Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (36549 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
The mother of Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Alhaji Saratu Aregbesola final resting place has been dug.

Alhaja Saratu had died earlier this morning.

The Governor's mother would be buried today according to Islamic rites in Ilesa.

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/08/see-last-abode-of-aregbesolas-mother.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2017

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by SultanYoung: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
inna lillahiwainnaillaihirrajiun may jannatil firdaus be her final abode

33 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by arireirede: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Inalilahi waina ilai rojihuna

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by ESDKING: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
The two above me are speaking in tongues.

Rip mama.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by awillabo: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oh nairaland. This is not Frontpage worthy.

cry cry cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by shaoliny(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
rip alhaja

2 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by zabuur: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ina lillahi Wa ina Ilaehi Rajiun. Suratul Ikhlas for her and all our loved ones that have passed away

7 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Adeley83(f): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wait, why u dey show us this grave now? Make we jump enter ni? Awon bloggers Sha

4 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
RIP ALHAJA

1 Like

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by gabbywatch77: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
See me see news abeg, Nigerian bloggers una own tire me.
Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by CarterKim(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
ESDKING:
The two above me are speaking in tongues.
Rip mama

16 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
rip ma

1 Like

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Adeley83:
Wait, why u dey show us this grave now? Make we jump enter ni? Awon bloggers Sha
am not even understanding......... Blogger and dea silly ways sha............. Oh its auntyaminat cheesy
Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Our last home,if you are slay queen or baby mama,you won't escape this last home.

1 Like

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by robay(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
May her soul rest in perfect peace

2 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by ableguy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
So what are we to do with the news? All these yeye mods deserve this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by abdulaz: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Death is a debt we all are owing.

We are all going to die anyway undecided

I pray mine should be painless cool

3 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
and so fuckin does what? Was she supposed to be buried in the sky?

4 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
May Allah blessing be upon Alhaja Saratu final abode. Safe her from the wrath and punishment of Munkar and Nakir, Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Anikulhapo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
And so what? I don't fucking care about her. Her spirit should tell her son to reopen LAUTECH

4 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by M12345: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmmmm. In it is a lesson for those who will ponder. This life is nothing but a smiling mirage

2 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by abdulaz: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Death is a debt we all are owing.

We are all going to die anyway undecided

I pray mine should be painless cool

Death should be easy when life is hard...

1 Like

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by tonero230(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
This blogger no try. The headline ain't captivating. It should have been
"check out what was found while digging the grave of Osun state Governor's mother"
With dix one, people will run and think its oil or gold that was discovered.
Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by GMBuhari: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
eeeYYaaaa

Sorry

Governor Aregbesola , you have been the best thing that's happened to Osun State even if PDP propaganda makes you look like the people's enemy , Your mother gave birth to a hero and you will be regarded as such

Saratu AregbeSola , may your good works and your son's good works continue to be your defense and your glorious ride to Aljana .... RIP

2 Likes

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
OK RIP, everybody go die one day

1 Like

Re: Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
so ? cos I don't understand how is dis a news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / Dickson,alamieyeseigha Ordered Out Of Jonathan's Meeting With PDP Board Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.