Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening (18157 Views)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Program 2018 / Eko Electricity Distribution Company 2018 Recruitment Entry Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by SmartJobs(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-N8s-wHObqUU/WYGoCDe8R4I/AAAAAAAAAgY/O6Lh9MscwrwrUbHk-JWbd8S8Iisg8WEzACLcBGAs/s1600/Ikeja%2BElectricity%2BDistribution%2BCompany%2B%2528IKEDC%2529.png[/img]

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Curriculum & Content Development Officer
Reporting To: Learning & Development Lead
Role Purpose
Determine training needs and develop and/or research programmes to meet the identified needs and facilitate learning interventions for all IE staff.

Responsibilities
Develop Content and Manual.
Assist in developing, delivering and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design.
Act on research outcomes on performance of various departments and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each research outcome.
Attend to enquiries concerning Learning and Development issues in the organization.
Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead, Learning and Development Lead or Head of Department.
Facilitate (designing and implementing) specific and Learning programmes.
Act on outcomes of performance of all employees and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each outcome.
Conduct training needs assessments, design and conduct learning assessment materials.
Design training interventions around business operations.
Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Ikeja Electric Internal Faculty (facilitators).
Act on feedback obtained from training evaluation and incorporate into the design of subsequent training materials.

Minimum Qualifications
First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) Social Sciences or any relevant field.
Minimum 1-3 years in the learning and development function of a reputable company with a similar experience.

Technical Competencies:
Curriculum Planning & Design
L & D Management
Competency Management

Behavioral Competencies:

Communication and Interpersonal Relations
Supervisory/Managerial Skills
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Managing Resources
Business Focus

Job Title: Energy Sales Representative (ESR)
Role Purpose

Perform sales and marketing of electricity, management of allocation of energy and driving collections of energy billed to the customer.
Ability to manage customer relationship relating to meter reading and bill distribution.

Responsibilities

Conducting advance metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
Performing remote monitoring of meter behaviour using human machine interfaces (HMI)
Performing remote energy usage tracking
Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
Prepare exception reports.
Bill distribution to customers.
Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
Monitoring of prepaid meters
Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification
Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
Managing all customers’ complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
Managing Customer accounts maintenance to avoid build-up of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc)

Minimum qualifications

First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
Minimum 2 years field experience in sales and marketing.
Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
Technical Competencies

Knowledge of the power industry
Behavioral Competencies

Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
Attention to Detail.
Persuasive
Analytical Skills

Job Title: Geographic Information Systems Coordinator
Role Purpose

Plans, coordinates, oversees and participates in the development, implementation, integration, operation, and maintenance of IE geographic information system (GIS) and permit system; designs and implements information systems for provision of access to GIS data; develops and implements specialized GIS applications; oversees the design and development of all databases associated with the GIS base map; and performs a variety of technical tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility.
Responsibilities

Plan, direct, and participate in the acquisition, installation, administration, and operation of IE geographic information system (GIS) and permit system; oversee software release installs and updates for both systems.
Coordinate, train, and instruct staff in the operation of the geographic information system and permit system.
Develop policies and procedures for users and output requirements for GIS services in IE.
Oversee and participate in providing graphic services including preparation, layout, and design of a variety of reports, displays, literature, maps and computer graphics; ensure the accuracy and completeness of digital GIS maps and data files for IE.
Supervise the use, care and operation of GIS equipment in IE.
Verify the work of assigned employees for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques and compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
Serve as project lead for special GIS projects including the planning, system integration, database development, implementation and application development; meet with various GIS users and Information Services management to plan and discuss system requirements; provide project status updates as needed.
Developing, maintaining and updating IE combined/integrated electricity distribution network databases.
Coordinating database development activities with database administrators in the IT department.
Serve as system administrator for GIS ensuring that application software and hardware operates efficiently and meets IE needs for information technology; update layers as changes occur.
Coordinate the design and development of user-specific GIS databases and permit types; configure system operational functions; prepare reports as necessary.
Integrate GIS with other computer applications; meet with users and review requests; develop and tailor applications to meet user needs; prepare documentation.
Oversee the design and development of all databases associated with the GIS base map including relational databases; develop standards and strategies for maintaining database security
Coordinate GIS and permit system activities with other stakeholders as needed.
Represent IE geographic information systems interests to various governmental and professional geographic information systems related agencies as needed.
Any other task assigned by the Unit Head

Minimum qualifications

Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from a university with major course work in information sciences, geography, geographic information systems, engineering, or a related field.
Minimum of 8 years’ experience of increasingly responsible geographic information systems experience.
Technical Competencies

Network Location Mapping
Network Data Analysis Management
Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
Behavioral Competencies

Communication and Interpersonal Relations
Supervisory/Managerial Skills
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Managing Resources
Business Focus

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply @ http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/positions/others

http://www.smartjobsglobal.com/2017/08/ikeja-electricity-distribution-company.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
They already have employees for this advert...this one is just formality.

Useless organisation grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by kindnyce(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
They'd reserve the juicy positions for their wards and advertise the harsh marketing aspect of the job to the average and commoners.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Naija grin

Them still they do job advert
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by Solomonudofia(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Formality formality formality......

Another attack happen again in North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlxTsmnQIcc
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by Smartjob1(f): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hurray!

Good news.

Still looking for a great job? Want to recruit easily? Find, connect, share, and chat with your favourite employers anywhere. Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com. It is free!

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol. These clowns again.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by ajebuter(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Babangbali/enemyofprogress/lyangbali/notoriousbabe...(one man werey)
Oya oh..NEPA work yaff come oh..
But if you cone my house to cut light, na gbege oh..
Vickyrotex ,funjosh, abi wetin l talk?
Abi make we carry am go do apprentice for lya Sheri amala buka ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by Sleezwizz: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Keneking:
They already have employees for this advert...this one is just formality.

Useless organisation grin grin

Lolzzzz... U dey vex o. The IE I know is still transparent with their recruitment process than some other companies....
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by Benjom(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good smiley

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by enemyofprogress: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
ajebuter:

will you please keep quiet. Who the hell told you that I live in Nigeria not to talk of me working in Nigeria? For your information I was born and brought up in Canada and that's where I live with my family,oK?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by shadyberry(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by ajebuter(f): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
will you please keep quiet. Who the hell told you that I live in Nigeria not to talk of me working in Nigeria? For your information I was born and brought up in Canada and that's where I live with my family,oK?

yes I remember...Canada in ' Los Angela' state in ' Saudi Arabia'
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by nenergy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Application for Energy Sales Representative (ESR) Role Purpose suppose don end na!
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by Funjosh(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
ajebuter:

You forget to add enemyofpeace join him name tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Funjosh:

You forget to add enemyofpeace join him name tongue
sharaaaaaaaaap tongue tongue
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
ajebuter:

yes I remember...Canada in ' Los Angela' state in ' Saudi Arabia'
excuse me. You're damn too local men
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
In addition to the job vacancy above, there is job vacancies for HR Managers, Web Developers, Auditors, Teachers, Project Managers and Fresh Graduates.

MPLOY is a recruitment platform that connect employers to job seekers for direct employment. If you have the above listed qualifications please goto > https://www.mploy.com.ng/jobseekers/login

In the link page, register as a new user and fill in all your details and qualifications and you will begin to receive job vacancies that match the qualifications you have filled in.

Please ONLY register if you are ready for employment. Individuals still in school or awaiting NYSC should not register.

Also check the image below to enter for our video CV competition. Winners will be rewarded also with immediate employment that match their qualifications.

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by ajebuter(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
excuse me. You're damn too local men

Alafishe
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by hisroyalrealnes(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Una no need ladder carrier?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by VickyRotex(f): 3:26am On Aug 03, 2017
ajebuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I second the second one. Iya Sheri Amala Buka go better. Because if e join NEPA, he fit go shock imself one day, ontop sey e wan cut your light. grin grin
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by VickyRotex(f): 3:27am On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
FAN
TA
SY!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by enemyofprogress: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
FAN
TA
SY!!! grin grin grin
my hustling here and there are all because of you. Iku e na ni no nku lo in Canada ti no wa yi
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by VickyRotex(f): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
my hustling here and there are all because of you. Iku e na ni no nku lo in Canada ti no wa yi

Shioooo. cheesy cheesy Iku talon ku lo! angry angry
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Shioooo. cheesy cheesy Iku talon ku lo! angry angry
iku ti e na ni. Na because of you I dey here in Canada dey hustle
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by VickyRotex(f): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
iku ti e na ni. Na because of you I dey here in Canada dey hustle

Hustle kor! grin Orishirishi! Canada Street for Lagos abi? grin
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by enemyofprogress: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hustle kor! grin Orishirishi! Canada Street for Lagos abi? grin

I'm in Canada for real baby, I ain't kidding.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by VickyRotex(f): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm in Canada for real baby, I ain't kidding.

Ajepako, come see your maiguard o. cheesy cheesy

Oya where in Canny
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by ajepako(f): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ajepako, come see your maiguard o. cheesy cheesy

Oya where in Canny

He is my mai suya and Mai ruwa

That 100-man Werey boy
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by VickyRotex(f): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajepako:

He is my mai suya and Mai ruwa

That 100-man Werey boy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by jasperwilson87(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
SmartJobs:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-N8s-wHObqUU/WYGoCDe8R4I/AAAAAAAAAgY/O6Lh9MscwrwrUbHk-JWbd8S8Iisg8WEzACLcBGAs/s1600/Ikeja%2BElectricity%2BDistribution%2BCompany%2B%2528IKEDC%2529.png[/img]

http://www.smartjobsglobal.com/2017/08/ikeja-electricity-distribution-company.html

Any idea of how much they pay for this position, Energy Sales Representative?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening by jasperwilson87(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
SmartJobs:

Any idea of how much they pay for this position, Energy Sales Representative?

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power And Its Modern Slavery - How True? / 4 Things From Your Social Media Account Employers Dig Into / 50k Job In Lagos Or 30k Job In Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.