Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Have You Ever Heard Of Lymphoma,its An Immune System Cancer,find Out The Cure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Heard Of Lymphoma,its An Immune System Cancer,find Out The Cure (510 Views)

Has Anyone Heard Of Monetizing Facebook Company Called Clixfastweb ? / Has Anyone Heard Of Pennylender.com ? Is It A Credible Site To Borrow Money ? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Heard Of Lymphoma,its An Immune System Cancer,find Out The Cure by NicholeDietary(f): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
A man reached me few weeks back, "madam,pls help me,i got stuffs like ants flowing through my blood cells,my complexion has changed
strangely and I have lost excess weight,been suffering this for 8 years now,gone for all the chemotherapy,radiotherapy,immunotherapy and from lymphocytes I landed on lymphoma"
A tear dropped from my eyes " my God where do I start from?"
"sir,do u know why your complexion is so strange?"
"No ma"
"The chemotherapy "

This ailment is not to be treated by meds but foods,this is an immune system cancer
you know what chemo does? let me tell you

In trying to kill the free radicals which causes cancer,the chemo also melted your stem cells which is the source of every blood you have today

"sir,your stem cells have been melted hence there's no fresh blood supply and the one currently in you have been intoxicated/contaminated,you got enough free radicals in your blood now'

Great minds,no ailment can be cured with meds,have u ever heard or seen any type of cancer cured by meds? meds worsen this and other every other ailment.

this man's on his diet therapy now and he;s getting better.

only lifestyle changes can save u from the assorted ailments in this generation " return back to the natural " if you want to stay alive.
sickness never come oooo,more are still coming.
everything refined/processed/preserved/packaged,everything synthetic,all those chemicals used as preservatives,what do u think they are doing in your body? " Granting u longevity I guess?"

Make I continue my work biko,if you wish to know more and also get rid of any ailment join us on telegram ( 08137739878) or fb ( Nichole dietary consultancy group) and treat yourself with my diet plans.
you can also visit my firm page on fb to know more on how my firm operates (Nichole dietary consultancy page)

am the CEO Nichole dietary consultancy,obafemi awolowo road,utako abuja. This is my line 08137739878

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Lymphoma,its An Immune System Cancer,find Out The Cure by NicholeDietary(f): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you keep mute of your ailment,your ailment will equally keep you mute.The doctor's report might tell you that ailment has no cure.Don't give up hopes,try a diet therapy today.Foods are curing a lot of ailments.Don't let anyone confuse you.We have being receiving several testimonies via our social media platforms.You could be the next to testify a cure of that ailment.Make hay now while the sun shines.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Lymphoma,its An Immune System Cancer,find Out The Cure by NicholeDietary(f): 5:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Goodmorning Nairalanders and the world at large! Therapy for prostrate cancer is 6months for 60000 naira only. The moment u start experiencing these +2348137739878, no say I no tell u oooo: 1. Frequent urination 2. Problem emptying your bladder 3. Urgent need to urinate 4. Consistent feelings of being pressed 5. Bowel obstruction and pain 6. Bedwetting 7. Sometimes blood in urine or semen 8. Swollen lymph node especially around the pelvis and abdomen region etc. Do not wait till you even start urinating blood,once you start having the pre urinary symptoms,call my line before your story go turn story that touches the heart.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Lymphoma,its An Immune System Cancer,find Out The Cure by NicholeDietary(f): 6:15am On Aug 05, 2017
Hello great minds! CURE ALL AILMENTS YOU KNOW WITH DIET PLANS! These are ailments we cure at Nichole dietary consultancy,why? most ailments come as a result of bad food choices and only same foods can cure them,just a few out of all we cure are listed below: 1. cognitive disorders -100000 naira only (12 months diet therapy) 2. paralysis - 100000 naira only (12 months therapy) 3. coronary artery diseases (heart diseases) - 60000 naira only (6months diet therapy) 4. kidney diseases ( cancer,polycysts,UTIs) - 60000 naira only (6 months diet therapy) 5. hemorroids/pile-42000 ( 6 months diet therapy) 6. fibroids - 42000 (6 months therapy) 7. anemia- 42000 (6 months diet therapy) 8. ulcer -42000 (6 months therapy) 9. hypertension - 21000 (3 months therapy) 10. hypotension-21000 (6 months therapy) 11. diabetes-80000 (4 months therapy) 12. low sperm count,watery sperm,low libido - 42000 (6 months diet therapy) and many more call Nichole dietary consultancy for counsels,payment of diet plans to cure your ailment +2348137739878,also add us " Nichole dietary consultancy " group on fb and follow our page.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Lymphoma,its An Immune System Cancer,find Out The Cure by NicholeDietary(f): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good evening great people!
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Lymphoma,its An Immune System Cancer,find Out The Cure by NicholeDietary(f): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank GOD for you being alive,another thing to work for is your well being.Let your health be key and paramount to you.Nichole Dietary Consultancy is here to ameliorate any of your health related issues. Call us now on:+2348137739878

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Bizzare Violence Festivals In The World / Eight Things That Your Bank Will Never Request / Facebook Blocked My Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.