Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,961 members, 7,803,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] (25415 Views)

Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / Rapper CDQ In Happy Mood As Nairabet Boss Dance To His Music[pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Roc Nation star, Tiwa Savage has finally acknowledge her mantle as the queen of music in Africa, a fact that has been backed by tons of seals and awards. She took to social media to thank her stylist for making her pretty in her new video, 'Informate' and in the process declared herself, 'QueenT'

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/08/tiwa-savage-declares-herself-queen-of.html?m=1

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Jostico: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
forever young, I wanna be forever young

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by stGabrielo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
she try,but with how many songs undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Miriam Makeba
Yvonne Chakachaka
Onyeka Onwenu
Evi Edna Ogholi
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Brenda Fassie
Angelique Kidjoe

By the powers vested on me, by no one in particular, I declare that until there's vacancy in the above list and the lists you have made mentally...there's no space for Mrs Tbliss at the palace, just yet.

Even Eliza still be queen for England.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by SandraJane: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Mac2016(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
y
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by passionatebae: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by IwILLnOTdIE: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by incredibleace(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
who dash you, you better go and become queen of your marriage.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Are you even a queen in your own home? grin

42 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by oksmart1992(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
K
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by czarina(f): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
OK..... See as I dey waste my time on nairaland today undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wazzihu(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice one, she deserves it

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by holadfikky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice nd lovely

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Of course you are the queen of Nigerian afro pop, r&b music, not Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by sexymoma(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by NobleAngell(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Isn't that how Adonijah declared himself King of Israel even while his father(King David) was still alive. But we all know who ended up being king.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by marquay: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's asif people don't know the difference between African music and Nigerian music...... In fact there is no such thing as African music...... Different countries have different sounds undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by jodyrudy: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Get Fully Functional Ecommerce Website That Streamline & Strengthen Your Business
For … N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Your E-commerce website can be a great vehicle for making extra money for your business and has the advantage of being open 24 hours, 7 days a week and reaching a worldwide audience.

We design your Ecommerce Website by deploring a combination of simple but beautiful aesthetic, easy navigation for good user experience as well enhanced feature of multi-vendor marketplace for advance e-commerce development where you can have hundreds of vendors selling on your website as it is applicable on Konga, Jumia or Amazon .

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
I thought i saw TIWA SAVAGE DECLARES HERSELF QUEEN OF THE ANDALS AND THE SEVEN KINGDOMS

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Undoubtedly and indisputably the Queen of African music.

3 Likes

BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Miriam Makeba Yvonne Chakachaka Onyeka Onwenu Evi Edna Ogholi Ladysmith Black Mambazo

Add your own...

Angelique Kodjo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by ollaxworld: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Where is TeeBillz right?

shocked

Mama Jam-Jam set o grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Sleyanya1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Okay..

I like this lady sha.

But please allow them declare you, don't declare yourself.

The presence of kings and Queens are announced by others.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by magoo10(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
declared herself you say

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Sparkies(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
I will choose yemi alade over her
Any time any day

If you ask me I think she's queen of oloro
The kind of oloro wey she dey rub for body eehhh..
No b here ooo..
Coconut oil tinz..

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Virgohills(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
she go soon old
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Bossjosh: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Self declaration I see. In a true ranking, she wouldn't make it in the Top 15/20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London / Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau / Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.