Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs (632 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / 5 Ways To Deal With Uninvited Guests At Your Party / "Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by YaranMinna: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs For Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPyhJVTWUg
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by marshalcarter: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2017
woooooooooow

new topic...new month ...new day....new ftc grin nd one modafuka thinks akant make itundecided

dya fada....iyalaiya awon haters niii

apy new MONTH nlanderz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may all the good things you've been strugglin for reach you this MONTHgrin grin

but work towards dem grin no cum here dey shout amen!!!!!!! grin
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by wawappl: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2017
lovely, but the groom was not moved,i guess he was the one that invited Timi
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by OkuFaba(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2017
She for faint nah... The husby for just dash the girl to Timi as payment.
Why man go marry wife and she go faint for another man?? These hoes aint loyal

2 Likes

Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by hisgrace090: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2017
What a surprise? Waaoo!
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Tapout(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2017
OkuFaba:

this one loyal bro... No be like others wey go leave their husband run go dey gum body with the guest artist. She even knelt down b4 him as a sign of submission. shey na wetin we men dey find for marriage grin grin
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by soniaogbu(f): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Wow nice one.
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Neminc: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
I pity this groom eh!! Imagine! Your wife almost fainted on seeing another man on your wedding day. Has she ever attempted to faint for you? You guys have not even started and she's already giving her fainting to another man. Only God knows how many other men she has given her fainting to. Mtcheeew!!! Olosho!!!
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2017
OkuFaba:

my nigga

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join Me And Celebrate My Birthday / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / A Nairaland Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.