Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Maintain And Control A Woman - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (127246 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by oyinda3(f): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2010

But then, i've seen women stay in relationships with abusive men and i just wonder . . .

^ women with low self-esteem. knew a girl who was dating a guy she didn't like but stayed in because she didn't know how fast she will be able to get a new bf if she broke up with her current asshole. 
or women who come from homes with abusive father/history of domestic violence.
to such women, a nice guy is "too good to be true" and they don't know how to respond to it. or he doesn't fit into their idea of a r/s that always involve violence.
you are who you attract. for real.
if you grew up around assholes, chances are you will pick one for a mate. and vice versa.
same with most other things. ex. some unfortunate people know mcdonalds isn't good for them. but they still eat there 'cause that's what readily accessible to them or that's what's most familiar to them. fancy restaurant food will be repulsive to them if they haven't cultivated a taste for it. 
not the best analogy but i hope you get my point.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by degubi(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2010
@ 2buff Because you are a nice person, would you always give your child what they want?
Continue doing so and you'll end up spoiling that child silly and the child will end up having no respect for you since it knows you're always going to do whatever it wants you to do. The case is not so different with women.

Control is neccessary, most importantly, control of yourself and your tendencies to be over-nice. You can be nice, but be nice with wisdom.

I agree with you completely. Control of self is where one's circle of influence resides aside that you cannot determine the way people will behave, you can play all the mind games, scheme and plot as much as you can and still people will do what is in their hearts to do. My point is if i am kind and considerate as a person, should i give up this character trait because A and B took it for granted? If i do so i will be giving up my control of this aspect of my life to the control of another persons actions or inactions. As you pointed out control of self is the key and not control of another.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2010

I agree with you completely. Control of self is where one's circle of influence resides aside that you cannot determine the way people will  behave, you can play all the mind games, scheme and plot as much as you can and still people will do what is in their hearts to do.

That is my point about the subjectivity of 'true control'. . .it doest not address the critical matter of SELF-INTEREST of the victim woman of interest. . .which is the only thing that guarantees that a person will 'cooperate'. That's why your 'self-control' may or may not control the woman, depending on what her heart's yearnings are, and how long she (not you) is willing to sustain the bubble. Which is why I think that stand-alone true control is rather presumptuous. One needs to "uncover each person's thumbscrew" (apologies to Robert Greene) i.e. the selfish interest factor, in other to effectively control them. "you are so confident which is why I like you, [but how does that benefit my own interests sef, such that I'll fall under your control]?". Perhaps only koboko aspect of 'true control' can be said to meet this critical self-interest requirement (but then, koboko control seems to me to fit more in the artificial control category, think about it).

Self-control, supreme confidence and emotional detachment (being the central bases of true control) are absolutely essential to achieve power and success in life, but they are not enough. Certainly not enough to control people (women or men). . .if you can't appeal to their own self-interest for good or bad. Its as simple as that. That's why humans intrinsically obey the law because of fear of the consequences of breaking it, rather than a merely volitive obedience and goodness. And that's also why Machiavelli advises that fear is a more reliable tool than love for maintaining respect. The former appeals to inexorable self-interest, while the latter depends on the Man's fickle and unreliable sentiments.

But these are very very complex issues and as such cannot be oversimplied. . .there are too many things involved. In my view, no body of work is more influential and authoritative in teaching these lessons than Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction. Perhaps only one piece of literature surpasses Greene's works in conveying these points. . . .the indescribably sublime 'ART OF WORLDLY WISDOM' by Balthasar Gracian. A true masterpiece it is.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by alrightna: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2010
Yeah. You've said it all!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
pro01:

That is my point about the subjectivity of 'true control'. . .it doest not address the critical matter of SELF-INTEREST of the victim woman of interest. . .which is the only thing that guarantees that a person will 'cooperate'. That's why your 'self-control' may or may not control the woman, depending on what her heart's yearnings are, and how long she (not you) is willing to sustain the bubble. Which is why I think that stand-alone true control is rather presumptuous. One needs to "uncover each person's thumbscrew" (apologies to Robert Greene) i.e. the selfish interest factor, in other to effectively control them. "you are so confident which is why I like you, [but how does that benefit my own interests sef, such that I'll be under your control]?". Perhaps only koboko aspect of 'true control' can be said to meet this critical self-interest requirement (but then, koboko control seems to me to fit in more in the artificial category, think about it).

Self-control, supreme confidence and emotional detachment (being the central bases of true control) are absolutely essential to achieve power and success in life, but they are not enough. Certainly not enough to control people (women or men). . .if you can't cater to their own self-interest. That's the long and short of it. In my view, no body of work is more influencial and authoritative in teaching this lesson than Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction. Perhaps only one book surpasses Greene's works in conveying these points. . . .the indescribably sublime 'ART OF WORLDLY WISDOM' by Balthasar Gracian.

And he does it again. Right on point!

Contrary to our lovey-dovey illusions. Love as we know it a purely SELFISH 'encounter'. Psychology helps us understand that love is born out of need, out of an emptiness we need filled/fulfilled. Out of narcissism.

Have you ever heard a babe say, "I love him because 'I love him'?" I strongly doubt. You're more likely to hear things along the lines of "I love him because he is nice, caring, attentive, blah, blah, blah. (Where you can easily substitute nice, attentive [/i]and [i]caring [/i]in the modern babes lingo with [i]spends on me, spends on me and spends on me).

Besides the above, we all also possess a deep rooted DESIRE to FEEL important. We NEED someone to bear witness to the tiniest details of our boring, banal, trite and (most likely) uneventful lives. We don't want to go unnoticed. We want to be made to feel SPECIAL. Hence the need for someone to 'share' your life with.

Furthermore, we cannot possibly remove EQUITY from the love/romance equation - everybody wants a damn good deal. Have you ever noticed, say, a short, fat, bald, fugly gentleman with a drop-dead beautiful and sexy woman? In all sincerity, what is the first thought that comes to your mind? "This man must be totally loaded!" Innit? In simple trading terms, the wowo [/i]man is exchanging cash for beauty. Bros, it's a flee market out there! And it's trade by barter baby!

Dating and relationships involve a very complex equity transaction between two parties. Both partners implicitly are expected to bring equal stock to the table. How often have you heard "[i]That guy no be my levels
" or "She's not in my class". The babe or guy is simply referring to an imbalance in the equation.  

The stock could be beauty, wealth, popularity/fame (social currency), sexual expertise (some babes na machine), etc. And the stock of each party must balance out that of the other. Most relationships unavoidably hit the rocks once either party encounters a substantial depreciation in any of their attributes/assets. Like your priced beauty (which you could maybe offset by bearing kids for him) or losing your cheddah (which you could offset with tangible hopes of it's replacement).

In essence, you cannot completely remove 'artificial control' from the so-called 'true control'. Artificial control is it's subset. And don't be under any illusions too, the babe or guy you're currently with, will settle down with, or settled down with only made that deal because you are his/her best available option. Kid yourself not. This is love for you in black and white. Little wonder some pastor once said, "Marriage is 99% canal".

Alan Greenspan (a former Chairman of the U.S Federal Reserve Bank) once said that economic security [/i]lies in one's ability to [i]produce. We all know that women can be a black-hole for a man's time and resources, and that no single person can possibly, totally, satisfy any woman's needs. Staying committed to just one person (both emotionally and physically) calls for a lot of discipline, and it is a price that most of our babes are never willing to pay. In like manner, a guys social [/i]security (social relevance/'date-ability') lies in his continual ability to produce whatever 'stock' that attracted the leech in the first place - or that attracts (and hopefully keeps) the kind of leeches he wants. Granted, it might not be money. A good example would be the infamous Lady Macbeth who was driven by an insidious demonic desire for power.

Finally, the single element that is a common denominator of the needs of most babes is money. After all, is the possession of money not what success implies? And are women, from time immemorial, not always [/b]attracted to the best hunter, the best [i]this [/i]and the most successful [i]that
? It is said in guy-man parlance that, "You lose money pursuing women, but you never lose women pursuing money".  The single most important thing that a guy can do to guarantee a steady, unending flow of coochie is to have money. In the words of some guy who was awed after watching OUK splurge cheddah in jand, "[b]Without manney dan't exshist" (using Anambara OMATA accent grin grin). And in the words of a very famous guy in the Bible who had 300 wives and 700 concubines, "Money answereth all things". Realistically, maybe not all, but it puts you way ahead in the race.

P.S: Artificial control, could be argued to be the ultimate level of control for any guy to attain. The sheer 'quantity' (and dare I say quality) of women who would be most pleased to fill your teeming harem makes it a worthwhile objective for every guy to aim for. The only disadvantage to artificial control is in foolishly deploying it when you are not capable of sustaining it (except of course, when it is strategically employed to score a coochie).

You could argue that artificial control will attract only gold-diggers to you. Well, it's true, but every woman digs for something, could be diamonds, could be social security (my husband, my family - he saves her from being the old-maid with a cat), or school-fees for her entire kindred.

Relationships involve a give and take dynamic and we should all embrace it - for what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2010
Richfella:

And he does it again. Right on point!

Contrary to our lovey-dovey illusions. Love as we know it a purely SELFISH 'encounter'. Psychology helps us understand that love is born out of need, out of an emptiness we need filled/fulfilled. Out of narcissism.

Have you ever heard a babe say, "I love him because 'I love him'?" I strongly doubt. You're more likely to hear things along the lines of "I love him because he is nice, caring, attentive, blah blah. (Where you can easily substitute nice, attentive [/i]and [i]caring [/i]in the modern babes lingo for [i]spends on me, spends on me and spends on me).

Besides the above, we all also possess a deep rooted DESIRE to FEEL important. We NEED someone to bear witness to the tiniest details of our boring, banal, trite and (most likely) uneventful lives. We don't want to go unnoticed. We want to be made to feel SPECIAL. Hence the need for someone to 'share' your life with.

Furthermore, we cannot possibly remove EQUITY from the love/romance equation - everybody wants a damn good deal. Have you ever noticed, say, a short, fat, bald, fugly gentleman with a drop-dead beautiful and sexy woman? In all sincerity, what is the first thought that comes to your mind? "This man must be totally loaded!" Innit? In simple trading terms, the wowo [/i]man is exchanging cash for beauty. Bros, it's a flee market out there! And it's trade by barter baby!

Dating and relationships involve a very complex equity transaction between two parties. Both partners implicitly are expected to bring equal stock to the table. How often have you heard "[i]That guy no be my levels
" or "She's not in my class". The babe or guy is simply referring to an imbalance in the equation.  

The stock could be beauty, wealth, popularity/fame (social currency), sexual expertise (some babes na machine), etc. And the stock of each party must balance out that of the other. Most relationships unavoidably hit the rocks once either party encounters a substantial depreciation in any of their attributes/assets. Like your priced beauty (which you could maybe offset by bearing kids for him) or losing your cheddah (which you could offset with tangible hopes of it's replacement).

In essence, you cannot completely remove 'artificial control' from the so-called 'true control'. Artificial control is it's subset. And don't be under any illusions too, the babe or guy you're currently with, will settle down with, or settled down with only made that deal because you are his/her best available option. Kid yourself not. This is love for you in black and white. Little wonder some pastor once said, "Marriage is 99% canal".

Alan Greenspan (a former Chairman of the U.S Federal Reserve Bank) once said that economic security [/i]lies in one's ability to [i]produce. We all know that women can be a black-hole for a man's time and resources, and that no single person can possibly, totally, satisfy any woman's needs. Staying committed to just one person (both emotionally and physically) calls for a lot of discipline, and it is a price that most of our babes are never willing to pay. In like manner, a guys social [/i]security (social relevance/'date-ability') lies in his continual ability to produce whatever 'stock' that attracted the leech in the first place - or that attracts (and hopefully keeps) the kind of leeches he wants. Granted, it might not be money. A good example would be the infamous Lady Macbeth who was driven by an insidious demonic desire for power.

Finally, the single element that is a common denominator of the needs of most babes is money. After all, is the possession of money not what success implies? And are women, from time immemorial, not always [/b]attracted to the best hunter, the best [i]this [/i]and the most successful [i]that
? It is said in guy-man parlance that, "You lose money pursuing women, but you never lose women pursuing money".  [b]The single most important thing that a guy can do to guarantee a steady, unending flow of coochie is to have money. In the words of some guy who was awed after watching OUK splurge cheddah in jand, "Without manney dan't exshist" (using Anambara OMATA accent grin grin). And in the words of a very famous guy in the Bible who had 300 wives and 700 concubines, "Money answereth all things". Realistically, maybe not all, but it puts you way ahead in the race.

P.S Artificial control, could be argued to be the ultimate level of control for any guy to attain. The sheer 'quantity' (and dare I say quality) of women who will be most pleased to fill your teeming harem makes it a worthwhile objective for every guy to aim for. The only disadvantage to artificial control is in foolishly deploying it when you are not capable of sustaining it (except of course, when it is strategically employed to score a coochie).

You could argue that artificial control will attract only gold-diggers to you. Well, it's true, but every woman digs for something, could be diamonds, could be social security (my husband, my family - he saves her from being the old-maid with a cat), or school-fees for her entire kindred.

Relationships involve a give and take and we should all embrace it - for what it is.

**standing ovation**
You've said some of the cold truths that I lacked the courage to say earlier. Only practical realists can comprehend and accept these points. . .what more can I add? I can't gild the lily.
*walks away humming Drake's "I just wanna be successful". . .*
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Hychineson(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2010
@Tai2 you are the man.I learnt a lot from u and u hv really changed something in me. i will add u up so that we chat.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by OM3G5(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
I can't believe I had to save every pages of this thread all from page 1 to 26 just so i can read it all offline on my laptop, first of all, What you all (tai2 and all commenters) don't realise is that, there are different types of guys just as there are various types of girls as "queeneve" has best put it by citing the 'Fingerprint theory', my opinion is that in the course of a straight guy looking for a straight girl (like topup/spikedcylider) and unfortunately encounters a game-playing girl (like ayettmama, etc) or a twisted-unbalance chick or a gold-digger, such a guy should either change course or if he still want to "koribo" due to maybe her looks or whatever made him tripped then he may adopts tai2's award winning True-Control method.

To me, I personally think, if all guys for no reason should emulate tai2's methods as elaborated in the first page of this thread then that would be too bad, because every guys would definitely hurt some innocent girls who are propably naïve or new to the love game and relationship matters. Guys, Hold on!, don't crucify me yet, I am not supporting the ladies because playgirls too hurts inexperienced and innocent guys too which i happen to be a victim of in the past when i was still too affectionate about loving and also naïve.
had done to me in the past, but I can't, because what if i end up hurting an innocent chick who just craves affection and some one to share feelings with; hence i will be among the agents who fuels a perpetual cycle of an heart-breaking scheme all in the name of "There are so many fishes in the water, Go get yours" unknown that some of those fishes are titus(innocentie), mackerel(emotional), cote(virgin mind), salmon(Infatuated) while other fishes are barracudas(gold-diggers), piranha(nymphomaniacs), electric fish(seemingly innocent), octopus(glory suckers), whale(trappers), so it all depends on the nature of who's fishing, and since only boys go fishing (do the wooing/toasting/approaching) he should hope/optimistic about getting his heart desired fish i.e. a compatible partner sometimes a goldfish glistening beneath the water doesn't mean it wont turn out to be a squid/kraken in disguise (like the female villain in The Little Mermaid) but apart from all these analogies, I have 5 sisters and as the only male, I wouldn't be happy to see a true-control guy controlling my beautiful sisters. So I wouldn't deem tai2's method as the best. In fact his post is visceral and a "kill-Bill" for jilted guys.

PHASE 1
I have read some books in trying to understand women, books ranging from 'The Feminine Mystique', 'The Womens Room' to various books on how to Seduce, How to Love, How to Charm and I say they're all useless 'cos

1. Those white authors don't know some of those hints and advices in their books don't apply here in our 9ja society, and
2. Because they want to sell, they'd write anything claiming its tried and works.
3. The more you try to understand females, the more complex they become (believe me, its road to insanity)

PHASE 2
why trying to understand or control a girl/woman, I'm sure some females too will be pondering why can't men control their propensity to wage wars, why do men kill themselves in millions, afterall "na woman dey born man, man no fit born man lai lai and na during wartime man wey woman born go kill another man wey woman carry for bele for 9 months".

PHASE 3
Yes i know, and I'm aware that they are some chicks that are not only unduly disrespectful but also vainglorious. And the ones i despise the most her those bimbos*  - as one of my pals likes to say it "only think with their cun.ts", those types and various shades of Jezebel shouldn't tarnish the good eggs, okay, are all guys too honest and truly loving, no one's perfect. No, of course, We all know there exist guys who are seemingly prince charming(wolves-in-lamb-clothing) pretending to be Romeos. Some 9ja guys are overly egocentric just as 90% of of bimbos in 9ja whose beautiful looks has gotten into their skull hopping from one "not-too-heavily-loaded" guy to another "more-heavily-loaded" until they land on a stupendously rich 'bobo' such 9ja chiks are conscious of the kind of cynosure they elicit among the general males therefore they believe their beauty is for the highest bidder. I don't like to watch those so called 9ja movies at all especially those english-speaking ones because they tend to vitiate and misdirect the minds of our girls with their unrealistic and hyperbolized love stories, but they was a particular one i glimpsed for a while (Men Do Cry) where there was this young lady that said something like "since chief loves me, i don't need to love him back so far I'm getting what i need". I chuckled and thought to myself "now that's realistic".

PHASE 4
My point is - For every guy there's a totally compatible and understanding girl/wife somewhere in this planet, likewise for all ladies - there's that compatible guy who will accept her just like that for who she is and not what some people think she is. Yoruba people do say "Ki odumare fun wa ni iyawo wa". Couples that are very compatible will fit into each other seamlessly like interlocks and no matter what, i tell you no matter what, they may never bifurcate because things like respect, caring, understanding, honesty, etc will be natural and no problem such as koboko control would pose a threat to their relationship be it marriage or not. Apart from infatuation-afflicted-ones, don't you all think there are those who genuinely expresses actions that portray sayings similar to "I just like him/her like that".

PHASE 5
The only time problem occurs in an ideal relationship of two comaptible couples is when a guy start listening to thoughts like "my girl belly isn't as flat as his girl's" that's when 'ojukokuro' tendency develops and before you know he gives in to many of such misleading thoughts and thus enrolling with the insecured lots that perpetrates a ceaseless cycle of infidelity as explained above, same thing for girls and housewives who gives listening ears to their friends remarks about how their boyfriend/husband can over-satisfy them or over-indulges them.

At times, i tend to think it isn't always about Koboko-control (Koboko is v. important sha) when tai2 gave the example of Kimora Lee Simmon dumping Russel Simmon for Djimon Honsou but what about the long lasting American couples of Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas (their tight marriage may as well be grounded in their Irish ancestry despite their prenuptial agreement).

Before i summarize my own personal experience, i have to say this first - i have come to realize that love in this kind of society called Nigeria is something else. A whole lot of people here don't know it actual meaning. That's why i enjoy defining the kind of love i observe among lovebirds in a retrogressive and decadent society like ours as an "emotional disturbance between two unbalance people". No pun intended, I know a lot would disagree but you're welcome.

Yeah, yeah, i know true love exist but it has become extinct here, and I wouldn't know about other places. Some 9ja males (playboiz/yawu boiz) thinks subsequent matters should be steered towards sex after the mere telling of a girl "i love you" just as some 9ja girls (gold-diggers/aristos) believes after a guy profess of being in love or acts to be genuinely in love then the next thing is exploitation either he admits it early or later.

PHASE 6
Regarding my own nasty ordeal with 9ja girls, o boy!, i don't even know where to begin, the few ones I've encountered made me understand sey  - even playboys and some true-control guys go try harder because i think I've been unfortunate to have collided with SIRENS POSING AS BETTY PAGE only to reveal at the end the vampire fangs they've used not only to suck your pockets dry but also sucked the PTLA* out of you. No regrets though! but sincerely typing (lol) at my tender age of early 20, 98% of 9ja girls ranging from 16 to 25 could be a majour distractions for aspiring 9ja guys who need to focus on achieving their goals especially the pretty girls, just as i reckon some handsome 9ja guys too can be distractive for some aspiring, career-building 9ja girls (Hillary-clinton-or-oprah-wannabe-type) (lol). When i was still naive and unenlightened to the ways of 9ja chicks, there was this particular girl whom i genuinely loved and always like to call but would never for once call back (never knew it was a strategy) even at public calling centers, so i thought it best getting her a phone only to do the same thing, cos she ain't got dough and all that bullshit, that's when i started realising "o boy, see me see anopheles mosquito o". One day, while me and her senior brother were arguing about the issue of 'All girls aren't the same', he didn't agree with my opinion and to emphasized that he told me to my face that one of the mistakes i did was buying her sister that phone. Then, i never knew such act is a wrong move, but i did it out of simple understanding that "okay, she needs a phone, after all she go dey call me". But like i keep telling the likes of him that such behaviour are  characteristics of 80% 9JA CHICKS. (DEM GO LOOK DOWN ON YOU IF U NO GET RIDE OR GET TOO MUCH MONEY) If no, then why would 90% hop from you wey dey drive a Golf-2 to another guy wey no fyn reach u but dey drive hummer 3 + flash money yawu boy. 

IN CONCLUSION:
All in all, No one's perfect, we are all different, our DNA isn't the same, as you dey search hope/pray make you jam your your true love. If you no jam her, such is life. deal with it like a man. manage the one wey u get or perhaps if you fit give True-Control a try but i am not in support of it 100% sha. All those articulations wey tai2 dey yan - i feel am die but at the same time no one needs to let a woman know that a man is her boss any day, it's already entrenched in their subconscious mind and please ladies don't misconstrue it to mean machoness/cockey/despotic husband and what have you. Every man needs to know that a male can live without female in this world but if not for s3x and their soft skin no matter how many inventions, how many female android or she-cyborg man won do thru technology na still lie, e no go fit be like d original female. God don do am dat way, they are our missing ribs (i no be christian o) and ladies too, please abeg wetin i dey type no means say i dey support una because despite say i no subscribe to Christian theology i go still quote bible where una christian God talk say "Let us make man in our own image" which means say una God no get intention to create the female sex in the first place, so which also means of all the beings wey dey for christian heaven, female gender no dey exist at all, d idea occur to una God wen he realize sey man go need help for im to conquer earth, na im e kon create Eve from d rib wey e comot from man body while slumbering. So una be our partner. But come to think of it o sha, partner in what? because bible tok say Eve ate the forbidden fruit, a metaphorical riddle man never still decipher, but some christian theologists believe say d forbidden fruit means s3xual intercourse with serpent lucifer, d original sin wey con open woman eye too see her self say her bobbi and t0t0 no suppose dey exposed, dem must be covered. Wisdom don dey come small small to woman first, so we fit say eve na lucifer partner-in-crime. But e no go make sense if we tok say hence all women still dey in cahoot with serpent lucifer and his demonic legions to eventually bring forth the Fall of Man. So christian men you see now say u gast dey carefull with woman or try be a True-Control guy.  ALL NA BULLSHIT!!!! I no be muslim but i support islamic polygamous way and i can prove that polygamy go solve a lot of problems (na argument intended for another thread) and em, finally sha!, woman once again abeg make una dey try respect man even if na small small make our head dey swell, i no mean to the point of sycophancy (joking), On a serious note, guys adopt the rule i accronyzed as A.B.C.* but only for male wey no know subconsciously sey woman know subconsciously sey we be dem Kingkong. Warner Bros even reflected the rule in one of their Justice League episodes where one man try everything in life to satisfy im wife to d extent of inventing a machine to go back and forth in time, na when d man don travel well well, distort history by changing events all just to satisfy his wife, i think he even made her a queen beside a queen in another timespace, but in the end all na lie. D man con mad for the end dey regret, dey hala, dey shout say wetin im fit do to assuage this creature called woman, only for her to calmly tell him if i can remember well, something similar to  "All i ever wanted from you was for you to be" whether na "assertive or affirmative" i no too remember.

I am still in page 21 and still reading, na topup really sparked me to write all this, i hope no mistake in my post cos i fast typed all these words, and as for Spikedcylinder and Davidylan, i missed two of them, i think spikedcylinder is a type of chik that auto braces herself by bringing forth a strong defensive mechanism for a too-ideal-a-guy as davidylan at the mere detection of what she thinks is a run-overing. I have a gift that best illustrate the kind of individuals they really are. I shall post it later.

Bimbo:        Attractive but unintelligent girl,babe,chik
[b]PTLA:    Proclivity To Love Again
A.B.C:         Affirmative&Assertive.Bold.Cool(actually not cooly cooly 'ode' but somehow reticent)
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by mercy307(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2010
What is this fuss about control all about?. I think we should be talking about love and not control. Every right thinking girl already knows that she will subject herself to the uncased control of the man who loves her. Just love a woman with the whole of your heart and she will willingly and joyfully submit herself to your control. Control is earned and not enforced. Let's play this game according to the rules.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by OM3G5(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2010
mercy307:

What is this fuss about control all about?. I think we should be talking about love and not control. Every right thinking girl already knows that she will subject herself to the uncased control of the man who loves her. Just love a woman with the whole of your heart and she will willingly and joyfully submit herself to your control. Control is earned and not enforced. Let's play this game according to the rules.

What is this fuss about control all about?. 
For guys who feel insecured.

I think we should be talking about love and not control.
Exactly my point, but true love no dey 9ja

Every right thinking girl already knows that she will subject herself to the uncased control of the man who loves her.
Pointless, articulate your points

Just love a woman with the whole of your heart and she will willingly and joyfully submit herself to your control.
What if you love her with your whole heart and she feigns to love you back equally unknown to you that there's a hidden ulterior motive?  So for you not to hang yourself, you'd better adopts tai2's oscar winning True-Control method or my heed advice: Pray until your God allow you jam your destined thru heart wey una go too fit each other (compatible)" yoruba peeps go sey "2 ge 4"

Control is earned and not enforced.
I agree but it also depends in which aspects. Relationship? Leadership? Dictatorship? Sibling rivalries? which one?

Let's play this game according to the rules?
Whose rule? your rule? Bible rule? Quranic rule? Kama Sutra rule? traditional rule?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2010
Wow Free GSM Phones www.freegsmphones.info
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by viperman: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2010
From experience, having great self-control, self-respect and setting your life priorities right; coupled with being intelligent/clever enough to know when to use artificial control all combined makes one a master of real True control. Its a mind thing which everyone(women inclusive) can either choose to train themselves on over a period of time till it becomes part of their being/mentality(becomes natural to them) or stay unguarded.
Once this becomes part of you, it can be applied to any area of your life not only relationships.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by spikedcylinder: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2010
O.M.3.G.4.:

I am still in page 21 and still reading, na topup really sparked me to write all this, i hope no mistake in my post cos i fast typed all these words, and as for Spikedcylinder and Davidylan, i missed two of them, i think spikedcylinder is a type of chik that auto braces herself by bringing forth a strong defensive mechanism for a too-ideal-a-guy as davidylan at the mere detection of what she thinks is a run-overing. I have a gift that best illustrate the kind of individuals they really are. I shall post it later.

Huh?!?!?! I'm sorry, you say?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by spikyn: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2010
And why would anyone want to do this?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by OM3G5(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
viperman:

From experience, having great self-control, self-respect and setting your life priorities right; coupled with being intelligent/clever enough to know when to use artificial control all combined makes one a master of real True control. Its a mind thing which everyone(women inclusive) can either choose to train themselves on over a period of time till it becomes part of their being/mentality(becomes natural to them) or stay unguarded.
Once this becomes part of you, it can be applied to any area of your life not only relationships.

you are right only in the aspect when you said setting your life priorities right, but the aspect when you said its a mind thing is implausible because the mind is like a wavy thing or more like a fat ball trying to balance on thin string. Since it's not everyone that can attain an ascetic state of mind except few martial monks and some priest hence your point is refutable. Sins of the flesh alone can shatter all the disciplinary measures your experience proffers.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 5stars(m): 4:11am On Oct 14, 2010
pro01:

That is my point about the subjectivity of 'true control'. . .it doest not address the critical matter of SELF-INTEREST of the victim woman of interest. . .which is the only thing that guarantees that a person will 'cooperate'. That's why your 'self-control' may or may not control the woman, depending on what her heart's yearnings are, and how long she (not you) is willing to sustain the bubble. Which is why I think that stand-alone true control is rather presumptuous. One needs to "uncover each person's thumbscrew" (apologies to Robert Greene) i.e. the selfish interest factor, in other to effectively control them. "you are so confident which is why I like you, [but how does that benefit my own interests sef, such that I'll fall under your control]?". Perhaps only koboko aspect of 'true control' can be said to meet this critical self-interest requirement (but then, koboko control seems to me to fit more in the artificial control category, think about it).
@ pro01 i have been reading your responses and i really think that you actually do not understand 'true control' using the posters words(i called attaining true alpha male qualities in my ealier post) true control to me or wht i know the poster is saying is not about trying to cdeontrol women its about having your innergame intact confidence, self control, self respect,self belief, being dominant etc in all aspect of your life. is not about trying to get women to be interested in you by manipulating them or the situation is about being alpha, unneedy and in control of your self and life so qaulity and qualified women that you screen will actually be interested in you.if some of them are not its not the end of the world its their loss not yours.
true control is not about chasing skirts or checking every woman out that you see or trying to act like water lol like someone said so you can get them interested and get laid. an alpha male does not have time for that.as a true control you lead and not follow doing all that means you trying to manipulate get validation and impress her. when you are in true control you let women come into your life and not the other way around. and by the way just becuase you are in true control does not mean that you will swoon or every woman you see or talk to will fall for you. it doesnt work like that cus every woman has her type or preference that they want . but I will say that you have about a 70percent chance or so compared to a guy with no control or artificial control with getting with the woman you want and actually keeping them around emphasis on keeping them around till u want. To be in true control with your woman means to take the mantle and lead. Be the captain of the ship and as the captain you are the leader and in control . get the point. the purpose is not to control the woman ,you are just leading and in control of things in your life and in this case with a woman being the leader in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 2:25am On Oct 15, 2010
^^^^smiley
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2010
5stars:

@ pro01 i have been reading your responses and i really think that you actually do not understand 'true control' using the posters words(i called attaining true alpha male qualities in my ealier post) true control to me or wht i know the poster is saying is not about trying to cdeontrol women its about having your innergame intact confidence, self control, self respect,self belief, being dominant etc in all aspect of your life. is not about trying to get women to be interested in you by manipulating them or the situation is about being alpha, unneedy and in control of your self and life so qaulity and qualified women that you screen will actually be interested in you.if some of them are not its not the end of the world its their loss not yours.
true control is not about chasing skirts or checking every woman out that you see or trying to act like water lol like someone said so you can get them interested and get laid. an alpha male does not have time for that.as a true control you lead and not follow doing all that means you trying to manipulate get validation and impress her. when you are in true control you let women come into your life and not the other way around. and by the way just becuase you are in true control does not mean that you will swoon or every woman you see or talk to will fall for you. it doesnt work like that cus every woman has her type or preference that they want . but I will say that you have about a 70percent chance or so compared to a guy with no control or artificial control with getting with the woman you want and actually keeping them around emphasis on keeping them around till u want. To be in true control with your woman means to take the mantle and lead. Be the captain of the ship and as the captain you are the leader and in control . get the point. the purpose is not to control the woman ,you are just leading and in control of things in your life and in this case with a woman being the leader in the relationship.

I agree with you bruv, even though some of your ideas are a bit idealistic. Besides I wonder how successful a broke "alpha male" can be as a player (esp. with Naija babes, lol).

viperman:

From experience, having great self-control, self-respect and setting your life priorities right (i.e. money over hoes); coupled with being intelligent/clever enough to know when to use artificial control all combined makes one a master of real True control.

This is it.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 5stars(m): 4:21am On Oct 16, 2010
pro01:

I agree with you bruv, even though some of your ideas are a bit idealistic. Besides I wonder how successful a broke "alpha male" can be as a player (esp. with Naija babes, lol).
lol about the naija babes part. but look on a serious note from experience a woman will sleep with you even on the fisrt day if you display alpha male qualities around her than if u try to impress her with money. when you use money and expensive dinners etc they rather actualy play hard to get and put you on the waiting list and will expect more gifts frm you before they finaly give you what you want, i think we live in a society where we put women on a padestral and therefore think the only way we can get thru their pants is thru spoiling them with money. i dont actually blame our women i blame us i mean who wouldnt accept free gifts, there is nothing wrong about spending money on a girl but it should be done after they have done something to deserve it.either helping you with something or pleasing you sexually etc. but not a stranger that i just met that i know wants to bone me as much as i want to bone her. cus in my opinion women are looking for the same thing that we are looking for and probably more, somebody to provide them with great sex, the funny part about all of this is women actually enjoy sex more than we do. dont you see how they go crazy, moan and wild out when you are hitting the right spots. dont you see how they cater to you and act like little girls on christmas eve when you satisfy them emotionally and physically, so if u know all this and know your worth and how you can make any lucky woman feel do you honestly think you would even try to buy a womans affection or try to impress her with how much you can buy her stuffs, heck no. we have to change our mindset about women and actually give them what they really want, the money and gift thing should be done after you have been physical with her and if you think she deserves it.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Q12(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
@tai2 this your post is still rocking and of course raising alarms for some months now.
You are saying the truth and remember it hurts in the ears, most women will play
as disliking it (they know deep in their hearts that >90% is true) & guys re going to shine their eyes.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by akin101: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2010
richfella u get my vote anyday man!!!!!

dat was a sweet expose on the dynamics of relationships
nice!!!!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by queeneve: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
I wish a nukka would try to control me, it gon be some SMOKE in the muthafukkin city!

It gon be some FURNITURE MOVING! angry angry
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
queeneve:

I wish a nukka would try to control me, it gon be some SMOKE in the muthafukkin city!

It gon be some FURNITURE MOVING! angry angry

^
Hot air.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 23, 2010
5stars:

grin grin grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Configur(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2011
notin wey d original poster write wey no correct, i swear, d post don tey buh i just dey see am, homeboy is on point mehn!!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2011
Spot on post
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2011
Men can't maintain or control their own joysticks much less a woman.  angry
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MrsEve2(f): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
If the men were controlling the women then the level of hoes unprofessional or professional would remain stagnating.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by VIPICO(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2011
Great post but should be applied with moderation. Kind of reminds me of the book, "The 48 Laws of Power", by Robert Greene. It should not be applied blindly.
A guy needs to first understand the make of the lady before determining the extent to which to apply this principle. It would be overkill with some cool-headed babes that I've been fortunate to meet. But with those "iron ladies", this is the correct dosage of medicine they need. In this kind of relationship, I recommend that guys go full throttle in applying this formula.

Abraham Lincoln once wrote a letter to his son's teacher. Part of what he wrote to the teacher reads, "Teach him to be gentle with gentle people and tough with tough people" This has always been my guiding principle.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by lookwonder: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
Right on point poster.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Macrophage(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2011
I love this thread. Just what I needed. Thanks bro.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^^^^^^^ You're welcome. I'm glad it works for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.