pasan ni oro yii, o ti taba awon omo wobe , e ri bi won se n kigbe lohun Rara angry ,

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by S5155: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
first of all if you a SINNER Have sex until you DIe and go to Hell, Hello AIDS, SYPHILLIS, GNORHEAA, hERPES AND EVERY OTHER DISEASE IS WAITING ON YOU, iF YOU ARE sAVE NO SEX PERIOD THATS BIBLE
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
hmmm dear op ,.. R u aryt Common gv gals a break.,sex isnt everytn okay.. Shud we al start fuckin al d dicks dat com across us, den wen we turn into a borehole , u wil com here to start spewing ur trashy opinion on how ur wife is as wide as river niger and u want a tight possy.... Leave gals alone. If dy gv u sex den shut up ,. If dy dont gv u sex stil shut up. Its their body so shut up ...... Aftarall no one is gonna force u to fucck a gal so dont make it mandatory for a gal to Bleep every idiot dat com their way... So shut up ur opinion okay . Argggh am so angry .op no offense though

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
S5155:
first of all if you a SINNER Have sex until you DIe and go to Hell, Hello AIDS, SYPHILLIS, GNORHEAA, hERPES AND EVERY OTHER DISEASE IS WAITING ON YOU, iF YOU ARE sAVE NO SEX PERIOD THATS BIBLE
Bible yh? I've called someone for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by pocohantas(f): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
When you guys start giving these kind of advice to your sisters, I will begin to take you serious.

One came here to create thread because guys are looking at his beautiful sister...but he has administered on other people's sisters. He doesn't want another guy to touch his own sister...

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by free2ryhme: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men and the overflogged, 'what you offer is sex', then in the same breathe say if you can't give sex...stay away from relationships. It's not about what she can offer but what you willingly accept. If you give the average guy everything, without sex...lots of them won't be satisfied. Face it and stop the 'it's all you can offer' talk.

When will you guys realise that sticking with a girl who offers just sex and isn't ready to improve, makes you as stupid, if not more stupid than the girl? You reserve the right to walk away from these kind of girls with your values intact...but you stay, because what you also want is sex.

I just imagine how angry some people will be if a girl says guys without money shouldn't think of romantic affairs. Don't give me that, so you sell your body. Good number of Nigerian relationships are fukcd up, guys in it for sex...girls for money.

Tueeh!!!

Did you read and understood the post at all ? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

There is nothing like force. She didn't use gun...Lots of them usually agree, thinking it will change with time. Everyone has the right to be in a relationship and it will have nothing to do with what you think or who you think it should be with.

And pls, let's not deceive ourselves. Lots of financially unstable youths are in relationships.

That one isn't a virgin doesn't mean she can't decide to stop having sex. Still her choice and totally irrelevant in this discussion.

Naso!

Very disloyal set of creatures...but na them judge bodycount pass.
I don't know why you're taking this simple topic and making it complicated. Jesus says, if your left hand will cause you to sin,cut it off, simple solution. This guy just gave a simple solution to girls who don't want sex but want to be in a romantic relationship, the solution was simple,stay away till you're ready to have sex, if you can't stand the heat, stay away from the kitchen. Simple! Why are you making it difficult?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Jammiiee(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
cheesy grin
Rapmoney:
You didn't even pass a message across! I would have ignored your post but for the sake of putting some sense into you. Now listen, if you have a contrary opinion, express it intelligently and in a mature way and stop making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by free2ryhme: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

There is nothing like force. She didn't use gun...Lots of them usually agree, thinking it will change with time. Everyone has the right to be in a relationship and it will have nothing to do with what you think or who you think it should be with.

being in a relationship is not a right it is a choice

correct that mentality

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by S5155: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie:
hmmm dear op ,.. R u aryt Common gv gals a break.,sex isnt everytn okay.. Shud we al start fuckin al d dicks dat com across us, den wen we turn into a borehole , u wil com here to start spewing ur trashy opinion on how ur wife is as wide as river niger and u want a tight possy.... Leave gals alone. If dy gv u sex den shut up ,. If dy dont gv u sex stil shut up. Its their body so shut up ...... Aftarall no one is gonna force u to fucck a gal so dont make it mandatory for a gal to Bleep every idiot dat com their way... So shut up ur opinion okay . Argggh am so angry .op no offense though

What is doing this one ? is this hoesthma attack? undecided. Who said you should take all the dicks IN the world. If you plan to date one guy or two or three in your life, whatever the number is there should be sex involved. That's what the op is saying. It strengthens relationships

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Daeylar(f): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why was this moved to FP? undecided

This is a foolish topic
How can you be telling people how to run their relationships?
What happened to minding your own damn business? undecided
Misplaced priorities.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie:
Get the simple message, you don't want to Bleep,as in trying to preserve yourself, then don't go in to a romantic relationship, i wonder what's so difficult to understand about that. It's just like our parents do, they tell us to stay away from guys or babes wen we were younger cuz they know from experience that romantic relationship and sex go hand in hand and we are not ready to shoulder the responsibility then. It's the same principle. Get used to it, else if you still try to disagree, wen you born tell your daughter at 13 to go into a romantic relationship, saying nothing will happen, Abeg eee!
Next!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by sirfee(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op,it is different strokes for different folks,though I'm not a virgin but sex/relationship is not mandatory.If you can't abstain,get a lady that share the same school of thought with you.I won't force any lady to have sex with me,also no one can impose abstinence on me.There are many clubs,brothel etc out there,make your money,go out on weekends and have fun.Marriage is not a must,sex is not a must,relationship is not a must.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
First, I am not using this post to say that ladies who desire a no-sex relationship are wrong or are committing a crime. Everyone has the right to decide what idea they feel is right for them or not. Morally and spiritually speaking, any girl who feels that she doesn't want to have sex till she's married has not committed a crime; it's not out of place. The foundation on which this idea is mostly built on by many young women is where the problem lies.

Romantic affairs are nothing but romantic affairs! They involve romance and I believe everyone reading this post knows what romance is. What romance is, is what romantic relationships entail. Let it not be as if we are still in primary school, learning life basics.

Romantic relationships are not just for kneeling down to pray together, playing ten-ten, ludo, kalokalo or suwe. It involves things that are done behind closed doors. If a girl doesn't want sex in a relationship, she should ask herself first what type of relationship she's into. If it's not a platonic or brother/sister relationship, then she better stay off romantic affairs until she's ready to marry!!!

You own your body as a girl but don't try to turn a full grown sexually active man to a celibate or eunuch because that is what you desire in a ROMANTIC AFFAIR! If he wants sex and you don't, kindly tell him your principle and move on. As a young woman, you don't need to cry while trying hard to convince him that he should not 'touch' you. If he doesn't 'touch' you, who will he touch? Won't he touch somebody outside? Will that not make rubbish of your relationship?

Young ladies who don't want sex in romantic affairs should stay off or look for a celibate who can dance to their tune. After all, most girls have made it a culture not to give anything else in a relationship other than sex. Being that the average African man gives virtually everything, his time, resources, energy including his soul in relationships, what do you, as young women expect him to gain when most of you cannot offer anything other than sex? He won't take that gladly knowing fully well that you are trying to withhold the only thing he knows he can gain from you! If I meet a girl who says she wants a no-sex affair, I should be able to see tangible things I can gain from the relationship. Being a demanding girl in a no-sex affair should be a suicide attempt in relationship.

I might not be too kind with idealism; romantic affairs involve SEX! Even if you go to Madagascar, Norway, Bolivia or Czech Republic, it's the same thing. If you cannot withstand the hotness o fug the kitchen, stay off the kitchen!

baba. Me and you na man. Make we no lie give ourselves. Let it not be that i dey try do eye service or gather attention from the ladies but the truth has to be spoken bro.
KONJI NA BASTARD!
I won't deny the war we fight with this Konji every now and then as a guy. These girls sef no help matter them dey always trigger the Konji. Make i leave that talk for another day.
You see ehn, wetin u write up there na just to justify your request for sex from ur g.
Frnd. Sex should be mutual. If she wants to give you, collect it and don't make it like it is your birthright. If you want to make it your birthright, bros, marry her.
Sex is sacred. Na before before talk be that (it still is). Now, e no sacred anything for our eyes again. Which style our papa Don do wey we never do pass am before 25? We are just making a big deal out of sex
I rather, we focus on self improvement, money and family. If a girl sees this in you. Forgerrit! Ut have her legs (although some girls are stupid and born to open for any stupid reasons or deceit) As, a guy man, u just gaz work hard, make am and marry ur babe. If una marry... If you like, make una dey do the thing every night and morning. E no affect ny body and e good for una.
I know ladies have their faults or bad habits o but we shouldn't use bad to fight bad, e no make sense.
Personally, to me, their shouldn't be any reason why we are doing boyfriend and girlfriend and it won't lead to marriage. What is the essence of the relationship if it won't lead to marriage? You guys just have to define your relationship, if na for friends of benefits relationship o abi na the do-me-i-do-you relationship.

Lastly, O. P, can you say or give this advice to your daughter?
Make you no vex o. Guy to guy talk over some bottles of malt and isi ewu.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by 2funkyy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
I am sure op created this thread to read women's opinion,truth is we all want what we want, we always have a choice,its not by force, a girl can date who she wants, whether a broke guy,rich guy, sexually active, and platonic guy, guys too can date broke girl, rich girl, sexually active and platonic girl, my point is the choice is yours no one has a right to request for sex or money except you are married.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

What is doing this one ? is this hoesthma attack? undecided. Who said you should take all the dicks IN the world. If you plan to date one guy or two or three in your life, whatever the number is there should be sex involved. That's what the op is saying. It strengthens relationships
hmmmm oga think okay . Just think.. No gal knows d number of guys she is gonna date in dis lyf.. She myt want to date only one guy buh dat guy myt end up breakin her hrt so she moves on and on and on til she finds her soul mate.... And wit d rate at wich people date witout ambition of marriage, she wud probably hv becom a borehole wen she gets married ... Do u get it?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Denko2721987(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
I dont understand why Nairaland ladies suddenly made it a point of duty to be rebels against realistic facts and opinions and sometimes even common knowledge/sense as long as its coming from nairaland men... Why all these opposition..

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

baba. Me and you na man. Make we no lie give ourselves. Let it not be that i dey try do eye service or gather attention from the ladies but the truth has to be spoken bro.
KONJI NA BASTARD!
I won't deny the war we fight with this Konji every now and then as a guy. These girls sef no help matter them dey always trigger the Konji. Make i leave that talk for another day.
You see ehn, wetin u write up there na just to justify your request for sex from ur g.
Frnd. Sex should be mutual. If she wants to give you, collect it and don't make it like it is your birthright. If you want to make it your birthright, bros, marry her.
Sex is sacred. Na before before talk be that (it still is). Now, e no sacred anything for our eyes again. Which style our papa Don do wey we never do pass am before 25? We are just making a big deal out of sex
I rather, we focus on self improvement, money and family. If a girl sees this in you. Forgerrit! Ut have her legs (although some girls are stupid and born to open for any stupid reasons or deceit) As, a guy man, u just gaz work hard, make am and marry ur babe. If una marry... If you like, make una dey do the thing every night and morning. E no affect ny body and e good for una.
I know ladies have their faults or bad habits o but we should use bad to fight bad, e no make sense.
Personally, to me, their shouldn't be any reason why we are doing boyfriend and girlfriend and it won't lead to marriage. What is the essence of the relationship if it won't lead to marriage? You guys just have to define your relationship, if na for friends of benefits relationship o abi na the do-me-i-do-you relationship.

Holy Moses! Some guys need enlightenment.
Nairalanders should learn to read carefully and reason properly. No one can say sex is the most important thing in a relationship but it's very very important. Sexual compatibility is important. So you want to be financially compatible with a woman, emotionally compatible with a woman but you're now scared of sexual compatibility. You're the one making a big deal out of it. By taking as "sacred" . You shouldnt force any woman but once you tell her a couple of times how you do things and after much persuasion, she doesn't agree just leave her. Sex strengthens relationships. Baba take note
grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by pocohantas(f): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Benita27:
There's no sense in the thread. Ask yourself this question; is your main motive for going into a relationship with a lady "Sex?". If yes, then you shouldn't be in a relationship. We have brothels where you could patronise prostitutes if you so much desire sex.

Guys who reason like this offer absolutely nothing in relationships.

No mind them...sex starved he-goats.
Later they'll sit at their round table to judge bodycount... grin grin grin

They should give this advice to their sisters and daughters.
Na these kinds guys go dey check their sister phone, and monitoring her every movement.

FILEBE:

KONJI NA BASTARD!

Lastly, O. P, can you say or give this advice to your daughter? Make you no vex o. Guy to guy talk over some bottles of malt and isi ewu.

He can't give this advice to his daughter...never!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Dindondin(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Seems nigerian guys lives depend on sex. See ranting.
No.
Guys are not sex starved cos they could have payed prostitutes.
What the op is saying is a relationship without sex is not romantic.
If a girl can allow a guy to kiss her & suck her breas t but deny sex, that's foul play.
Especially the one that has eaten the guy's money.
If any girl does that to me, she ll pay with her vagin a & anus.
I m so savaged that when I m hurt, I strike back like scorpion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
this "sex" they are calling upandan.
is it the same one with Kenya there own.
that they use to beg guys for.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie:
hmmmm oga think okay . Just think.. No gal knows d number of guys she is gonna date in dis lyf.. She myt want to date only one guy buh dat guy myt end up breakin her hrt so she moves on and on and on til she finds her soul mate.... And wit d rate at wich people date witout ambition of marriage, she wud probably hv becom a borehole wen she gets married ... Do u get it?

Think yourself. Is sex the reason why such a lady is having such failed relationships? Sex has nothing to do with it. It's simple if you don't want sex don't enter a relationship. A lady gets dumped and her heart is broken and she moves to another guy, use your head this is a psychological effect. If she didn't have sex with her ex she will still rush into a relationship and get dumped. Don't blame failed relationships on sex. Use ya head grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
Dear Nigerian guys
There is more to life than sex. Stop this obsession about violating the next hole with your rotten pricks and watch your true potentials manifest, watch sucess, money and breakthrough follow you. Trust me on this one.
Sincerely,
A truly concerned female.
Nigerians are so hypocritical, what then would be your opinion if a guy says he loves you scara and yet doesn't spend chi chi on you, does that make sense? Same applies for guys and sex in relationships, we no be chys na, let's give our opinions like adults. The truth be say wen you engage in a romantic relationship, just zero your mind say the guy get dick and he wants to Bleep you, whether he loves you or not na another story, and whether he agrees to Bleep you or not is just another story. That's just life get used to it.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Sleyanya1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men and the overflogged, 'what you offer is sex', then in the same breathe say if you can't give sex...stay away from relationships. It's not about what she can offer but what you willingly accept. If you give the average guy everything, without sex...lots of them won't be satisfied. Face it and stop the 'it's all you can offer' talk.

When will you guys realise that sticking with a girl who offers just sex and isn't ready to improve, makes you as stupid, if not more stupid than the girl? You reserve the right to walk away from these kind of girls with your values intact...but you stay, because what you also want is sex.

I just imagine how angry some people will be if a girl says guys without money shouldn't think of romantic affairs. Don't give me that, so you sell your body. Good number of Nigerian relationships are fukcd up, guys in it for sex...girls for money.

Tueeh!!!

Lol. You made a good point, but it's never a Nigerian affair, you could try other continents and still obtain same or even worse.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

KONJI NA BASTARD!
I know ladies have their faults or bad habits o but we should use bad to fight bad, e no make sense.

Speaking for myself bros I will encourage my daughter to be sexually compatible with whoever she wants to be with before they get married. So don't throw that lame ass daughter line

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ifedith:

Get the simple message, you don't want to Bleep,as in trying to preserve yourself, then don't go in to a romantic relationship, i wonder what's so difficult to understand about that. It's just like our parents do, they tell us to stay away from guys or babes wen we were younger cuz they know from experience that romantic relationship and sex go hand in hand and we are not ready to shoulder the responsibility then. It's the same principle. Get used to it, else if you still try to disagree, wen you born tell your daughter at 13 to go into a romantic relationship, saying nothing will happen, Abeg eee!
Next!
hmmm oga . U r d one to get d msg.. Listen a relationship is a period of tym wen u get to know ur partner bfor marriage , not where u get to fuccck ur partner...sex is by choice not compulsory so a gal can b in a relationship witout havin sex, its nt by force. Its up to d guy if he can cope or not....Now wen ur daughter tels u she has a boyfrnd . Tel her : babygal go fucck dat guy's dickk til it shrinks .. Kip tellin her dat til she gets married okay ..... Bye

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Sleyanya1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
2funkyy:
I am sure op created this thread to read women's opinion,truth is we all want what we want, we always have a choice,its not by force, a girl can date who she wants, whether a broke guy,rich guy, sexually active, and platonic guy, guys too can date broke girl, rich girl, sexually active and platonic girl, my point is the choice is yours no one has a right to request for sex or money except you are married.

You just said it all. It's a matter of Choice & Standards.

Infact , where all these my grandchildren Dem dey sef..
Make una come make we go sleep, case don close. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.