Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember (15253 Views)

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / Kano School Where Pupils, Headmaster And Teachers Sit On Bare Floor For 23 Years / Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Bibidear(f): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2017
buccunmie:
Excel Nursery and Primary School Osogbo Mr. Agboola and Mr Charles Lawal BTW 95 n 00 Federal Government College Ikirun (dey plenty) Chief Abodunrin Mr. S.S Bogunjoko Mr. Shaina (late) Acting principal Mr Olugbuyi aka small stout. All BTW 01 n 07
its so nice to hear u finished from fgc ikirun i did also,finished 2008
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by NoBetterNigeria: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Sec. Sch - Mr O.A Ogunaike aka Teddy
Prinary Sch - Mr Rotimi
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Mrs Esuku grin
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Primary: Uncle Ray
Secondary: Fr. A Frasar
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by laborious(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
paymentvoucher:
PRINCIPAL: Kehinde Ojo

UP SCHOOL!
at last was wondering if I won't meet xts old boys here...principal kennyjo! Vp, ajayi aka jasper, then another nigga came along his name is vp Aburoo.. Sisqo say so!

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by ipobarecriminals: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2017
sad sad sad
emi14:
Babies in naira land
emi14:
Babies in naira land
Baba kabiru Sokoto .it is kal reminiscence
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Perfecter4real(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
head mistress: Command Children school sokoto 2006
Hajiya Ahisa Jibril umar

Principal Fed Govt College Sokoto 2012
Mallam Audu .

I almost forgot his name... I bet in the next 5years i wont remember their names no more.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by shalomj(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
The only thing I can remember is his name, I meant my principal's name is called Baba Full Stop.

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by phizzle017(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Mr Ojitiku Igbobi College 99 set

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by phizzle017(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Mr Ojutiku Igbobi College 99 set

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by laborious(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Rev E.K Abe of E.A.D.H.S Ado Ekiti, the guy can tie anybody with woe from the bible, his favorite quote is "you go home" "I stand corrected" d guy go over blackmail dat you will confess your atrocities. My niccur, mr Obembe, one daft limping acct teacher wey dey always beef my swag, another agric teacher hm name na acada,and I can never forget the pedophile VP Ej*n*b*, the guy don dey defile innocent girls teytey before my crush fall hm hand..got to know he was d reason my crush said no so I wnt be victimised. Ebenizery wich mean na here God help me reach..

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Ishilove: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Primary school- Mrs Eteta. She had a very conk Efik accent and each time I think of her, I hear that 'Calabar' intonation in my head.

Secondary school- Mr Gerry Onoja. Proud, pompous and arrogant.

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by olatmama: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2017
headmaster prince wale Prince wale nursery and primary sch.
principal Mrs Toki . Marywood grammar sch apapa road ebute metta lagos
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by chibyk63(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2017
It was Mr. G. O Iwambe before Dr. J.B Ladan got transferred from F.G.C Jos to be the new principal.

Good gentlemen.

F.G.C Wukari. hope u are not gwanzing here ooooo.

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by gulfer: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Claroo:

Up Ic
i met ojutiku den in 2000/2001 before missionary took over the school back
Cey Cey Cey cool cool cool
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by scobaba: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Radiant Nursery School Alaba Lagos....Mr Oghenerie

Alaba Primary School Alaba Lagos.....Mrs Adekoya

Federal Government College Ikom Cross River State.... Oba Atewogboye (JSS1), Chief C. Ekwe ( JSS2-JSS3) and Mr Joseph Ebam (SS1-SS3).

God Bless them all. Amen.

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Ninilowo(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Primary school - Late S . O. Omotosho (Baptist Primary school, Ado-Awaye)
Secondary School - Sir A. A. Adeleke (St Bernardines Grammar School, Oyo)

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by BEASTER(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
mention their names; mine i need to enquire from my YEAR BOOK
The late Mrs.Mnenga Felicia- RCM primary School 1992 and Mr. Leonard Olapine Ova - St Andrew's Sec. Sch Adikpo 1998.

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by GoodMuyis(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
I can remember Mr. Agbaji at Ipata LGEA Primary School, Ilorin (1999)
Also
My Last Class Teacher Mrs. A.B. Salam(1999)
And Mr. Amasa - A Class Teacher and Discipline master (Ability to Flog Well w/o getting tired should being in his CV)

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by chiiraq802(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Av forgotten his name....buh ah remember we do call him #dagrin....
The guy dey wear rag cum skool on a steady...
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by OCcool: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2017
mechanics:
Principal-Mr AU Nwadike, Dr EG Kutara, AW Liman.
FGBC cheesy
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Aviero: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Headmaster - Mr. Peter

Principal - Dr. Kajuru
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by kendylet(f): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2017
snazzy5050:
I can't am sorry brings back Sad memories embarassed embarassed

i chop flogging tire fo that man hand!! It shall not be well with you Mr Stephen
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by malcolmpounds(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Chief Ayangbayi
Loyola College.

A school for d #zanga

Best in everyway..eyin kitchen days lol

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by richybankx: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Prinzyy:
that woman .
You got to see teeth she claims is gap-teeth
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by miqos02(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
mention their names; mine i need to enquire from my YEAR BOOK
I can't forget Mr ojutiku .

my principal at igbobi college

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by richybankx: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Prinzyy:
that woman .
You got to see teeth she claims is gap-teeth
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by davillian(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Mrs mbaba command children school bonny camp.(primary school)
Falomo high school can't remember his name his nick name over shadowed his real name.
We call him Mr Mario because he is short and ugly.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by gaventa: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Hope Academy Ikotun Mr Bamidele
Saint Saviours High School Ikotun Mr Oyaboade

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by sunnedee2: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Principal: Chief Bayode. Up school!!
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by MikeJosy: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2017
The name of my primary school is LGEA Primary school, Ogane Ofante, Kogi state and the name of my Headmaster is Mr Ohiemi and my secondary school is Community High School, Ofante, Ogugu, Olamaboro, LGA, Kogi State and my Principal is Elder Ameloko.

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Nwanna2588: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2017
While in secondary school, I had A.A. Ahaiwe. He was a martinet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences Of Hostel Accommodation/life? / What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs / 45 Nigerians Bag Uk’s Chevening Scholarships