Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together (1732 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse / See A Crazy Photo Of This Big Butt Girl Shared On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Can you tell me what's going on in the officer's mind?

Re: Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by AmoryBlacq: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2017
When did "minding our business" become an herculean task in this country!

Besides you/we don't know the relationship between himself and the lady neither do you/we know the location/place the photo was shot!

May not have happened between working hours.

Re: Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by emaxjey(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2017
wu no know sey 9ja police no like women b4...abeg free am jawe..body no be firewood at least his securing something too...
Re: Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by Jostico: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2017
I'm probably sick bc this
Re: Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Typical Afonja and lack of control...obsess with women private parts.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by BabaRamota1980: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Can you tell me what's going on in the officer's mind?

OP dont worry about the officer's mind, think about those on the girl's enemy list. This is her day to flaunt "authority power".
Re: Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by Requiem18(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
He held boobies..... That is all he needs to be a good guy in my book wink
Re: Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by gadumorries: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Both are good to go
Re: Crazy Photo Of A Police Officer And A Lady Together by adadike281(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is Nollywood movie biko

(1) (Reply)

Fake Hair, Fake Boobs, Fake Ass, Fake Nails & They Want Real Guy / Going Bra-less. / Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.