Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... - Jokes Etc (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... (158427 Views)

Funny Joke : Fainting Space Part 1 / Latest Funny Pictures To Use Chill Of Your Day / Latest Funny Memes ..check Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by CrookBoy: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria
Where a guy uses the side mirror in keke, to look at the fine girl next to him ���

3 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by CrookBoy: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2018
I can't wait to get old so that i will be sitting down in the varandah and be insulting children that didn't greet me

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by CrookBoy: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2018
*Two boys introduced themselves to a gal,,,, "Hi, I'm John - but not the Baptist", and the second, "Hi I'm Judas, but not lscariot."* *The gal said "It's nice to meet you both .... l am Mary but not The Virgin" .....*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by CrookBoy: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
If DSTV can advertise themselves on DSTV, for DSTV users to buy DSTV.. . Then who am I, not to like my post?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by lhawarl1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
CrookBoy:
Welcome to Nigeria
Where a guy uses the side mirror in keke, to look at the fine girl next to him ���
yeh! Them catch me sha

4 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
lhawarl1:
yeh! Them catch me sha

Are you a guy? shocked
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Anno81(f): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
nice, keep it up
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by MiamiePizza(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Don't feel ashamed to fart while urinating There is no rain without thunder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by nekkygracie: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
That moment when you're deeply asleep at the middle of the night and your phone rings and you pick it up, the caller asks 'are you asleep, did i wake u up?...nope! u tell the caller you you're at the middle of a meeting in his villa.
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by CrookBoy: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
HOW AMERICANS AND NIGERIANS REPLY POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
AMERICANS;
OMG one dude just parked his car in the middle of the road, stripped himself naked and ran mad.
REPLIES:
ALICIA:
Oh… He must have been battling with depression for a while and no attention was paid to it.�
BRYAN:
Whats the location someone needs to call the paramedics?
KHLOE:
He’s gonna be fine, my team and I went after him and took him to rehab, I think he OLD.�
JAMES:
That’s cool Khloe you guys did great�.
NIGERIANS:
There’s nothing someone will not see in this country, one guy just parked his car in the middle of the road and ran mad…
REPLIES:
Real Mhiz Slay Queen:
Chaii Village people at work, they don nack am.�
DELE:
All igbo(weed) smokers �come and see your colleague.
SEGUN:
Ritualist, he must be an Igbo man, God don catch am today.
ANTHONY:
Segun thunder⚡fire that your generation!� Igbos do ritual pass Yoruba?�
CHINEDU:
Segun you are an idiot!�
NWA Biafra:
Everything is possible in the zoo, Nigeria is a zoo!�
MissBeautyIsSlayBae:
Not my business, I need iphone8�this new year, please can someone help me?�
SUNDAY:
As you type Amen on this my post you will never run mad this year.�
MICHAEL:
Amen
IFEOMA:
Amen ooh
BOLA:
Amiii Jesu!
BEN:
Amen ooh!!
IYKE:
Aaaaamen!!!

I Love My Country �❤❤�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by IAmAmbrose(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
English - Ice cream... Igbo - hazicream . . Edo - Azkwrim... Yoruba - Highs screen... Ebira - Ass cleam.... Hausa - Askirin... Calabar - I scream... Tiv - hers Cleam... I don't want fight o, just admit it, forget about fulani peeps :/ :/ :/ . I don't think they can even pronounce a single alphabet... They be like (achikulim) cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by lhawarl1(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Lmao grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by briqht(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Krystaal:
Somebody said, somebody oh!, not me that if you want to hide something from ARSENAL Forever, Put it Inside Champions League Trophy!! grin
kikikiki if dem catch uu
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by briqht(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2018
Krystaal:
Hey Guys Can I get a thank you if any of my post has made you laugh

NB: more jokes loading.....

na u try pass bro..... oga na boss
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by briqht(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
flames007:
lolz grin make them nigga catch u.

lol thank God I did not see anything
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by briqht(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
CrookBoy:
HOW AMERICANS AND NIGERIANS REPLY POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
AMERICANS;
OMG one dude just parked his car in the middle of the road, stripped himself naked and ran mad.
REPLIES:
ALICIA:
Oh… He must have been battling with depression for a while and no attention was paid to it.�
BRYAN:
Whats the location someone needs to call the paramedics?
KHLOE:
He’s gonna be fine, my team and I went after him and took him to rehab, I think he OLD.�
JAMES:
That’s cool Khloe you guys did great�.
NIGERIANS:
There’s nothing someone will not see in this country, one guy just parked his car in the middle of the road and ran mad…
REPLIES:
Real Mhiz Slay Queen:
Chaii Village people at work, they don nack am.�
DELE:
All igbo(weed) smokers �come and see your colleague.
SEGUN:
Ritualist, he must be an Igbo man, God don catch am today.
ANTHONY:
Segun thunder⚡fire that your generation!� Igbos do ritual pass Yoruba?�
CHINEDU:
Segun you are an idiot!�
NWA Biafra:
Everything is possible in the zoo, Nigeria is a zoo!�
MissBeautyIsSlayBae:
Not my business, I need iphone8�this new year, please can someone help me?�
SUNDAY:
As you type Amen on this my post you will never run mad this year.�
MICHAEL:
Amen
IFEOMA:
Amen ooh
BOLA:
Amiii Jesu!
BEN:
Amen ooh!!
IYKE:
Aaaaamen!!!

I Love My Country �❤❤�

fada lurd......... make true oo
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by briqht(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
English - Ice cream... Igbo - hazicream . . Edo - Azkwrim... Yoruba - Highs screen... Ebira - Ass cleam.... Hausa - Askirin... Calabar - I scream... Tiv - hers Cleam... I don't want fight o, just admit it, forget about fulani peeps :/ :/ :/ . I don't think they can even pronounce a single alphabet... They be like (achikulim) cheesy cheesy cheesy

somebody hold mee before I faint

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Buhari said that he will run 4 2nd term yesterday, and guess what 'HEAVEN WEPT' I mean it rained everywhere in Nigeria cheesy cheesy ....
#Who_noticed
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by LiXxGH: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
lmfao!!! Kai chisos u people shud leave me oo my blood is paining me biko
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Viiictor10(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
thumbs up 2 u guys,una just dey make me laugh
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Innocent88100: 10:27am On May 03, 2018
Krystaal:
Our friend was accusing people for witchcraft, because he is failing all his subjects.
Then we decided to put him through a test. On the school closing day, we decided to put a 1kg stone in his school bag, and he came back with it today.

Like if you understand the post grin

Lol...na d guy de work against himself...d guy nor de open d bag atall
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by flordz2002(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2018
nekkygracie:
That moment when you're deeply asleep at the middle of the night and your phone rings and you pick it up, the caller asks 'are you asleep, did i wake u up?...nope! u tell the caller you you're at the middle of a meeting in his villa.
my reply to him will be
I will find you when I find you
I will kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by booksrite(f): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
flordz2002:
my reply to him will be I will find you when I find you I will kill you

kiss
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2020

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Drekzz: 12:58pm On May 10, 2022
Thats true oga krystal
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Drekzz: 1:14pm On May 10, 2022
Nice jokes kristal ;DNice jokes kristal

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Call Off / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.