Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony (30699 Views)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k / Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Begging For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Driftingking(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Bovi be tackling a fan who asked him for money for his child’s naming ceremony!

The Nigerian comedian replied the social media beggar in a matured way after he asked for money for his child’s naming ceremony! Here’s what transpired;

http://www.lailasblog.com/bovi-man-begging-money-child-naming-ceremony/

cc: Lalasticlala

www.instagram.com-2017-08-02-19-39-28.png">

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by NwaAmaikpe: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

I pity the man who chose to ridicule himself by asking Bovi for a favour.

Abovi Ugboma is unrepentantly stingy, he hates to help people.
This same guy turned down Debbie Rise's request to perform for free in his show, and the same fool was begging Olamide to perform for free.
He only associates with people he thinks have made it.

Even his blood brother Tome is wallowing in penury at one bank in Ughelli Effurun.
Bovi can NEVER help anyone in need.

Stingy fool who thinks helping people depletes him.

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by smartty68(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Some dudes with this attitudes of not owning up to their responsibilities! The said guy could be a scammer!

Well handled by Bovi

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Optional2(f): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2017
ok
next begger please.

16 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Optional2(f): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2017
smartty68:
N
N for Name that is Naming Ceremony..

3 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by smartty68(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

N for Name that is Naming Ceremony..
Lol! You don upgrade your moniker bah tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by lizzylie: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Get The Ultimate E-commerce Website Experience!

for N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Brown14: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Bovi z right in a way though..
if u have the power to climb a woman and produce a child then the power should be there to earn and name the child.simple as that.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by subtlemee(f): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2017
This is harsh..there are better ways to decline helping somebody

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Neimar: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2017
k
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Ehiscotch(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2017
The guy is wholesomely stupid.

How on earth did he think that anyone(Bovi or not) would give you hard earned money to pay for some child naming?

When you had nine months to prepare.

This celebrity begging has to stop. Every lazy individual has turned to an e-beggar.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Ehiscotch(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2017
subtlemee:
This is harsh..there are better ways to decline helping somebody
This is even subtle not harsh.
How much does he need for child naming that he can't beg his friends or his family?

Oh. He is looking for free money because he thinks Bovi just happened to stumble on it.

Bovi gave him a good advice. I may not have been so nice.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Optional2(f): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! You don upgrade your moniker bah tongue

upgrade where
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by smartty68(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

upgrade where
What happened with Optional1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Optional2(f): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
smartty68:
What happened with Option

nothing only that she is resting, she went for maternity leave..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by smartty68(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

nothing only that she is resting, she went for maternity leave..
My regards to her
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by holatin(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2017
make I no see reason why I go beg money from person in my life.

too shy to ask family talkless of stranger.

Feb 18 last year, lost my wallet at Ikeja. my broda my sista, to ask for money no do me wella, the shyness no be here.
I trekked from Ikeja to ahmadiah on this bloody day.

baba God make I no experience such again in my life. na beg I beg

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by omoikea(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
some people don't have shame and it's painful

6 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Generalwoodz(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Bovi should just help the guy abegi kini big deal?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Optional2(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2017
smartty68:
My regards to her

ok sir
will do that..

Blessed day ahead..
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by TINALETC3(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2017
undecided some men ar jst women in disguise, if am ur wife, I wl b highly disappointed in u angry, must u do naming celemony , u didn't ask help 2 set up a biz, u ar asking help 2 feed crowd, fool

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by helphelp: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2017
H
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Lilimax(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This same guy turned down Debbie Rise's request to perform for free in his show, and the same fool was begging Olamide to perform for free.

Even his blood brother Tome is wallowing in penury at one bank in Ughelli Effurun.

You've said it all at the highlighted.
It is preposterous for an able bodied man to ridicule himself by becoming a beggar in order to do a naming ceremony.

I liked the way Bovi responded to the man's request.

People should learn to live within their means!

32 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by muller101(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Soon they will beg for kidney transplant.
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by enemyofprogress: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

hmmmmmmm na wa o. No one knows tomorrow
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Sikay19(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
These social media beggars would never learn... Shamelessness is the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
What a savage reply from bovi cry
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Buking1: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Who naming help self
We Nigerians like to much ceremonies those unwanted spendeture can be well planned for the future of the bags school
After beging for ceremony money then what next, will he continued to beg for other things
But Bovi self should have ignored the dude instead of insults

By the way enjoy your love life with handsome boy on this platform Sabichat- app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Henrypraise: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E be like say na everybody nai u knw ooo.

Pple who wants a better Nigeria will still come out to castigate Bovi, whereas Bovi has said d truth, there ar too many freeoney flying around in Nigeria, pple don't labour for money, de want free money, if only our politicians n entertainers can stop throwing free money around except for genuine reasons which dis ceremony kini is not among...

17 Likes

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Naming ceremony is not a must...

The guy should av bought a N50 condom

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade / Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid / Odunlade Adekola 40th Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.