Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (77865 Views)

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by nypdinc: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:
What's she selling undecided
smelly vjay antidote
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by burkingx(f): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
lonelydora:
Ladies come in here.
..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Jacobx007: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Let me help her explain her product, cos obviously she didn't do well to in explaining ,first TULA is a town in Gombe State and Goron Tula is only found in Tula and some parts of neighboring Kaltungo.
Secondly, I don't know what magic she is talking about (not doubting her tho) cos I don't know of any connection btw goron Tula and vag.ina lol but I sure know of a lot of other benefits. BTW Tula is my hometown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Divay22(f): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
nypdinc:
smelly vjay antidote
O OK.
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by ikp120(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

Ehn...How does it works and for what effect though?
It makes the pussy to stop smelling badly.

I swear, I don't know how it works. Please forgive me

Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by armadeo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lemonade01:
What's moral value does dis teach us now...Too many useless post making FP this days while the likes of explorer won't be granted front page..undecided

Gone at the days when Fp topics were hot that you couldn't skip one. Just from one to the other.

Now it's scroll down hiss and go to followed topics.

Lala follow explorers and any thread he opens push it to fp immediately. Don't bother to read it.
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by mosez346(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
some should please translate d name of d fruit in English
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by lonelydora: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
burkingx:
..... grin grin grin

COMMANDANT VAGINA WAR COLLAGE grin grin grin

OYAAA ! WE DON RUSH COME AS YOU COMMAND grin

Which stage you come dey? A,B,C or D?
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by enemyofprogress: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:
What's she selling undecided
she is selling pu^sy
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by TheSCRYPT: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
staand:

Last mumu sad

Staand!
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by abels(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd buy one carton of Goron Tula GT for Aunty Linda Ikeji.

There's nothing worse than having a smelly 'downbelow'

The last time I got that fish smell from somebody after she spread her legs for me...I almost strangled her to death with my bare hands.
u saw Linda's and it smells?
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by ojay2053(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2017
I don't know what this thread is all about, but may we be delivered from rotten fish like smelly punnannniii angry
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by IamBornToWin(f): 2:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Pls can you help me to get it?
Jacobx007:
Let me help her explain her product, cos obviously she didn't do well to in explaining ,first TULA is a town in Gombe State and Goron Tula is only found in Tula and some parts of neighboring Kaltungo.
Secondly, I don't know what magic she is talking about (not doubting her tho) cos I don't know of any connection btw goron Tula and vag.ina lol but I sure know of a lot of other benefits. BTW Tula is my hometown

1 Like

Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Decryptor(m): 2:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Abeg nothing makes a girl's vjay as wet as eating Okra and Ogbono soup. I have noticed that girls/women who eat plenty okra can be very wet down there
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Zeze06(m): 5:29am On Aug 02, 2017
How can I become a distributor of the product? Let me google it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.