Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (30001 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by jamale: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening g..
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's the cost of a bag of rice that is stopping me from proposing to her cool

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by wtfcoded: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Recession undecided

41 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Sleekydee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
money, more money, i say add more money....

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sleekydee:
Bitter but true
If you keep waiting for money, even if you've gotten it you'll still not know you've got it.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by VargasVee(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sorry her family are Nazis angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Propose to her cheesy
We'll help in our own little way smiley

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Beckham14: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Her evil uncle.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
wtfcoded:
Recession undecided
Propose to her
We'll turn it to Reception cheesy

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Bammzzie(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
I neva see green lyt jor...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by makydebbie(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beckham14:
Her evil uncle.
Hahahahahaha grin grin

Make dem no use you do rituals. grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Sleekydee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

Bitter but true
If you keep waiting for money, even if you've gotten it you'll still not know you've got it.

babes, i will kno when 5m is comfortably chilling in my acc oh. lol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by wtfcoded: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

Propose to her
We'll turn it to Reception cheesy
Easier said than done.
Borrow me money to make it a reception

17 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Beckham14: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahahahaha grin grin

Make dem no use you do rituals. grin grin
Lol, that old dude just have a way of spoiling things. I'll invite you for his burial ceremony soonest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
My camera.

It has spoilt. How will I snap our per wedding pics and upload on Nairaland? sad

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Rtopzy(f): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even boss like you dey complain of the price of bag of rice? That na small thing for seun nd lala..... they'll get it for u..... pls go n propose jare.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sleekydee:
I like how you brought it to the lowest level.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beckham14:
Lol, that old dude just have a way of spoiling things. I'll invite you for his burial ceremony soonest.
LOL, I'll honor the invite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by MissRaine69(f): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
VargasVee:
Sorry her family are Nazis angry
It's that bad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Sleekydee(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
I like how you brought it to the lowest level.

abi, i already love her like i dnt hv sense, just waiting for Dangote to borrow 5m that he isnt presently using.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rtopzy:

Even boss like you dey complain of the price of bag of rice? That na small thing for seun nd lala..... they'll get it for u..... pls go n propose jare.
I will propose if a bag of rice is reverted back to 8k cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sleekydee:

abi, i already love her like i dnt hv sense, just waiting for Dangote to borrow 5m that he isnt presently using.
Abi, don't worry e go better .

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Beckham14: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I'll honor the invite.
Awwww, many thanks dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

Propose to her cheesy
We'll help in our own little way smiley
Kuku tell me what you intend to contribute for me cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by makydebbie(f): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beckham14:
Awwww, many thanks dear.
Uwc, don't forget to invite me for wedding after. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Rtopzy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I will propose if a bag of rice is reverted back to 8k cool
Ok..... you need a heart to heart convo with this guy then

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Sleekydee(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Abi, don't worry e go better .
abi, thats the drill....when the money drop, i go buzz u mk u com d wedding.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by DarkMagic(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't av tatty billion in the account yet sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by VargasVee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:
It's that bad?

Course. I'm coloured angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by MissRaine69(f): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
VargasVee:

Course. I'm coloured angry
Sigh smh
You being of mixed heritage is the issue?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by VargasVee(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

Sigh smh
You being of mixed heritage is the issue?

Kinda. I've yet to meet any of the fam save for the sister. Plus she already told me about it so it's pretty much an issue.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Beckham14: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Uwc, don't forget to invite me for wedding after. wink
Sure, after his burial, I'll keep you posted on the burial arrangements and the marriage ceremony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / Do You Still Remember Your First Love / She Can't Marry A Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.