Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' (65698 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by emi14: 12:57am On Aug 03, 2017
pocohantas:

This isn't about what women want, but how you give the woman what she wants. Did you read the post at all, or you just rushed to comment?

The man takes sex enhancing drugs!
That's bad for their sex life and even his own health!
Why is it dangerous to the man's health. Lecture me
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Tsmart1(m): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by goldedprince: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2017
donofdons:
That is the problem I had with all my GFs. They can't withstand my vigorous long thrusting and always complain that they are sore days after.
I have an 11.3 inches long tool(2.5 inches when flaccid so it use to deceive some ladies), it has a girth of 3.2 inchs. Hard as a rock on full erection and it can last for 2 hours. I am 5.2 ft tall, staut,muscular with a short fused neck, large head, bulging eyes and thick hands so girls underestimate me and that make me desire to thrust rapidly to teach them a lesson especially if they are tall, educated and beautiful. Some want to run away after seeing my erection but I trap them and give them the lesson of a lifetime so they soon start respecting me.
lol what a fooooooooookkkkk

1 Like

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by TiffanyDavies(f): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2017
donofdons:
That is the problem I had with all my GFs. They can't withstand my vigorous long thrusting and always complain that they are sore days after.
I have an 11.3 inches long tool(2.5 inches when flaccid so it use to deceive some ladies), it has a girth of 3.2 inchs. Hard as a rock on full erection and it can last for 2 hours. I am 5.2 ft tall, staut,muscular with a short fused neck, large head, bulging eyes and thick hands so girls underestimate me and that make me desire to thrust rapidly to teach them a lesson especially if they are tall, educated and beautiful. Some want to run away after seeing my erection but I trap them and give them the lesson of a lifetime so they soon start respecting me.
And you think you just made sense?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Many people did not read the write up
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by obi123: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2017
“Her extra - marital inclination has become a recurring decimal

like what does this even mean
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by remi4ever(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
martineverest:
na the same league we dey o... I don Taya 4 delaye
Seriously, the thing dey annoying, e better pass premature ejac. sha...Based on my research na masturbation cause am,the body has been fine-tuned to a particular method of pleasure...i no know wether na blessing or curse...
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by martineverest(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2017
remi4ever:

Seriously, the thing dey annoying, e better pass premature ejac. sha...Based on my research na masturbation cause am,the body has been fine-tuned to a particular method of pleasure...i no know wether na blessing or curse...
same opnion I got..... It's a blessing and a curse

... This is what other guys wud love to have and we are here complaining

Send me ur contacts lets discuss further
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by remi4ever(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
martineverest:
same opnion I got..... It's a blessing and a curse

... This is what other guys wud love to have and we are here complaining

Send me ur contacts lets discuss further
I'll send you a pm
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 05, 2017
softwerk:
Does he wear this type of socks grin
That's almost d same size of socks that I wear We both know that I'm not talking about socks right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.