Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity (4406 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! / Pls I Dont Want To Loose My Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hello house,

This for real and i'm really up for it, i'm getting married next year and as the situation is right now my future wife wants us to get it done at Greece this coming summer yet she doesn't know i'm a virgin cos she ain't not. Now i need a lady who is interested in doing it with me to contact me on

eb.dada2070@yahoo.co.uk i'm now in UK for just a month so she has to be living here right now. The reward is 2000 pounds sterling. Send your profile including your pics, email plus phone number thanks.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
ROFLMAO good luck
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by r231(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
yea rite
£2000 ko
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by hatch: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
alafin:

Hello house,

This for real and i'm really up for it, i'm getting married next year and as the situation is right now my future wife wants us to get it done at Greece this coming summer yet she doesn't know i'm a virgin cos she ain't not. Now i need a lady who is interested in doing it with me to contact me on

eb.dada2070@yahoo.co.uk i'm now in UK for just a month so she has to be living here right now. The reward is 2000 pounds sterling. Send your profile including your pics, email plus phone number thanks.

Don't you think your Mum is the best person in the position to help you ?  
You see the out come of young kids that abuse cheap drugs sniffing cow dung and petrol mixed with white powder.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
r231:

yea rite
£2000 ko

fella 2000 poounds is nothing to me " i am the son of one of the governor you know very, very well in Nigeria"  lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
hatch#:

Don't you think your Mum is the best person in the position to help you ?
You see the out come of young kids that abuse cheap drugs sniffing cow dung and petrol mixed with white powder.

opps shocked your thinking/post described what u did to your granny and your mum,

FOOL
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by r231(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
alafin:

fella 2000 poounds is nothing to me " i am the son of one of the governor you know very, very well in Nigeria" lipsrsealed

sorry i don't live in 9ja so i won't knw your dad but if you still insist on spending your 2grand on ashewo den try KINGS CROSS
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
r231:

sorry i don't live in 9ja so i won't knw your dad but if you still insist on spending your 2grand on ashewo den try KINGS CROSS

THAT'S HOW LOW AND SENSELESS YOU ARE i'm sure you parade there every night wow i shake my head in despair, read the post and see the genuinty in the thread. I dont need a street hitter sorry. sad
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
alafin:

THAT'S HOW LOW AND SENSELESS YOU ARE i'm sure you parade there every night wow i shake my head in despair, read the post and see the genuinty in the thread. I dont need a street hitter sorry. sad
why are you so damn harsh angry no one wants a hot tempered virgin common calm down
virgins are suppose to be innocent grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
rokiatu:

why are you so damn harsh angry no one wants a hot tempered virgin common calm down
virgins are suppose to be innocent grin

indeed smiley
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by hatch: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
I think its about time that he had his medication.

You know how it is with these people that suffer from dyslexia. We sometimes need to remind them to take their medications tongue
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
hatch#:

I think its about time that he had his medication.

You know how it is with these people that suffer from dyslexia. We sometimes need to remind them to take their medications tongue

i now understand your problem, it's "computer fatigue" expert have said disabled and depressed people like you can't think straight due to several addiction that compound your brain. undecided goat
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by r231(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
alafin:

DUDE I am not d stupi.d virgin looking for a chick to bang so why are you cursing me out but den i don't need to trade abuse with you cus really i don't care if dying yar adua is your father you can do whatever you want kapesh
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Himex: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
You are lucky that you escaped the time of our 4 fathers otherwise, by now they would have soled you for a GOAT. BIG FOOL[sub][/sub]
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
What about your local neighborhood-rats? they will do it for a lot cheaper grin grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by justwise(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
alafin:

fella 2000 poounds is nothing to me [b[b]]" i am the son of one of the governor you know very, very well in Nigeria[/b]" lipsrsealed
[/b]

Very interesting, so this is what you and ur dady is doing with our money? £2000 to disvirgin a governor's son, strange
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

What about your local neighbor hoodrats? they will do it for a lot cheaper grin grin

Ebonyeye may be i should just go for you, honestly i have kept for so long and it's time to do it. It's my wish
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
Poster i ready to loose ur virginity abag call dis number 0043664 u wan start kolo 060 abag try give me call ok.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
justwise:

[/b]

Very interesting, so this is what you and your dady is doing with our money? £2000 to disvirgin a governor's son, strange

Believe i am more responsible than you think even more than any average Nigerians. You need to check how some minister's children in US AND lONDON sqaunder money, ' i will never do that
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by justwise(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
alafin:

Believe i am more responsible than you think even more than any average Nigerians. You need to check how some minister's children in US AND lONDON sqaunder money, ' i will never do that

What do u call responsibility? Paying somebody to break ur cherry? If you had worked for that money would you have done that?
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by TOPE20001(f): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
alafin:

Hello house,

D.em don shepe for you tey tey undecided
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
Make help me tell am say i really to loose de tin for am, just call 0043664 u wan start kolo 060.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
guy u re wack.

no girl will for ds sh, it expect a love-peddler,

u lack confidence, 

contact me let me breed u

Consultancy fee:: just 1000 pounds, u can ve the rest
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by daylae(m): 1:05am On Feb 11, 2010
Make it £5000 and 'll fix u up with my chihuahua.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 11, 2010
@ topic

Loose, as in "undo and expand" it?
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Luvlgenius(m): 1:08am On Feb 11, 2010
are u trying to gain experience in d act or suffering from cold feet?
i m sure ya girl will be willing to teach u. Go and get married and stop posting bull crap here
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by ayettymama(f): 1:08am On Feb 11, 2010
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Akinagirl(f): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2010
Poster why cant you just loose your virginity with your wife to be? undecided
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2010
ayettymama:

Not only buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Make i add my own  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Akinagirl(f): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2010
Me too lol grin grin. responsible my ass. I am sure your wife to be wont be very happy to hear that about you.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 1:15am On Feb 11, 2010
Na me one marry am make he call with dis number 0043664 u wan start kolo 060.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by OgidiBoy(m): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Na me one marry am make he call with dis number 0043664 u wan start kolo 060.

shocked shocked shocked shocked what am I seeing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodbye Nairaland!! !!!! !! / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Sandoski, we miss you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.