Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

How To Maintain And Control A Woman - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (127313 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by bukatyne(f): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
49cents: Got my Jamb admission letter in 1999 to study my first choice in UI at my first attempt.....truly hardwork pays!

These days all these boys are just day dreaming about how to poke this girl or that one and sagging their 2K jeans to show their dirty boxers instead of reading their books they rather look for short cuts.....somehow I appreciate that their socio-cultural milleau has changed drastically yet that is no ample reason to wanna put the cart before the horse! Every age had its own challenges too!

Sleeping with a girl in her early twenties is the easiest thing as many of the girls are really cheap, broke and empty-headed without a clear focus in life, peer-pressure and the psychological curiosity for adventure makes it a walk over!

Sad but true, You don't even need to have a car or a crib or cash sef all you need to have is the same empty-head that way the communication is easily understood!

But then the government should really put structures in place to get lads and lasses profitably engaged this will definitely abate this social misnormer

Mature peeps are individuals who have have ripened in self-awareness, sef-dignity, are capable of taking responsibilty for their decisions, are largely independent emotionally, economically and psychologically! You may find them in any age range as experience have shown me that age is but an indication of how long you have existed rather tham that which you have lived!

God bless you
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MrsChima(f): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sagamite:

Are you talking about women? cheesy

Because they are usually the ones bitter and moaning. wink

Who are on this thread bitching about women not accepting nor allowing men to control them?

Exactly. wink
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Sagamite(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Who are on this thread bitching about women not accepting nor allowing men to control them?

Exactly. wink

There is no bitching on this thread. Just an enlightenment session that is getting on the nerves of women because their secrets are being let out and they know their little power is going to be pulverised if it continues. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MrsChima(f): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
LMAO @ no bitching on this thread. grin

You are right....I meant manbitching! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Sagamite(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO @ no bitching on this thread. grin

You are right....I meant manbitching! lipsrsealed

Men don't do any form of bitching, they plan. grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Eberex(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2013
ayettymama: oooooo gawd

inno i sed im a geek but this is too mush!!!

pls pls somebody summarise this essay

in three simple sentences!!

Don't take shits from women
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by WackyJ1(m): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2013
49cents:

[b]Sleeping with a girl in her early twenties is the easiest thing as many of the girls are really cheap, broke and empty-headed without a clear focus in life, peer-pressure and the psychological curiosity for adventure
makes it a walk over!

Mature peeps are individuals who have have ripened in self-awareness, sef-dignity, are capable of taking responsibilty for their decisions, are largely independent emotionally, economically and psychologically! You may find them in any age range as experience have shown me that age is but an indication of how long you have existed rather tham that which you have lived!

Ha I love the admission in the bolded but then the question comes
1. How many of them are willing to admit that it is true, even the same girls with the characteristics above will come on this thread and be saying all the same crap about real men and meeting the right matures women?

2. Maturity has been used as a defence here by many girls here, all of them claiming to be different from the rest and claiming that what has been put here will not work on them.
But at what cost did they get that maturity? did they not also pass through that age range(that is if they are not still there?) is their maturity not as a result of them falling for them saggy pants boys and then getting plowed by quite a number before they decided to cool their heels?
They now come here and act like they have had the sense and maturity since they came forth from their mother's wombs.

3. How many of the true mature girls at that young age are available to the guys that are seeking to meet them? Or are you implying that guys looking for mature babes should stay off from dating till they are old and accomplished enough to be able to date girls who were once foolish in their youth and have now calmed down?
are you also saying that a guy knowing the kind of girls that are likely to be found among the age range you mentioned should come with the mindset fvcking and passing through?

Personally I am of the. opinion that girls unaware as they are of what they do, do many things that are unsavoury and manipulative and this post are simply just ways to counter Them and ensure balance. even in those mature girls, the tendency is supressed and not eliminated

6 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
WackyJ1: [b]

1. How many of them are willing to admit that it is true, even the same girls with the characteristics above will come on this thread and be saying all the same crap about real men and meeting the right matures women?

2. Maturity has been used as a defence here by many girls here, all of them claiming to be different from the rest and claiming that what has been put here will not work on them.
But at what cost did they get that maturity? did they not also pass through that age range(that is if they are not still there?) is their maturity not as a result of them falling for them saggy pants boys and then getting plowed by quite a number before they decided to cool their heels?
They now come here and act like they have had the sense and maturity since they came forth from their mother's wombs.

3. How many of the true mature girls at that young age are available to the guys that are seeking to meet them? Or are you implying that guys looking for mature babes should stay off from dating till they are old and accomplished enough to be able to date girls who were once foolish in their youth and have now calmed down?
are you also saying that a guy knowing the kind of girls that are likely to be found among the age range you mentioned should come with the mindset fvcking and passing through?

Personally I am of the. opinion that girls unaware as they are of what they do, do many things that are unsavoury and manipulative and this post are simply just ways to counter Them and ensure balance. even in those mature girls, the tendency is supressed and not eliminated

Abi o!

Very well said.

My personal policy is that, be you male or female, enjoy your life.

How you enjoy your life obviously depends on the resources, position, intellect and sensibilities you possess and can use to bargain in exchange for your enjoyment. Do WHATEVER makes you happy as long as you do not break the laws of your society.

I have no problem with people doing what is best for them, makes them happy and ensure they enjoy their sole existence in life.

What I have a problem with is when females use their resources, position, intellect and sensibilities when they have an advantage, and then want to, in conjunction with their mugu 'real men' lapdogs, insult males that are now exploiting their own advantage to enjoy their lives with moronic tags like "immature", "real man", "irresponsible", "selfish", "bastards", "intimidated", "coward" etc because the situation no more favours her.

No one disturbed you when you enjoyed yours, leave others to enjoy theirs.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 49cents(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
WackyJ1: [b]

I enjoyed reading your post as they are largely constructive, objective amd perceptive!!!

Now to clarify myself

1. Yes give a woman an inch she will take a mile, but then you will agree with me that is not common to women alone but to humans in general

2. Women can be very manipulative and deceptive (but that is the basic characteristic of every Player, male or female) the name of the game is seeking your interest and protecting it at ANY and ALL cost, this are mild psychopathic cases and sadly that's has been dubbed the last option to be in a relationship with the opposite sex or even in marraige!!!!
A game of continous scheming, having the power, calling the shots etc all at the expense lof love (ok love is dead and buried, not so)

3. Sad that our society is churning out many young women and men who are superficial, vain and have twisted judgements of whom they are and how one can live so much so a lady told me is a crime-of-passage to mess around first then behave later.....the truth is like majek fashek would sing 'Only the Angels of Jah is white now' we all make mistakes and mistakes are the best that can ever happened to you if they help you grow,mature!

4. I don't judge anyone cos everyone has a past, infact your 'good' young maiden may start her own rubbish after three kids in marraige.....my position is to focus on the present, to verify the person as far as I reasonably can, never to compromise my stand with any woman on what is clear to be true and as such I am never scared to let her go, not afriad of loosing her! I know what I want I will not stop at anything to get it

It is not so for me cos I wanna play or be macho, am just being myself as I understand myself more and more daily, as I understand what counts in my life!

I can relate with any woman young or not -so-young but I would never consider dating a lady who is immature in thought, undecided in what counts for her or manipulative (only the needy or greedy are subject to manipulation)

Once a man knows himself is always in charge, he has nothing to fear with 'controlling' women, absolutely nothing

The issues I have with the OP and threads like this is that they shift focus from on how boys can be men so as to take charge in their lives and reltionship rather they spoonfeed impressionable boys with nuggets that turn them to zombies without a mind of their own and that's missing the mark!

Women are not the enemy, you are!
Conquer yourself first and the whole would ne yours for the taking!!!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Sagamite(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
49cents:

I enjoyed reading your post as they are largely constructive, objective amd perceptive!!!

Now to clarify myself

1. Yes give a woman an inch she will take a mile, but then you will agree with me that is not common to women alone but to humans in general

2. Women can be very manipulative and deceptive (but that is the basic characteristic of every Player, male or female) the name of the game is seeking your interest and protecting it at ANY and ALL cost, this are mild psychopathic cases and sadly that's has been dubbed the last option to be in a relationship with the opposite sex or even in marraige!!!!
A game of continous scheming, having the power, calling the shots etc all at the expense lof love (ok love is dead and buried, not so)

3. Sad that our society is churning out many young women and men who are superficial, vain and have twisted judgements of whom they are and how one can live so much so a lady told me is a crime-of-passage to mess around first then behave later.....the truth is like majek fashek would sing 'Only the Angels of Jah is white now' we all make mistakes and mistakes are the best that can ever happened to you if they help you grow,mature!

4. I don't judge anyone cos everyone has a past, infact your 'good' young maiden may start her own rubbish after three kids in marraige.....my position is to focus on the present, to verify the person as far as I reasonably can, never to compromise my stand with any woman on what is clear to be true and as such I am never scared to let her go, not afriad of loosing her! I know what I want I will not stop at anything to get it

It is not so for me cos I wanna play or be macho, am just being myself as I understand myself more and more daily, as I understand what counts in my life!

I can relate with any woman young or not -so-young but I would never consider dating a lady who is immature in thought, undecided in what counts for her or manipulative (only the needy or greedy are subject to manipulation)

Once a man knows himself is always in charge, he has nothing to fear with 'controlling' women, absolutely nothing

The issues I have with the OP and threads like this is that they shift focus from on how boys can be men so as to take charge in their lives and reltionship rather they spoonfeed impressionable boys with nuggets that turn them to zombies without a mind of their own and that's missing the mark!

Women are not the enemy, you are!
Conquer yourself first and the whole would ne yours for the taking!!!

So if a guy is a player that has played around, had numerous kids and abandoned the women to single motherhood (lets say 15 kids by 8 different women), he never contributed to the upbringing of the kids, but now he is 65, has no more mojo to pull women and now is ready to settle down afresh with a women because he knows he would need company and care in his old age. Do you think any of the women (be it a new one, or one of the ones he haf abandoned before) should take him?

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
49cents:

Women are not the enemy, you are! Conquer yourself first and the whole would be yours for the taking!!!

I disagree with you here. When it rains, you say it is raining. You don't call that snow, do you?

The above is a clear misconception of what the OP is and no wonder you have failed to understand his point of view.

What the OP has done was only to express something that has been in existence for lord knows how long. And negating this would be a self-inflicted suicide/injury.

The so called 'women' on here who have had the temerity to comment can't deny the fact that they have never been guilty of the crimes listed by the OP.

If they say they are not guilty, then my grand-mother is a virgin!

My take is this: if you don't like a guy, do not go into a relationship with him or eat his money. Kindly turn him down.

I for one do not like a case where I am being fooled to believe that I am being loved when I am not.

I know you are grown man and possibly married by now.

Do you want to tell me that guys would just agree to paint the female folks black without any cause? I mean virtually all the people who are agree with the OP have experienced this, I inclusive.

The only time they often become good is when they are becoming conscious of their aging skin with no man to call their own, which I believe the women here also fall into, but claiming to be innocent.

One thing they fail to realise is that we are all born devils, but some just had to discipline themselves to contain theirs. Nobody has a monopoly to such acts.

If I had retaliated to the girl who took advantage , she would have know she has a long way to go as far as being manipulative is concerned. I only use mine positive outcomes.

At least she did get the hint that I could be dangerous and also confessed that she is scared I could harm her.

It's for that same reason that I have almost zero tolerance for the female folks. I do not hesitate to tell them to Bleep off if they try non-sense with me and I can definitely slap any who tend to take me for a ride. Do not slap a woman does not apply to me these days...

8 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Ngokafor(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
What a thread!...
How to control a woman indeed!...
...going by the number of sob stories thread abound in this forum,i doubt whether this thread has achieved much for the purpose for which it was created.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oshi Oranu
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 49cents(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

So if a guy is a player that has played around, had numerous kids and abandoned the women to single motherhood (lets say 15 kids by 8 different women), he never contributed to the upbringing of the kids, but now he is 65, has no more mojo to pull women and now is ready to settle down afresh with a women because he knows he would need company and care in his old age. Do you think any of the women (be it a new one, or one of the ones he haf abandoned before) should take him?

Am beginning to understatnd why uou ar ebeing hailed sagamite the dynamite, you!!!

In other words what are you trying to say brother: that women would never cling to a man who has nothing to offer.....but can't same be said for men.....what attraction is there for a girl notorious for being a 'public toilet' or damaged her skin with bleaching skin or looking simply all aged and dry.....

Tell you what: I know of a man, I know him one on one, he is married to a a well known brothel prostitute several years back and they have like four kids....I even saw them in church two sudays back.....point is there are no hard and fast rules

Like isaid I don't have the right to cast anybody into the lake of fire of whatever
2s£xy:

I disagree with you here. When it rains, you say it is raining. You don't call that snow, do you?

The above is a clear misconception of what the OP is and no wonder you have failed to understand his point of view.

What the OP has done was only to express something that has been in existence for lord knows how long. And negating this would be a self-inflicted suicide/injury.

The so called 'women' on here who have had the temerity to comment can't deny the fact that they have never been guilty of the crimes listed by the OP.

If they say they are not guilty, then my grand-mother is a virgin!

My take is this: if you don't like a guy, do not go into a relationship with him or eat his money. Kindly turn him down.

I for one do not like a case where I am being fooled to believe that I am being loved when I am not.

I know you are grown man and possibly married by now.

Do you want to tell me that guys would just agree to paint the female folks black without any cause? I mean virtually all the people who are agree with the OP have experienced this, I inclusive.

The only time they often become good is when they are becoming conscious of their aging skin with no man to call their own, which I believe the women here also fall into, but claiming to be innocent.

One thing they fail to realise is that we are all born devils, but some just had to discipline themselves to contain theirs. Nobody has a monopoly to such acts.

If I had retaliated to the girl who took advantage , she would have know she has a long way to go as far as being manipulative is concerned. I only use mine positive outcomes.

At least she did get the hint that I could be dangerous and also confessed that she is scared I could harm her.

It's for that same reason that I have almost zero tolerance for the female folks. I do not hesitate to tell them to Bleep off if they try non-sense with me and I can definitely slap any who tend to take me for a ride. Do not slap a woman does not apply to me these days...

I always tell the guyfolk you are not her father or her husband why are u foolish as to play that role in her life, financially? But the ladies object that they are already playing the wife role so u should pick the bills....

Sad but true, Broke guys will go and borrow and give to the ladies until she feels the cash supply from your end is not worth her time and effort a. nd she wants out then they scream Blue Murder....the guy called for it

Its obvious when she is not into you, don't spend exravagrantly on dates,, turn her requests for things that are not your responsibility as her boyfriend and see if she will stay; how many guys have the guts to face what could be the likely consequences

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Sagamite(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
49cents:

Am beginning to understatnd why uou ar ebeing hailed sagamite the dynamite, you!!!

In other words what are you trying to say brother: that women would never cling to a man who has nothing to offer.....but can't same be said for men.....what attraction is there for a girl notorious for being a 'public toilet' or damaged her skin with bleaching skin or looking simply all aged and dry.....

Tell you what: I know of a man, I know him one on one, he is married to a a well known brothel prostitute several years back and they have like four kids....I even saw them in church two sudays back.....point is there are no hard and fast rules

Like isaid I don't have the right to cast anybody into the lake of fire of whatever

So basically you would encourage the women to date this man?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by WackyJ1(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Ngokafor: What a thread!...
How to control a woman indeed!...
...going by the number of sob stories thread abound in this forum,i doubt whether this thread has achieved much for the purpose for which it was created.

Why why why do you keep showing that you don't have sense you?

You're bringing shame to my tribe. Stop it
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
WackyJ1:

Why why why do you keep showing that you don't have sense you?

You're bringing shame to my tribe. Stop it
lmao! Leave her. She is just seeking attention.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lol at sob stories! grin grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nailed it totally. Like minded chics might disagree but that's the way tha real world rolls
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by chrissy3(m): 5:21am On Dec 29, 2013
ayettymama: oooooo gawd

inno i sed im a geek but this is too mush!!!

pls pls somebody summarise this essay

in three simple sentences!!
the keys to a relationshp is with the one who cares less.op you've got the magic formular.read and be wise
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Bizibi(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2013
Yea,was like that many years ago but I had to adjust and know the game abt nigeria gals,too much of everything is not good in this life
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Bump! cool

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MizMyColi(f): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Granted, the oiginal post makes sense to a certain category of folks......

All I can say, as far as I am concerned is that all the OP has written is Beautiful Nonsense!

I will resist any guy who seeks to control or manipulate me. I will not even have anything to do with someone who has such a warped view of ladies.
Someone who has turned romantic relationships to a "win at all costs" fiesta. Who encourages manipulation, emotional abuse and keeping side chicks just to maintain control and perspective.

Dude, you're the fakest Niggah ever liveth.
No Oofens.
kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by dmcdad: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
^^^^ cheesy
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by aptitudeexam: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Shooting out your guns early during sex popularly known as premature ejakulation has been the leading cause of divorce and relationship breakups,and if you are having that problem then this is the most important message you will ever read.

Now those times when you have sex with your girl and she be like wtf have you come already is over.
Before I continue I will love to clear a general notion,premature ejakulation is not a disease and therefore can't be cured by drugs...
Its as a result of psychological reconstructions of the mind reacting toward sex in a way it shouldn't.
To read more on how to stop premature ejakulation then visit www.yoursexandyou. to get a complete guide to end the predicament.
Visit now for a subsequent fulfilling sexlife
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
Granted, the oiginal post makes sense to a certain category of folks......

All I can say, as far as I am concerned is that all the OP has written is Beautiful Nonsense!

I will resist any guy who seeks to control or manipulate me. I will not even have anything to do with someone who has such a warped view of ladies.
Someone who has turned romantic relationships to a "win at all costs" fiesta. Who encourages manipulation, emotional abuse and keeping side chicks just to maintain control and perspective.

Dude, you're the fakest Niggah ever liveth.
No Oofens.
kiss
it's a beautiful nonsense because its an attack on underlying antics of most women, a trait ingrained in their DNA

3 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MizMyColi(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
2sExy1:
it's a beautiful nonsense because its an attack on underlying antics of most women, a trait ingrained in their DNA

I stated clearly in my post that it is good for those women and men who live, breath and eat mind games and manipulative tendencies kiss(certain category of folks). But as far as I'm concerned, as long as I uphold the values of openness, sincerity and trust in any relationship that matters to me, in my opinion, this post is byootifuu Nansense.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by dmcdad: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

I stated clearly in my post that it is good for those women and men who live, breath and eat mind games and manipulative tendencies kiss(certain category of folks). But as far as I'm concerned, as long as I uphold the values of openness, sincerity and trust in any relationship that matters to me, in my opinion, this post is byootifuu Nansense.
It's a nice thing that everyone is entitled to its own opinion. cheesy
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mmmmh baby you bad!
Forget nolly/hollywood/bollywood and Man-up!

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by CSTR: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
I resurrected this thread for all the weak guys sending PMs to mindless nairaland girls , thereby embarassing the rest of us.
Read and learn and stop sending those PMs.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Pdizzle(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
CSTR:
I resurrected this thread for all the weak guys sending PMs to mindless nairaland girls , thereby embarassing the rest of us.
Read and learn and stop sending those PMs.

Co-resurrect

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.