Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) (37946 Views)

Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by WotzupNG: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Relevant authorities have attended to the Statue of Justice at a Court of Law after a picture in which it appeared slanted and supported by a stick went viral.

The picture made many social media fan to liken the state of the statue to that of the Country’s Justice system which they see as very corrupt.

The new picture of the Statue of Justice shows it looking well position and with a makeover.

http://wotzup.ng/statue-justice-fallen-restored/

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by introvertious: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
issssokayy
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by jonathanOz: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
The shape of the woman used for this statue no sexy at all, unlike that outside the Unizik Law faculty. The one at Unizik used to make me hard whenever i see her. Sweet old days.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by fran6co(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
the woman b like person wey come back for farm. check out her mighty cutlass like person wey go fall tree.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Make she continue to stand?

Haba!

I think say she go sit down now.

11 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Israeljones(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
The power of social media....
One big tool and weapon of the people the politicians fear most...
And who says we cant flush out these politicians tru this means..

212 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by sod09(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:
The shape of the woman used for this statue no sexy at all, unlike that outside the Unizik Law faculty. The one at Unizik used to make me hard whenever i see her. Sweet old days.
crazy pervert grin grin grin

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by greatermax77(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
A blind statue? but always see the rich

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by nijabazaar: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
thank God for Social media...
like the person above said , the statue no sexy at all, unizik own fine. it seems we lack eccentric and talented sculptors in this country.

by the way She always sees the rich and blindfolded against the poor.

14 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by alBHAGDADI: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 thus is front page worthy Na.

Let Nigerians know that their cries have been heard. This will encourage us to always call authorities to order.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by ahhdah(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mumu people.. So if it didn't go viral, it won't be restored..
Yimu

11 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by BeSafeOnline: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Check out my signature...
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by adjoviomole(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Change!

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by TopsyKrete: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm
Dem for kuku allow the blind black damsel Sidon na, these ppl are heartless Oo
Years of standing under naija sun no do una...

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
No more justice in the land!

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by muller101(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
See those mellons grin
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Israeljones:
The power of social media....
One big tool and weapon of the people the politicians fear most...
And who says we cant flush out these politicians tru this means..
Not all the politicians.
The ones without CONSCIENCE can't be flushed out through this.

..and most are without conscience

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:
chai! Some People dey madt sha!!

5 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by aydought: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
May God bless the person that push this to social media. We need more things like this to make our leaders sit up!

4 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Divay22(f): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
She was even held with wood before.. Isokay
Justice is back and can now prevail
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by eluquenson(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by elmessiahs(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Das wat will happen if corrupt judges are tried bcus they are as corrupt as thiefs
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nigeria statue of Liberty..

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Onyenna(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Social media Power!

3 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:
You must be one of those weird white boys.Wetin your own case be? Statuesexual? But you no fit fvck am na grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by iammolise(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy !!!
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Useless country

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by iluvpomo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Next if they actually fix the real thing .... the enforcement of our judicial laws on our corrupt politicians.
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by medolab90(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
That means our justice system is standing upright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / PDP Governors Congratulate Buhari, Crack In Atiku’s Camp - Vanguard / $25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.