Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,929 members, 7,803,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) (11940 Views)

Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Shut up dude, He was correcting you, Bobrisky your mentor is a yoruba man both bisi alimi, the known gays in Nigeria grin
keep yarning nonsense, bobrisky's dad is Igbo and Bisi Alimi is not even Nigerian
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:
keep yarning nonsense, bobrisky's dad is Igbo and Bisi Alimi is not even Nigerian
Lol, Bros please which browser are you using, Different human beings on nairaland grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by VargasVee(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:

Now I know you're deluded LMAO

Your role model, Bob-faggy's name is Okuneye

Bisi too sounds like Yoruba so get lost grin grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
VargasVee:

Now I know you're delude LMAO
Your role model, Bob-faggy's name is Okuneye
Bisi too sounds like Yoruba so get lost grin grin
delude koh allude ni
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Sprinkles holy water shocked
Warris dis .... hmmm they don't even look seff bobrisky try grin
Lefulefu come n see slay dragons o grin
endtime ppl cheesy

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
joyberry:
Well, I know most people would attack me for my post,But I believe people have right to their sexual orientation in as much they don't hurt people. This also shows the financial hypocrisy of humans, the rich weirdos are left alone, But the poor ones are attacked. We should not attack people for sinning different from us.

So on point. No sin is bigger than the other
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Aremu01(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eew
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:
These girls are too ugly, they resemble Bobrisky that Biafran girl/boy
But Bobrisky is afonja nau..

Do your research well
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
But Bobrisky is afonja nau..
Do your research well
undecided
says the guy whose moniker is bitchamgay
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Explorers:

Lol....Not only ur day bro, i can't just help but share.

Disgusting....
true talk bro.. Disgusting!
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:
says the guy whose moniker is bitchamgay
Now someone is pained cos I told him the truth. I'm not the cause of your misfortune pathetic gritter.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Now someone is pained cos I told him the truth. I'm not the cause of your misfortune pathetic gritter.

#YOLO
pls elaborate on my misfortune bitchamgay
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:

pls elaborate on my misfortune bitchamgay

Holy sh*t cry

#YOLO

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

Holy sh*t cry

#YOLO
grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by 7footre(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Can't remember where I read this 'transgenders want you to accept them for who the are, when they couldn't accept themselves for who they are'

Lmao!!!! Adam and Eve it still is
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by uminem02(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Nkan shele sha

Anyways I know this is not related to the topic above I just need more answers please

Please how possible is this.. .. You bleep a girl and after less than a week she called you that she's pregnant.. . Many people said it impossible for her to know she's pregnant so early that she was already pregnant before I entered... Please how true is this.. .. Thanks :
Very true..buh y u sef no use protection to avoid stories
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
uminem02:

Very true..buh y u sef no use protection to avoid stories
me sef no understand

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by armadeo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why a man would think or feel he is a woman.

hat sort of rubbish is that. You were born a woman in a man's body. Dude you a bitch ass nigga that's why. Wimpy fools.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Nkan shele sha

Anyways I know this is not related to the topic above I just need more answers please

Please how possible is this.. .. You bleep a girl and after less than a week she called you that she's pregnant.. . Many people said it impossible for her to know she's pregnant so early that she was already pregnant before I entered... Please how true is this.. .. Thanks :

You can always count the 9 months
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Zaitoon: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2017
This is utterly disgusting to look at.
They look very hideous, I think I will have nightmares cry
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Is he gay or mad, which one?
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Hahaha...chewing stick looking fagz grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 3:04am On Aug 03, 2017
joyberry:
Well, I know most people would attack me for my post,But I believe people have right to their sexual orientation in as much they don't hurt people. This also shows the financial hypocrisy of humans, the rich weirdos are left alone, But the poor ones are attacked. We should not attack people for sinning different from us.

Let them sin differently in secret like most of us too now...let them stop showing themselves like say na dem sin pass :-/

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2017
see darele cousins

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by linearity: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2017
mikeycharles:
These girls are too ugly, they resemble Bobrisky that Biafran girl/boy

They are actually men not girls as in...they have Dickson.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Dalecoin: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Lol
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by enoqueen: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Rubbish. These ones no even get money to change their gender.

Na purverty de worry this one's.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Just when you think you seen it all...the sight of this, ruins my day! angry

Hi... I guess you know why I am quoting you. Just for future reference.

We had a lil issh with your female alternate yesterday. Just to let you know that I know you.

If I were you, I will compose.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hi... I guess you know why I am quoting you. Just for future reference.

We had a lil issh with your female alternate yesterday. Just to let you know that I know you.

If I were you, I will compose.
lol bro...what you talking about?
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
When these boys get enough food they go back to their correct orientation.

Hi... What's up?
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol bro...what you talking about?

Don't act naive. That's why I wasn't specific. But if you say you don't understand , no wahala..

My mistake.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't act naive. That's why I wasn't specific. But if you say you don't understand , no wahala..

My mistake.
seriously mahn...I wonder what you're saying attacking me this morning. If you're talking about softwerk or something, she's someone else entirely and my former moniker sorftwerk has been deactivated. I want to believe you're confusing the both monikers but I hope you do understand now.

I hate to have troubles with pple, online here and offline. This is sorftwerk and not softwerk...pls check well before accusing me falsely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets See How Prudent You Are (ladies Only) / Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day / Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.