Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / !!! (1273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!! by neroflick(m): 4:18am On Feb 09, 2007
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: !!! by parosky(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2007
If it is your home work, I think you should attempt doing it yourself first. This should be quite easy. You tutor want to stimulate your thinking with this assignment. You may post your attempt here for advice, analysis and criticism (you'll get all) but not that someone should do it for you.
You want to get the highest mark in the class and start posing around that you are good when you did not even think about the solution yourself at all?
Re: !!! by sbucareer(f): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2007

Thank you parosky. What do you think we are? Geeks?
Re: !!! by Afam(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2007
Cool responses. You learn by trying even if you don't get it the first few times.
Re: !!! by my2cents(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2007
neroflick,

Cold responses, but very honest and helpful ones indeed. If thou thinketh not, thou shall surely learneth not tongue

Even I knew to search in google b4 asking someone grin
Re: !!! by andre5(f): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2007
@neroflick
Your making fun of this forum by asking such question.
If you cant write a code as simple as that u should not be posting
on this forum.
Re: !!! by my2cents(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2007
andre5,

Better yet, perhaps nero should reconsider being a programmer grin
Re: !!! by kenshin(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
@neroflick Just try to come up with something first then nairaland members can know where to assist.
if we write the program for you, we will be defeating the purpose of the assignment.
Re: !!! by Stilettos(f): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2007
i dont think any of u really know lol
Re: !!! by Bossman(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
Do your own homework, when you get stuck post where you are having problems here, and the knowledgeable folks here will come to your aid. There is no free lunch anywhere, and programming is not for the faint minded. Assuming someone gives you the answer to this problem and you get by, when you get to the "real world", you will be tested, and they will find out quickly if you are competent or not.
Re: !!! by Cactus(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2007
Its a shame if you are going into programming and you cant write a function to do an addition.

This is one of the easiest things u need to know how to do.

Its disappointing.

Dont ask for solutions, search for answers GOOGLE is available to help try searching on google.

IF you are absolutely certain you cannot find a solution then u can start asking for solutions.

For this type of questions, read your book that is the first thing you need to do if you have not done it, if the answer is not in your book which is not possible (else you have a fake book) then Google.

GOOGLE is my final answer

(1) (Reply)

C#. Net Training / Who Would Teach Me Programming / Free Stanford Machine Learning Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.