Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (41489 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
And they'd be the same idiots that'll say that girls have nothing to offer in a relationship than sex. Just look at this slowpoke's mentality. Nigerian Men are a really confused and brain dead bunch.
It's mostly broke guys that'll agree with this OP because the time they're supposed to use to hustle, they'll spend it looking for sex like sex starved dogs
You're just ranting randomly, what the op said is the obvious fact, you want the care, the money,the love, the comfort yet your mind no tell you say you go go ready sex keep abi? If he agrees to no sex, then hooray fo you but that's his own cup of tea, if he disagrees, just ready him sex for am, chikina.
Next!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by kunleben47(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think a lady should declare her motive before going into a relationship, if you don't want sex, kindly stay off romantic affairs as said by the poster.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by sirfee(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

baba. Me and you na man. Make we no lie give ourselves. Let it not be that i dey try do eye service or gather attention from the ladies but the truth has to be spoken bro.
KONJI NA BASTARD!
I won't deny the war we fight with this Konji every now and then as a guy. These girls sef no help matter them dey always trigger the Konji. Make i leave that talk for another day.
You see ehn, wetin u write up there na just to justify your request for sex from ur g.
Frnd. Sex should be mutual. If she wants to give you, collect it and don't make it like it is your birthright. If you want to make it your birthright, bros, marry her.
Sex is sacred. Na before before talk be that (it still is). Now, e no sacred anything for our eyes again. Which style our papa Don do wey we never do pass am before 25? We are just making a big deal out of sex
I rather, we focus on self improvement, money and family. If a girl sees this in you. Forgerrit! Ut have her legs (although some girls are stupid and born to open for any stupid reasons or deceit) As, a guy man, u just gaz work hard, make am and marry ur babe. If una marry... If you like, make una dey do the thing every night and morning. E no affect ny body and e good for una.
I know ladies have their faults or bad habits o but we should use bad to fight bad, e no make sense.
Personally, to me, their shouldn't be any reason why we are doing boyfriend and girlfriend and it won't lead to marriage. What is the essence of the relationship if it won't lead to marriage? You guys just have to define your relationship, if na for friends of benefits relationship o abi na the do-me-i-do-you relationship.

Lastly, O. P, can you say or give this advice to your daughter?
Make you no vex o. Guy to guy talk over some bottles of malt and isi ewu.
It is well with your soul,you've said it all.Romanceland is filled with so many hypocrites(male and female inclusive).Very soon,there would be a counter thread for this post,the broke boys and slay queens war is disgusting.Nairalanders should stop bugging themselves.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
2funkyy:
I am sure op created this thread to read women's opinion,truth is we all want what we want, we always have a choice,its not by force, a girl can date who she wants, whether a broke guy,rich guy, sexually active, and platonic guy, guys too can date broke girl, rich girl, sexually active and platonic girl, my point is the choice is yours no one has a right to request for sex or money except you are married.

This argument is fallacious. Some choices are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by jonnytad(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Can say boldly that I'm not sex freak. ....... I place value on my sex life. I just hope my future partner will do same.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by christm386: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Ur free to enjoy sex when ur married. And stop talking bout konji or whatever, real men are able to hold their own until they are married.
pls this topic is not 4 u, u re too ugly for God's sake, even if I been wan sex ur face go kill the urge within milliseconds, I am sure ur boyfriend(which I doubt that u have of course who will be that stupid to date u) will be the one begging for no sex until break up, keep ur smelling pussy to urself, ugly afonja

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by safarigirl(f): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
It has been said severally that guys who are broke shouldn't bother about romantic affairs. Many guys who are not financially stable these days don't even give a hoot about relationships because they know the situation but that's for another day. What I'm trying to say is that whoever that's ready to enter a romantic affair, not a platonic one, should be ready to dance to the music. No be fight my sister. If a girl wants a no-sex affair, she should look for a celibate or eunuch! Someone who has agreed to live that type of life too. U cannot force a full fledged sexually active man to become a eunuch because that is what you want. Annoyingly, most of these folks ain't even virgins.
your idea of romance revolving around the activity of sex goes to show how immature you are.

Let me tell you a secret most of you people with the mentality of kids seems not to realize when starting such topics. You CAN be in a romantic relationship WITHOUT having sex.

You do not need romance to have sex, you can fu-ck any i-diot and you won't even know said eediot's name. That is sex, romance is connecting on a deeper, more intimate level than sex.

Sex is not the end all, be all of relationships. The sooner most Nigerian men AND women of today understand this, the better the marriages of this century will be.

I guess the relationships of old where men and women only had sex after marriage had no romance according to you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by DarkRebel69: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
R u among the broke guys? Then ur priority shuld be about working hard to make money and not sex. Misplaced priority.

Is having sex contigent upon how wealthy an individual is? You're talking "lubbish".

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

Think yourself. Is sex the reason why such a lady is having such failed relationships? Sex has nothing to do with it. It's simple if you don't want sex don't enter a relationship. A lady gets dumped and her heart is broken and she moves to another guy, use your head this is a psychological effect. If she didn't have sex with her ex she will still rush into a relationship and get dumped. Don't blame failed relationships on sex. Use ya head grin
hahahaha u got nrtin else to say?? Am nt blamin failed relationship on sex. am using it as a scenario for a gal becomin a borehole wen married.. Argggh am nt replyin u again ok.., u d type dat argues and forget d topic of argument . Gudnyt
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by tbliss22(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
baby Noooo but some girls wicked shaaaaaaa

after initiating the kiss and Errthing, na Dem go tell u say ' I'm not in the mood ' ..... person go just carry erected prick Dey go training

Guy you really dey craze...... grin grin grin grin grin grin I laugh fall from bed. grin grin grin grin

Your strong prick go nod ball be dat oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Seems nigerian guys lives depend on sex. See ranting.
The same Nigerian guys u re doing everything unthinkable to get married to for life,& make babies with,why don't u ladies enter matrimony by ur selves & live Nigeria guys alone since we re all devils that only desire sex.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie:
hahahaha u got nrtin else to say?? Am nt blamin failed relationship on sex. am using it as a scenario for a gal becomin a borehole wen married.. Argggh am nt replyin u again ok.., u d type dat argues and forget d topic of argument . Gudnyt

If you don't want to be a borehole then keep your emotions and psychology IN check. Enter the right relationships. This shows how strong you are tests you

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:
When you guys start giving these kind of advice to your sisters, I will begin to take you serious.

One came here to create thread because guys are looking at his beautiful sister...but he has administered on other people's sisters. He doesn't want another guy to touch his own sister...
That's a very wise advice if you must know, our parents did the same, and even our fore fathers. I know you're not a child so I'll pretend you're just trying to be mischievous.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by udemejack(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
And this was the same reason why i seperated from my ex last month.I accepted the no sex stuff but we used to smooch,touch all the touchables,kiss but no penetration only for her to wake up one day that there'll be no hugg,kiss,touch etc.......i come tell myself that i cannot survive this thats when i startd ovoiding her like a plague.
The experienx is terrible

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
udemejack:
And this was the same reason why i seperated from my ex last month.I accepted the no sex stuff but we used to smooch,touch all the touchables,kiss but no penetration only for her to wake up one day that there'll be no hugg,kiss,touch etc.......i come tell myself that i cannot survive this thats when i startd ovoiding her like a plague.
The experienx is terrible

You did the right thing boss grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by DarkRebel69: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
Dear Nigerian guys
There is more to life than sex. Stop this obsession about violating the next hole with your rotten pricks and watch your true potentials manifest, watch sucess, money and breakthrough follow you. Trust me on this one.
Sincerely,
A truly concerned female.

You mean "A truly concerned lesbian"? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by abdulkayus(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie:
hmmm oga . U r d one to get d msg.. Listen a relationship is a period of tym wen u get to know ur partner bfor marriage , not where u get to fuccck ur partner...sex is by choice not compulsory so a gal can b in a relationship witout havin sex, its nt by force. Its up to d guy if he can cope or not....Now wen ur daughter tels u she has a boyfrnd . Tel her : babygal go fucck dat guy's dickk til it shrinks .. Kip tellin her dat til she gets married okay ..... Bye

Babe, u are right and kudos to you. Many guys here justifying sex in a relationship can't give that same advice to their sisters or daughters. They will be so over protective of them nt knowing karma is a bi.tch.
A relationship is a period to know eachother not a period for sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

Holy Moses! Some guys need enlightenment.
Nairalanders should learn to read carefully and reason properly. No one can say sex is the most important thing in a relationship but it's very very important. Sexual compatibility is important. So you want to be financially compatible with a woman, emotionally compatible with a woman but you're now scared of sexual compatibility. You're the one making a big deal out of it. By taking as "sacred" . You shouldnt force any woman but once you tell her a couple of times how you do things and after much persuasion, she doesn't agree just leave her. Sex strengthens relationships. Baba take note
grin

Sex strengthens relationship? Baba. Why now? Why that line na? If Sex does strengthen relationship why do some people have body counts of more than 20? Or the ashewos that guy sleep with also strengthen their relationship?
See, no big deal about sex, if she gives you. fine! If she no give you, fine too! A man that can shrug off the urge to have sex is a MAN! We can't give in to the urge always na. See, the issue of sexual compatible has been over flogged on this forum. Why are you guys in a relationship if you can't talk to each other? You just can't go on tearing people's daughters' hymens to know if you're sexually compatible na. Is it today we hear stories about husbands later becoming a 1 minute man? I trust the guy in his prime would have been a 45mins man. Lol
We just try so hard to control what we have no grip on. My point is: sex should be mutual and not one party fighting for ot like it is their birthright.
I envy men who have great self control.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by pocohantas(f): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ifedith:

That's a very wise advice if you must know, our parents did the same, and even our fore fathers. I know you're not a child so I'll pretend you're just trying to be mischievous.

Your parents did same?
As in, your famous mothers that all married as VIRGINS?

So, you mean...your mom and grandmom slept with some men before marriage? I am just hearing this for the first time grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
If your reasons for not engaging in premarital sex is spiritual, why will you want to be convincing a man who doesn't believe in your spiritual values to be in a relationship with you?

Isn't it best to stick with someone with the same values?

Amos 3:3 biko.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie:
hmmmm oga think okay . Just think.. No gal knows d number of guys she is gonna date in dis lyf.. She myt want to date only one guy buh dat guy myt end up breakin her hrt so she moves on and on and on til she finds her soul mate.... And wit d rate at wich people date witout ambition of marriage, she wud probably hv becom a borehole wen she gets married ... Do u get it?
That's not the op problem or his fault. But I'll answer your question with a proverb, to meet your Prince Charming you'll have to kiss many frogs. And whether you like it or not, you'll still become bore hole and a sagged with just only one child. Sex is not everything in a relationship but it's part, trying to subtract it leads to rubbish, it's part of the whole package of relationship.
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by goingape1: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
who will even want to sex a dirty thing like this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Denko2721987:
I dont understand why Nairaland ladies suddenly made it a point of duty to be rebels against realistic facts and opinions and sometimes even common knowledge/sense as long as its coming from nairaland men... Why all these opposition..
Cus these are either the most delusional or na these type na dey chop guy money and discharge.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by abdulkayus(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

If you don't want to be a borehole then keep your emotions and psychology IN check. Enter the right relationships. This shows how strong you are tests you

And how do u knw the right relationship right from onset?
And guys are very cunning, manipulate a gal into relationship, have sex with her and then dump her, then move to the next victims. I have seen these and is still happening. A gal will truly love a guy bt all wat d guy is after is d sex and after getting it or getting enough of it, he will dump her. Guys are nt also helping matters.
And mind u it is d number of relationship a gal enter that turn her into a borehole.A gal can be in just one relationship, one body count , but will still be a bore hole cos of constant sex. What will u say abt that?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

hmm u finally talked wel buh wel somtyms we can neva tel wat a guys plan is. Some guys cn pretend for africa . Al dy want is just sex . Dy wud pretend buh wen dy get it, den its over....so wel, a gal shud giv sex to her boyfrnd wen she feels its ryt.. Its nt MANDATORY... To al dos guys mentionin money, wel spend money on a gal wen u feel its ryt , its nt MANDATORY

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

Sex strengthens relationship? Baba. Why now? Why that line na? If Sex does strengthen relationship why do some people have body counts of more than 20? Or the ashewos that guy sleep with also strengthen their relationship?
See, no big deal about sex, if she gives you. fine! If she no give you, fine too! A man that can shrug off the urge to have sex is a MAN! We can't give in to the urge always na. See, the issue of sexual compatible has been over flogged on this forum. Why are you guys in a relationship if you can't talk to each other? You just can't go on tearing people's daughters' hymens to know if you're sexually compatible na. Is it today we hear stories about husbands later becoming a 1 minute man? I trust the guy in his prime would have been a 45mins man. Lol
We just try so hard to control what we have no grip on. My point is: sex should be mutual and not one party fighting for ot like it is their birthright.

May the good Lord bless you.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by odaniel1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Ur free to enjoy sex when ur married. And stop talking bout konji or whatever, real men are able to hold their own until they are married.
check ur facts, 99% of niccurs that do dat shii r pussiest of men. Let a rod drill you to oblivion, that's a real woman's dream!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

Nairalanders should stop throwing fallacies up and down. Should I tell you the amount of relationships that failed because of lack of sex? If a relationship fails with sex there's more to it than blaming it on sex. You don't seem to know what sexual compatibility is that's why i spoke of enlightenment. Sex strengthens relationships if you don't know, know it now. Sex increases intimacy. Now sex can be harmful no doubt but it strengthens relationships. What of the millions of relationship that have failed without sex. Bros I repeat stop making fallacious arguments. Self control? So because I want to have sex with my fiance/gf before marriage there is no self control? Baba reason na . undecidedThat is not self control. Self control is about knowing when and how much sex and not because you can stay in a relationship without sex. Infact that is madness

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

No mind them...sex starved he-goats.
Later they'll sit at their round table to judge bodycount... grin grin grin

They should give this advice to their sisters and daughters.
Na these kinds guys go dey check their sister phone, and monitoring her every movement.

He can't give this advice to his daughter...never!
And what kind of woman are you, the sex giver type (ashawo) or the one that will tell her daughter to go into a romantic relationship with a man at 13? Pick one.
Next!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by pocohantas(f): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

We just try so hard to control what we have no grip on. My point is: sex should be mutual and not one party fighting for it like it is their birthright.

Is this real?
Coming from a man? Wow! shocked shocked

Ifedith:

And what kind of woman are you, the sex giver type (ashawo) or the one that will tell her daughter to go into a romantic relationship with a man at 13? Pick one.
Next!

Don't get emotional...you said your mother and grand mothers did it. Na you talk am. I understand your stand now, it's a family thing.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by trilobite: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jodha:
Bingos will always bark...

Dry nairaland bingos..

You might just end up marrying one of the said "bingos" and end manipulating his bingoness.

Women: " men are dogs".....before marriage.

Women: " nothing for you this night" after marriage.

cry me river.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Etisaljoseph: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:

Just came here to read comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / I Caught My FianceƩ Cheating The Second Time. / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.