Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Maintain And Control A Woman - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (127244 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by PyRo1: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ lolz

ull be here till tommorow fightin with the animals

ill advice u not to bother!
your younger sister is an animal. ffuck you. monkey!
lol
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2010
You right Ayetty, My job is done, I just made a dog lose he cool and now he barking. (popping collar and smiling like lil rascal with one tooth)

Whoooooo this is soooo fun! (feeding pyro a bloody bone) Get it dog! Get it dog!

Okay Ayetty, I am going to leave these gays alone. You noticed gays come to each other rescue right? Hmmm.

Buahahhahahahah!

Okay Ayetty, I do want to apologize, I see why you like them white chocolate, Oooh girl I did not know you deal with them KINDA MOFOS,
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2010
Oh sorry, I had to come back, COME HERE PYRO, GET IT DOG! GET IT DOG!

Buaahahhahhhahhahahahah

So it is true, NIGERIAN MEN CAN LOSE THEIR COOLS! Thanks pyro, you just betrayed your man group! Get it dog!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by PyRo1: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2010
^^^^Shut the ffuck up HoE.
LMAO
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by ayettymama(f): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve

u got me on the floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!!!!!!!!

kaiii

dayuuum

ur too mush!!!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2010
Yo momma was a hoe when she had you, YOU LIL MISCREANT BASTARD BOY! Get it dog!  

You want to fight now do you?  I don't fight with gays baby, not my cup of tea!  

Let it all out on this thread, I gotta go!  Some of us actually work!  

Peace
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by PyRo1: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2010
You can't get enough huh you loose nigger-biitch. Come back hoe.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

Okay Ayetty, I am going to leave these gays alone. You noticed gays come to each other rescue right? Hmmm.

just to clarify, i hope u didnt just call me gay, right?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Hairat007(f): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
na2day?:

just to clarify, i hope u didnt just call me gay, right?

My luv d babe never call ur name now! abi u don dey eye dis 1 again?

By d way hw re u doin u jst forgot bout ur swithrt abi?

kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by mito: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
na2day?:

there is nothing wrong for u guys to remain friends but u must point out to him the guidelines as regarding your friendship smiley

What do you mean? Can you explain me your reasons in more than one sentence?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hairat007:

My luv d babe never call your name now! abi u don dey eye dis 1 again?

By d way hw re u doin u jst forgot bout your swithrt abi?

kiss kiss kiss cool

me no dey eye married women ooo, unless they eye me first then i go eye them second and double the eying. na dem first find trouble bi that tongue

mito:

What do you mean? Can you explain me your reasons in more than one sentence?

i think that is self explanatory enough
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by mito: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2010
na2day?:

i think that is self explanatory enough

If I asked it's because it wasn't enough for me, but anyway I'm waiting for Tai2 comments. Thanks!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 3:47am On Apr 02, 2010
mito:

If I asked it's because it wasn't enough for me, but anyway I'm waiting for Tai2 comments. Thanks!

you r welcome! tai will give the 2 pages response u been looking for
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Lamii: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2010
why not just break up with her. . . and find someone else who prefers to be "controlled"

most of these advice on here are telling you to play mind games with her. this is juvenile behavior to say the least and very ironic considering the topic of this post. it will only work with a less or equally silly juvenile girl. and that my friend will make the most silly, juvenile relationship. lol
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
Lamii:

why not just break up with her. . . and find someone else who prefers to be "controlled"

most of these advice on here are telling you to play mind games with her. this is juvenile behavior to say the least and very ironic considering the topic of this post. it will only work with a less or equally silly juvenile girl. and that my friend will make the most silly, juvenile relationship. lol

girls, guys, every1 play mind games. girls drop hints here and there, tryna see if u love them, or if u will get mad that they spend too much etc
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by NET1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2010
From my recent experiences, I now know that the right women are not attracted to Men who profess Love and give Money. They may see such men as JERKS. I WISH I KNEW THIS 10 YEAR AGO. Instead, they prefer POWERFUL, SUCCESSFUL( in career) & INTELLECTUAL Men.

Dont wanna be in Love again till I work on my self to attain the latter status.

.NET
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2010
.NET:

From my recent experiences, I now know that the right women are not attracted to Men who profess Love and give Money. They may see such men as JERKS. I WISH I KNEW THIS 10 YEAR AGO. Instead, they prefer POWERFUL, SUCCESSFUL( in career) & INTELLECTUAL Men.

.NET

good talk bro
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Pweety4me(f): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2010
Wateva
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 2:43am On Apr 04, 2010
mito:

Hey mito,

Sorry about the delay in posting, I've been on some other stuff, I only just popped in to drop a response to your problem. Basically the guy in question probably wants to get laid with no strings attached and is being a player about it. If he's good looking, he either has a girlfriend or he doesn't. If he didn't have one or at least a constant love interest, he'd get to the the darn point and make a solid offer instead of playing games with you.

You've clearly told him you're game and you're open to listening to whatever he has to say and he's still playing the friend dance and offering dumb excuses and sending text messages about "being friend's". Does he think you're still in grade school, lol. He wants to leave the door open for eating his cake and having it later with no commitments, if he wanted something serious he wouldn't be on about playing friends and all that jazz. Move on like the Greyhound Express, life's too short to be messing about with people who don't know what they want.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by ayettymama(f): 2:53am On Apr 04, 2010
.NET:

.NET

u nigerian??

theres hope for humanity

*praise the Lord*
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by topup: 3:12am On Apr 04, 2010
I really agreed with the first half of the original post, but then towards the discription of 'true control' I started to feel women like me would be seriously unfairly treated.

I am straightforward, and cannot tolerate games, I am not saying I am not susceptible to all games, but most of them I can tell. I think it is a problem if a man cannot say sorry - ever, simply because he thinks I will laud it over him, because I won't, I know myself and I won't, I am lucky to come from a family where my mother and father's relationship was very transparent, from the age 8 I understood where a man draws his line and what makes a woman tick. It actually makes me respect a man less if he cannot say the words, due to pride or some kind of imaginary lordship he has over me, it really makes me think that "are we still counting points here?".

I've always believed that life is much too difficult to be playing games, having sides and to be on the defense. It is these same guys who will meet women who don't follow the rules, a woman who is level headed, fair, loving and just who walks out on them because of the petty games, and then he's forced to choose to continue 'true control' which lost him the woman in the first place, such a guy who convinces himself that the woman was not controllable hence would not make a good wife might lose out.

In response to some of the rules you gave for 'total/true control' I certainly would have no problems walking out on such a guy (as I already have done so before) - unless he showed me the very thing that is forbidden in that game - true love, compassion, protection and more. .

I am 100% in favour of a 50:50 relationship, not all things must be shared equally all the time, but the balance MUST BE THERE at the end.

If you're going to hurt me, you're going to have to apologise.

And when do the games end? If we're talking long term, husbands and wives, children, do the games continue, should the mother explain why the dad might not be coming home from work in time to make the child's birthday, should she keep the children anxious because he is trying to be this unpredicatable, in control man? Bad analogy I know, but really, games are for those who don't trust, who cannot trust, and why be with someone who you can't trust, or who cannot trust you.

I could go on and on. . .
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 3:17am On Apr 04, 2010
topup- God bless you for that post
50/50 smiley
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by topup: 3:20am On Apr 04, 2010
platinumnk:

topup- God bless you for that post
50/50 smiley

cheesy
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by mito: 4:48am On Apr 04, 2010
tai2:

Hey mito,

Sorry about the delay in posting, I've been on some other stuff, I only just popped in to drop a response to your problem. Basically the guy in question probably wants to get laid with no strings attached and is being a player about it. If he's good looking, he either has a girlfriend or he doesn't. If he didn't have one or at least a constant love interest, he'd get to the the darn point and make a solid offer instead of playing games with you.

You've clearly told him you're game and you're open to listening to whatever he has to say and he's still playing the friend dance and offering dumb excuses and sending text messages about "being friend's". Does he think you're still in grade school, lol. He wants to leave the door open for eating his cake and having it later with no commitments, if he wanted something serious he wouldn't be on about playing friends and all that jazz. Move on like the Greyhound Express, life's too short to be messing about with people who don't know what they want.

Dr Tai2, Thanks a loooooooooooooot! You literally set me free. He keeps telling me that he doesn't have a girlfriend , no social life and he just go to work/school blablabla. I fell in love with him but, all he has been doing is only trying to confuse me by all means. May God bless you again and again! Happy Easter dear!!!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2010
topup:

I really agreed with the first half of the original post, but then towards the discription of 'true control' I started to feel women like me would be seriously unfairly treated.

I am straightforward, and cannot tolerate games, I am not saying I am not susceptible to all games, but most of them I can tell. I think it is a problem if a man cannot say sorry - ever, simply because he thinks I will laud it over him, because I won't, I know myself and I won't, I am lucky to come from a family where my mother and father's relationship was very transparent, from the age 8 I understood where a man draws his line and what makes a woman tick. It actually makes me respect a man less if he cannot say the words, due to pride or some kind of imaginary lordship he has over me, it really makes me think that "are we still counting points here?".

I've always believed that life is much too difficult to be playing games, having sides and to be on the defense. It is these same guys who will meet women who don't follow the rules, a woman who is level headed, fair, loving and just who walks out on them because of the petty games, and then he's forced to choose to continue 'true control' which lost him the woman in the first place, such a guy who convinces himself that the woman was not controllable hence would not make a good wife might lose out.

In response to some of the rules you gave for 'total/true control' I certainly would have no problems walking out on such a guy (as I already have done so before) - unless he showed me the very thing that is forbidden in that game - true love, compassion, protection and more. .

I am 100% in favour of a 50:50 relationship, not all things must be shared equally all the time, but the balance MUST BE THERE at the end.

If you're going to hurt me, you're going to have to apologise.

And when do the games end? If we're talking long term, husbands and wives, children, do the games continue, should the mother explain why the dad might not be coming home from work in time to make the child's birthday, should she keep the children anxious because he is trying to be this unpredicatable, in control man? Bad analogy I know, but really, games are for those who don't trust, who cannot trust, and why be with someone who you can't trust, or who cannot trust you.

I could go on and on. . .

then u are not the typical nigerian girl. most nigerian girls i have come across fall under what the poster described, once u show them much attention they take u for a ride and trample upon u. so u have to understand, most guys have gone through this and most begin to form an unconscious defense just the same way girls form their defenses after a bad r/s experience. so what do we get, a vicious world of hurt, suspicion and a love game gone south!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Gifted01(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2010
This topic makes alot of sence to me,infact i feel like a man in true control now,thanks[url][/url]
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by polynesian(f): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2010
@smoooth, lmao, ur comment funny
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by NET1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama:

u nigerian??

theres hope for humanity

*praise the Lord*

Of course, I am Nigerian. I also think that my previous comment does not apply to Nigerian women only.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by H2O2: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2010
Gifted01:

This topic makes alot of sence to me,infact i feel like a man in true control now,thanks[url][/url]
More grease to your elbows.

Even if you're not in full control, don't let any woman walk all over you. NEVER EVER!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nwaka77: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Post

I have always said it that most marraiges between naija men and women is a master/slave relationship and you lunatics have proven me right. Why don't you get a dog if you are looking for who to control and maintain? It is no wonder that married naija women back home look so haggard since they are treated like slaves in their marital homes. When they see the way my husband treats me when we come to naija for a brief visit, they are silently wishing they did not marry those jungle monkeys, LOL grin

Peace out!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Post

I have always said it that most marraiges between naija men and women is a master/slave relationship and you lunatics have proven me right. Why don't you get a dog if you are looking for who to control and maintain? It is no wonder that married naija women back home look so haggard since they are treated like slaves in their marital homes. When they see the way my husband treats me when we come to naija for a brief visit, they are silently wishing they did not marry those jungle monkeys, LOL grin

Peace out!

so was ur mom treated like a slave? legitimate question only. as for u queenly claim, kindly post ur pic, u might be more of an insult to monkeys, who knows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by akin101: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
i think most females on this thread are deliberately misinterpreting tai's philosophy.
they take offense at the word controlling a woman!!! I think it should have been to control lead and maintain a relationship with a woman,maybe tai's words are not politically correct but i do believe tai's words do make sense and do apply to a mans actions inactions reactions and initiatives in a relationship.

i believe women want to have their say and be treated fairly in a relationship, there is no intelligent woman who would want to marry a man below her in intelligence, she must have something she looks up to in a man, something that attracts her to that man, in a sense she still looks for some form of leadership or domination,

the thrills the highs the freedom and sweetness of being led by a strong man regardless of how much a woman is liberated is part of our instincts as a specie.

Its an instinct expressed crudely by most of our cultures but when a woman finds a man who will dominate her, lead her and take her to the place in her heart she has never let anyone enter, it can be a very heady feeling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.