Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Can I Increase Traffic On My Online Store? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Increase Traffic On My Online Store? (416 Views)

5 Marketing Strategies That Will Increase Traffic To Your Website / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Increase Traffic On My Online Store? by BizLifeE: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
I have an online store I made using wix and I sell earphones. I just made it lad month but haven't made an online sale and I was wondering how I can increase traffic.

Hey there,

I am successfully running 8 online shops in 8 different branches of industry and of different size (I must admit that one online shop failed because I picked the wrong niche:O). I pretty much use the same ways to generate traffic:

You have to utilize platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (these are the obvious ones) but also makes use of slightly underrated marketing opportunities such as posting on Pinterest and writing on Reddit, and even here on Quora!

Second of all, I would recommend to get some third party to take care of your Ad campaigns on Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. For SEO, I can advise you to use Moz, which is easy and not expensive.

I also really like the Traffic Booster, which focuses on PPC campaigns and really generated a lot of targeted traffic for my online shops for a very good price.

Try also to reach out to bloggers (sometimes you might have to pay them). Using their reach can be very powerful and promote your online store significantly.

Overall, I think I was most successful using the mentioned apps even though it cost me a lot to find these as I had to try out many to eventually find the ones that really work great.

Good luck and let me know if you have got any other questions.

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-increase-traffic-on-my-online-store

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic On My Online Store? by Chiemerie8(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Try using backlinks
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic On My Online Store? by ituglobal(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chiemerie8:
Try using backlinks

Backlinks is just one of the options.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Get An Approved Google Adsense & Why Your Applications Were Rejected / Kindly Recommend A Reliable Web Hosting / Avoid Spam Mails And Save Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.