Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. (1040 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp / Oil Worker (419) / US Oil Worker Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. by sharetroll(m): 3:26am On Feb 09, 2007
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070208/ap_on_re_af/nigeria_oil_unrest

Make me think twice about taking that trip,

Discuss,
Re: Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 09, 2007
Are you white?. . .If you're Nigerian, you shouldn't have a problem with the militants. If you're Nigerian, you'll also know that the militants are not all over the country.
Re: Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:12am On Feb 09, 2007
He is Nigerian grin grin
Re: Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 09, 2007
To be honest, the Niger Delta millitants are probably more harmless than the many sex offenders who parade the streets of the US.
Most of the so-called kidnapped people just end up being treated nice and eating good food. Let no one send us into unecessary hysteria. If you want to see real kidnappers please visit Iraq!
Re: Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:18am On Feb 09, 2007
Kidnapping is fine as long as the detainees are fed well?
We should not try and eradicate "freedom fighters". What a nation ooo what nation
You must support Guatanamo Bay than?
Re: Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 09, 2007
@ Jos,
I dont support the kidnappers at all. There are better ways of channeling your greivances to govt. Its just because the Babaistic govt in power only understands violence.
- I'm only cautioning against the over-sensationalisation of everything that happens so long as its in Africa. I wonder why MEND kidnappers is taking so much airtime on CNN when US troops are being killed and kidnapped every minute in Iraq and 5 helicopters have been downed in less than 2 weeks.

At least in Nigeria, NONE of the kidnapped have been killed yet with gruesome videos posted all over cyberspace. Let the foreign media focus on the important and leave us alone!
Re: Gunman Kidnapp French Oil Worker In Nigeria. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:29am On Feb 09, 2007
True say, I thought you were trying to downplay the seriousness of the issue

(1) (Reply)

Is Akala Actually Going To Run In Oyo State? / Analysis: African-born Population In The Us / Koro Supporters Sign In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.