Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). (11506 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Episode 16

journey to the Airport was uneventful I was just thinking about my life. after 3 years of graduating with a first class upper no work,nothing,to do at last I will be in Europe.

well don't blame me that I said Europe the country is Cambodia and I don't have any idea about the country. but all I know is am leaving the country for good. I started praying for my mum how I will miss her and my family. I don't even have any fiancé talk less of girlfriend so don't complain because am the gentle type.

the driver touch brought me back from my dreamland he hand over a white envelope to me I open it and see bunch of dollars, I open my mouth and want to ask the driver about it and he pass another envelope to me I open it and the content in it read.

My dear friend the money in the envelope is $10000 you will use it for your upkeep there. someone will be waiting for you at the airport so take care of yourself.

I gave the driver $100 but he decline and laugh I just shake my head and come down from the with my back pack firmly held to my back and my travelling bag.

After what seem like eternity we where checked in. visa correct, Pass the custom and immigration with any delayed or problem.

to the Plane.

good bye Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Journey through the wilderness
Episode 16

I was wow buy the size of the plane when I get closer to it. I started running around it to the how long it is but the security stop me. you can call me a Bush boy but I don't mind

we where ask to stay on a straight line like Student that want to collect there lunch that our president promise there.

Name where called according, we where ask to enter one after the other. my seat number was beside the window but another person have occupied it.without wasting time I locate an empty sit at the back and balance I look out through the window and feel like crying am gonna missed home.

the ringing of my phone get me back I check it and it was a message. Have a save journey bro I read it and smile it was from no other person than my friend.
Put all your phone on airplane mode and put on your sit belt the plane is about to take off. that all I heard before I started fumbling with my seat belt.

one of the hostess come closer and I was lost to her beauty.

Can I help me you what. she said

I stare at her lip like I should kiss her. her soft hand on my shoulder make my brain come back to normal.

are you OK sir.

yes sure But erm ERM. I was shot of word she just smile and help me with my seat belt. I look around and saw like 3 people stating at me I just hiss inwardly and look forward to the journey ahead.
miss previous episode
www.Facebook.com/oluwatizzle
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2017
SheWrites (f ), debbycreamy(f ), Toyin223 (f ), Shugarplum (f ), dammyjo112 , KimberlyWest(f ), Julietogbo (f ), Angelsss (f ), mhizzcutie (f ), NancyAgolokigho(f )
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Toyin223(f): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
SheWrites (f ), debbycreamy(f ), Toyin223 (f ), Shugarplum (f ), dammyjo112 , KimberlyWest(f ), Julietogbo (f ), Angelsss (f ), mhizzcutie (f ), NancyAgolokigho(f )
yes, I Have Miss Alot

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Episode 18

Bleep me hard yes yes yes yes you must kill me today. that what I heard as I keep fucking her tight hole, I bend her in doggy style my two hand went to the front and grap two Melon and squeeze it hard like I want to get milk out of it I keep hitting her clitoris and started grunting as I want to pour my hot akamu inside her holy land slap on my tight brought me back from my holy dream land.

I look around And there's nobody inside the plane again am the only one and the air hostesses.

I look down and could see my crotch rock hard and visible with traces of semen on my jean, I try to hide it but she's fast to have seen it she laugh and wink at me.

one of her colleagues come near us and look at me and her being suspicious.

me: are we in Cambodia

hos: no we are in turkey

me: but am going to Cambodia why Turkey

hos: we are having our transit hear so pls you have to leave here and stay out side when your time reach they will call you

I look at the two of them and shake my head I get down from the plane and the site I saw make me open my mouth in shock.

everywhere full of oyinbo people going to and fro I look up and see.

Welcome to Istanbul
I look at my phone but get no message or call. I was already feeling famish and went to meet one of the security.

me: good day sir

sec: yes how can I help you. (without looking at me)

me: am travelling to Cambodia and we have our transit here pls where can I get food to buy

sec: he look at me from head to toe laugh and leave my front Black monkey he said before leaving

I feel like hitting him hard there but I keep my cool. before I take a few step the announcer call everybody to attention

everybody going to Cambodia should move to the checking point and to the plane.

I went for checking and I was cleared not before dropping $100 dollar for the guys.
I was just wondering so oyinbo collect bribe.

we All move to the plane to start another journey to no Mans land.

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Episode 19

the plane is smaller than the one I enter from Nigeria to Turkey.

there where so many Arab and Cambodian in the plane and some Nigerian.

I was sitting down beside one lady a Cambodian after a while menu where brought and the girl other for a food I don't know about but I other for the same I just can't take my off her the food where bought and I was just steering at the food like shit.

knowing my predicament the girl look at me and laugh. i use the food to start a conversation with her.

me: sorry pls which type of food is this

she first look me like say I pour shit for body but u careless no kuku be her fault

she: the food is called Fish Amok (steamed coconut fish in banana leaves)

me: but this one is inside a plate. it coconut leave

she: it because you are inside the plane. just concentrate on your food am sure you will enjoy it.

I just stare at her lip like I should just kiss her but I lay low don't wanna Rush things and this type of country won't hesitate to bury you alive touching there ladies.

truth to her word the food was superb I just feel like asking for me.

I was already feeling dizzy and I want to know this girl more.

me: Am abdulahi from Nigeria am a tourist to your country if you don't mind can I know you more

she just look at me and scribbled some one on a cheat of paper and hand it over to me.

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Rodriguez12(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
dharmybayor, estluv(f ), Rodriguez12( m ), rapcy( m ), chiilily( f ), Fisayomi1, pezysolemn(m ), kerenjay(
Thnx for d mention......popcorn n cold origin plss y I take a front

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rodriguez12:
Thnx for d mention......popcorn n cold origin plss y I take a front
bro u need any girl
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Episode 20

i get to the kingdom of Cambodia with my bag pack firmly at my back and my travelling back in my right.

I was scanning for the person that will come to pick me up, before my eye catch there sign post Welcome to Phem phoa. I waw by the beauty of the place and still admiring the place when I felt a light tap on my shoulder I turn back and saw there immigration officer staring at me, I went closer and greet them, they first look at me from head to toe and look at them self. they ask for my passport I hand it over to them with a shaky hand.

the first officer who I thought would be there boss was the first to talk

1st off: so you come here from Nigeria to come and sell drug to spoil pur country right. you this black criminal what did you think you are doing here.

I try to talk but I was cut short by one of them I was just staring at them like I saw a ghost.

1st off: so now look at your brothers +[Pointing to the left to see some 4 guys being handcuff ). I just bowed my hear in and felt pity for them. if only I know what I will be facing.
well don't worry I already know who send you here. he hand over my Passport back to me not after collecting Money from me.

I was walking through the arrival lounge when I saw a lady holding a cardboard with my name on it I get closer to her to say hi but the beauty in my front make me open my mouth in bewildment. the girl, could be pass to Kim kardashian sister.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder that sent electric wave through my body I look down and saw the Lady in my front, I just shrugged and follow her from back as she lead the way her back side will be times two of Nicki minaj own we get to the car parked outside and enter the Passenger side while she enter the driver side She first make a call and speak in Russia, she look at me after the call and Start the car.

2 Likes

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by kerenjay(f): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
dharmybayor, estluv(f ), Rodriguez12( m ), rapcy( m ), chiilily( f ), Fisayomi1, pezysolemn(m ), kerenjay(
thank u, I'm here.....I'm loving this kiss[right][/right] smiley

2 Likes

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
kerenjay:
thank u, I'm here.....I'm loving this kiss[right][/right] smiley

what can we serve u
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Episode 21

I can't just take my eye off the beautiful damsel beside. she catch me straying at her And smile I just forget abt all my worries and what am there.

she keep making strange call while driving speaking in diferrent language I don't understand.

we stop over in a big building after the outskirt if the city she motion on me to get down and she did the same I keep looking at her with a questioning look she enter the building and I followed her from behind.

I couldn't understand what she and the person at the counter where discussing she will look at me and laugh.

I Later understand we re going to spend the rest of the day in the hotel and the same room. I was still sitting on the bed lost in thought when she enter with a knee length towel tied around her waist with water dripping down from her body my john Thomas was already rock hard like a lion ready to pounce on his prey.

without doing anything to her I enter the bathroom and come out 20min later to met her still sitting down on the bed.

She Point on a small bottle and look at me with a sexy look

Take that and come and massage my body, she said

I look at her like I saw a ghost with mouth wide open.

question to everybody.
should I massage her body or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by kakakoshina(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
c question o! waliasiri!!!
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by AlamienDagash(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
great stowrie waiting for the next update

Buh you gotto pls try and be putting suspense and grammatical construction

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Episode 22.

The ringing of her phone kill the silent between us. my heart was already beating fast while my dick continue pushing the fabric of my boxers like someone ready to pounce on his prey.

she summoned on me not to make any sound, she keep talking to the person with different languages I can't understand. my stomach have already started grumbling for food. I look at her like I should just pounce on her and Bleep her brain out, But my Mfm mind hold me back.

after the call she look at me and bite her lower lips "my back is acheing me seriously”
Sorry about that ma. “Help me to apply this cream”. She gave me the cream, i move closer to her like the gentle man i am, she lied flat on her chest with her a$$ and
back facing the ceiling underneath her towel. I opened the Cream, knelt down on the bed and applied it gently on the opened area on top of her back. My d--k was gaining errection but she
couldn’t noticed it because she was facing the other side.
I continued with the back robbing/massage still maintaining the upper region not until she was giving out a silent moan, she adjusted her towel and made it loose a bit and she told me to robb it down a little. On hearing this, my d--k made a full skalewu dance inside my boxers I moved down a bit on a back. This time I wasn’t massaging but tickling her gently with my nails. The moan was increasing and she was telling me to move it downward to the
upper part of her a$$, as I was doing so, she opened the music app on her phone and started playing A Nigerian songs on at a high volume. to distract anybody.
I look at her with a questioning look on hearing the music.

Are you a Nigerian?? I ask
Her next reaction shock me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Episode 23

i know you will want to know what she did. kikikilo oya no worry i will tell you later.

i continue rubbing her back and lower region aa she wasn't speaking again but moaning, I ignored the pant and moved my hand to the exposed end of her Bottom, I concentrated on this area for a long time moving my hand to and fro from her ass to her back. It got to a time she was jerking slowly and quietly, when I moved my hand backward to the exposed part of her Bottom, I noticed a fluid stain on the
lower part of her pant then I knew she must have released. I was stylishly inserting my hands in the sides of the pants at intervals each time I navigate my hands to the area, after a while, I gained full access to her pussy tongue but pulling her pant to one side with my hands. She jerked and moaned heavily as my hand touches the pussy tongue. I located her clit and was handling it from the back with my hands. She was moaning and jerking. I
slid in my fingers into the hole and was performing the finger magic. I took much time like 5inutes fingerlings her I don't want to waste much tine while she was approaching at intervals. I just don’t have the liver to Bleep her,
but I just maintained the manipulation. Her moans was now at different tempo. Suddenly she turned over, facing up with her bosoms and looked at me, I Lover my head to her mouth and we engage in a long time French kiss. don’t know where the courage came from, I grabbed her left b---m and started sucking while I squeeze the right b---m. The moan was getting louder that it was competing with the volume of the music, I was switching the
b---m at intervals, it got to a time that she was pressing my head on her b---m that I hardly breathe.
I left the left bosoms and concentrate my mouth on the right one while I moved my left hand down underneath her panties, I pushed it aside and resumed finger fucking. She was making sounds that I began to be afraid Make dem no come arrest me for rape.

We were still kissing when the door burst open.

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Episode 24

On hearing the opening of the door, I look back immediately to see a sexy angel or should I say brunette standing At the front
wearing a short gown and heel shoe with a tray in her hand.

I was still lost staring at her when I felt a tap on my john Thomas I look my front and saw the girl standing at my front, her eye were staring directly at my rock hard dick I look up at her, our eye jam together I was already feeling embrace when she start talking with the girl am with in a language i just cant understand. after there chit chat she keep staring at me till she left the room, I stand up instantly and went to lock bolt the door from the back.

You like her ?? she said
I just look at her and smile and went back to cuddle her on the bed and start massaging her from the back.

I stylishly brought out my d--k from the hole on my boxers, I direct my hands to her pussy from the back to lubricate my erected d--k with her juice on my finger. Then I stylishly pushed her pants away to one side completely to avoid any delay I pressed forward a little bit and positioned my d--k from the back to make it easy for penetrating without any body contact to avoid story that touch I enter her holy land. Then I focused on her b---m in my mouth and K---y-Cat on my hand. I made sure I expanded the hole very
well with my fingers. I counted from 1 to 5 on my mind. After the count of 5, I pushed the full lenght of my dick into her pussy. she moaned heavily and expanded her legs wider, I began to pump in and out slowly, then I increased the pressure and went faster, the moaning was increasing and she raised one her leg up and hold it with her hand for support.

after 20 min she release and that Ginger my spirit to go harder on her. I was about to pour on her when the door was burst open.

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Episode 25

All that is on my mind on hearing the opening of the door is that it the girl that enter back. that ginger my spirit to keep pumping her hand from the back with out knowing what happening.

about to release my hot akamu when a hand grab Me from the back and throw me away, I couldn't fathom what happening to me I saw my mum spirit at my front shaking her head, I was just lieing helplessly where I am, loud bang on my head make me pass out finally.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

horning of cars wake me up from the slumber, my head keep thudding hard like it going to be cut off. I try to raise my hand up that when I realise I was tied I keep wandering who I offended just after I get here. I was still thinking and regretting cursing my self my friend and my mum when the car stop.

after some time the boot was open, I was bundled out like a Cow and dropped down like a bag of garri in front of someone I don't know. my head was bowed when a kick on my mouth make me look up, the person I saw scared the hell out me.

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2017
kunzu Aydot992 giftedgifty mhiztalee Momoh7 xaviercasmir Toyin223 pitiful Erufite202 brunxy,
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Momoh7(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
kunzu Aydot992 giftedgifty mhiztalee Momoh7 xaviercasmir Toyin223 pitiful Erufite202 brunxy,
Thanks for the mention
Next episode bro

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, Toyin223, Samesquare, Tuhndhay, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, patriciakase, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex, germaphobe, Matrycx, Emperor380, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, Nmaglit, slowly, humeeh, LalasticSeun, richiearmany14, legenddimex, fredagu,Tank U,Success In Exams
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Kimkardashain(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, Toyin223, Samesquare, Tuhndhay, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, patriciakase, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex, germaphobe, Matrycx, Emperor380, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, Nmaglit, slowly, humeeh, LalasticSeun, richiearmany14, legenddimex, fredagu,Tank U,Success In Exams
here!

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Deji124(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Present man.lemme go through the story immediately,

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Deji124:
Present man.lemme go through the story immediately,

OK bro thanks
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Rapoo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
thanks for the mention. it's gonna be a smooth and tantalizing ride. big ups my lady

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Cyberrex(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

present
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Episode 26

I look up and what I saw scared me a lot. The man in my front was tall he could pass for a boxer, I try to look around then I know am in for a long thing.

I cant even count the amount of guys hanging around with Mask and gun in there hand I was just confused and started saying my last prayer when I hear the voice of the Man abi what should I call him. calling him a guy will be disrespectful, I don't know when I start to urinate for body self.

all my body was full of sweat due to the hot weather.

So you know how to Bleep wella abi. the man in my front said.

on hearing him speak for the first time in pidgin and not other language i was just surprise I can't just look up at him cos I don't know what next will follow.

the guy I assume to be there leader first scan my body as I was still lying flat on the guy. I could feel the taste of my blood on my tongue, all I was praying for is for me to just be freed when my Travelling bag was bought forward, I just open my mouth agape when the bag was open and I saw the content inside.

my clothe was removed one after the other and my other items I was just looking like a dummy already feeling week and ready to pass out anytime soon when I felt the boot of a gun land on my head and I pass out instantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Episode 27

I saw my self on a lonely road looking lost and helpless, I keep moving on till I get to a place where water separate the road. I was already feeling tired trying to cross the river when I saw a bright lighting shinning from the other side coming near to the river bank, I shouted from the top of my voice while the person look up at me and smile. I try to see the face of the person on the other side but all to know avail I was already feeling weak when I see the face clearly and see that the person is my Friend girlfriend killed by him.

what are you doing here?? she ask me

Me: i don't know how I get here please can you help me out to cross to the other side.
she laugh out loud and turn her back to me

she: did you know where you are at all and why did you want to cross here

me: i don't know here but I think there will be better look at how you are now looking fresh than before

she turn her face to me and she was looking pale. she look me from head to toe and shake her head.

this is the road to life and death. she said.
you are in the middle and I can help me you get her if you want

I was already feeling happy I couldn't think straight again all my Enyimba sense have disappear am sure if Obama is in my present predicament he would have resign..

she stretch her two hand forward while I stretch mine also our hand was about to tough each other when water was splash on My face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Toyin223(f): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
WONDERFUL,nice 1

1 Like

Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Toyin223:
WONDERFUL,nice 1
thanks mam
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by Cyberrex(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

thanks mam
doing good man
Re: Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex). by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
journey through the wielderness
episode 28
as I felt water on my face, I jump back and try to use my hand to clean my face but my hand is not moving, j was still forcing my self when another water was pour on me and I open my eye back to reality.
I look around and discovered am on a sitting position with my leg and hand tied to the back of the chair. I started struggling to free my self when a thunderous slap land at the back of my neck, all my brain was restored back to normal and I start crying when the reality dawn on me.
one of the guy come to my closer to me and bend down at my front he look into my eye for sometime and stand up he .move toward the exist door and look back at me with a murderous look and walk away after talking with his boys in a language I cant understand while all the guys follow him.
I was already feeling week I don't know the time we are or the days have been there when I started hearing gunshot from out side I was already feeling happy from inside that I will be saved at last but my hope where cut short when 5 younf guys of about 18 years old enter the room one after the other.
as they saw me, they look at me and talk to themself with there language I was already getting frustrated and tired when they come closer to me and look into my eye.
don't think someone will come here to save your fucking asshole, you want to play with the boss right. one of them said.
I coulndt pay attention to them well when three of them remove there dick and start to urinate on my body.
they look at each other face and laugh out loud.
I don't know what to do again water is not coming out of my eye again due to excess crying the worm in my stomach have already been crying and giving me stomach pain.
I don't even know the time I feel as sleep when I felt a soft hand on my shoulder
I open my eye and the person I saw make me cry out loud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace And April - A Romance Series / Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon / To Love And To Hold (short Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.