Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Weapon Of A Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Weapon Of A Woman (2039 Views)

POETRY IS THE WEAPON (a Poem By Pentalk) / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / The Birth Of A Woman's God - A Short Parody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2017
The Weapon⚔ Of A Woman

*Chuckles*
Honestly, I do laugh it off whenever I hear people vomiting a usual saying that "What a man can do, a woman can do better", Erroneously for me, it is wrong because If I were to say my own I would rather tell you that *"What a man cannot do, A woman can do it more better" because there are many things that a woman has which a man can never have...

(Draws a stool nearer for a seat, then takes a deep breath)

I know you would be surprised reading this but before you judge me wrongly, I'd advise you to get a seat and read my story.....

*Episode 1*

With a very cheerful and *elated* heart are the cooks turning the amala on the big pot that is carefully mounted at the rare end of the field, The atmosphere was giving out a very good aroma as the whole family of *AJENIFUJA* are rejoicing, because one doesn't need to be told before one can sense that truly the preparation is for an upcoming wedding party.

**Baba (Alfred's father ) comes in*** "Ahahah,you haven't finished your dressing ni *alawe*" Baba said on seeing that Alfred is still watching the neatly scrubbed standing glass in his room as he adjusted his tie to have the perfect wow dressing

"I'm almost done dad, you know today is my joyful day, so as a fine son, I need to dress like my father" Alfred said posing round for his dad to see him with a hundred percent concentration

**Hmmmm truly he's a younger version of me** Baba thought "but that doesn't mean you should use the whole day to dress because if you do,when will you get to the reception" Baba said as he sat down on the bed right behind his son Alfred

"In a jiffy dad, but I must get this done"Alfred said pointing at his tie tied round his neck
"I can see that the excitement is all written over your face today my son"Baba said as he teased his son jokingly

"Dad, I know you know that today's event is just once in a lifetime" Alfred said still clinging to the mirror

"well you're right but wait a minute where is my woman" Baba said referring to his wife
"I think She's with the other women downstairs" Alfred said "Ehn ehn dad, that reminds me again, I want to ask you a question, may I do that? "Alfred said moving away from the mirror and went to sit down beside his father.
"So that, why do you like to call mum "my woman"

"You mean you wanted to know why I do call your mother my woman abi?" baba said as the noise that arose from his white flowing agbada which one can easily tell that it was ordered from the overseas disturbed him from hearing his son's reply
"Yes dad, I really want to know why?"Alfred said as he was focusing on his father lips as he wanted to carry out all the words he(Baba) wanted to say.
"But why not let us leave this till another day"Baba persuaded his son(Alfred)

"Daddy No, please I really want to know that today"Alfred insisted

"Hmmmm, okay son, I'll tell you why if you really want that now"Baba said as he removes his two sides Yoruba cap (popularly known as *ABETI AJA*)

"yes dad, I'm all ears" Alfred said still focusing on his father's lips

"You see, I did like to convince you that women are more powerful than men"His father said
"How is that possible dad?"Alfred asked anxiously
"You See my son, women are the creatures that you cannot compete with (baba stands up and begin to move towards the burglary), they are the creatures that *GOD* created specially for the existence of human"Baba said
"How dad? "Alfred asked now becoming more anxious
"they are son, I can even say that if there is no woman, there won't be life"Baba said as he began to talk in parables

"Dad but why are you saying this in favour of women"Alfred asked as he watches clearly at his father
"Yes son I will, why, because *GOD* gave every woman a particular and different power which is unique to them? "Baba said now smiling

"But if they have power they should be the one controlling the men? "Alfred asked
"Not like that son, the power I'm talking about is like a weapon given unto them,which they can use on any man they marry or any man that breaks their heart" baba said as the smile disappears on his face
"Dad, how do we know this weapon you're talking about?"Alfred asked

"it's up to you notice that from her"Baba said
"But how did you know that of my mum?"Alfred asked in a puzzled manner
"Hmmmm, about that, I learned it in a very hard way"

"I wish to know dad"

Let me tell you a short story about myself son

**Alfred readjusted his seat**
"Few years ago, when I married your mother...."

******Flash Back*****
(To Be Continued..)

Story Author:- *Tycoon*
WhatsApp:- *(07035231619)*
Follow me on Instagram:- *@olatundetycoon*
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by cyber5(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2017
TycoonOlami

hey bro try to make use of paragraph

mirianmartins Darkcrisp rachealfst
AustinBlinks TheBlessedMAN SmartestPopQUEEN RolaDiva Hadampson KimberlyWest
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by RolaDiva(f): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Y
cyber5:
TycoonOlami

mirianmartins
Darkcrisp
rachealfst

AustinBlinks
TheBlessedMAN
SmartestPopQUEEN
RolaDiva
Hadampson
KimberlyWest

Thanks for d mention
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Weapon⚔ Of A Woman

*Episode 02*

After some days that I and my wife had just got back from Holland where we spent our Honeymoon, it was then I realized that it is good to take your lady to the altar.

"I think I'm ready for work" i said loudly as I lifted my briefcase which is being assisted by my wife "I hope you won't come home late today o"She said as she caress my body

"Hmmmm, not this time again"I said in a romantic way as I held out her hands down softly

"Okay no problem"She said as she understood the message
"Are you going somewhere today or not?"I asked her as we both walked hand in hand to my car outside

**(The gateman went out to open the gate)****
"Ehm, I think I'm going to shop then on my way back I'll branch at Dupe's place to gist sha"She said with a smile on her face
"Well no Problem,just make sure that you don't stay long there o,you know I can't wait too long without seeing you"I said as I met her lips with mine
"come on, don't you know we're outside ni"She said as she feels that I kiss her too much not even noticing the presence of our gateman
"That I'm kissing my wife outside,"I said raising my eyebrows in a funny way

****Salimi, our gateman laughs jokingly****

"(I turned to him) what did you see me doing with my wife?" I asked him with a Lil frown on my face
"Oga, Walai,me no see you dey do anything with madam cos na she be your "My woman My eberitin" Salimi said as he was dancing along with his words

"(I then turn to my wife) can you see, he said he saw nothing my babe"

"Na you know,just enter the car Mr man,before you're late for work"She said as she gently pushes me into the car
"Bye bye dear,"I bid her a good bye

Around 7:30pm,As I came back from work,On entering the dining,i saw nobody except Dupe sitting majestically on the 3 seated chair
"Uncle Dave, welcome, how was work today"Dupe greeted me in a eyed service manner
"Where is my wife?"I asked her without even answering her sexual tempting greeting
"She just went out now to the other street now to get one or two things"She (Dupe) said as her motive changed a little bit
"Okay, please when she comes back tell her that I'm back"I said as I faced the stairs that leads to our matrimonial room

**I don't know, why I don't like this lady Dupe, I'm having a bad thought about her but i hope it doesn't come true**
In the next few minutes, just overheard my wife's voice which made me to think that she has finally arrived but I decide not to go downstairs to meet in order to avoid any further temptation from Dupe.
So I decided to bring out some of the documents I did not attended to when I was at office

****Door Opens*****
"Baby so you're back,oya come and let go dine together, I know my heart must be starving" My wife enters in her skimpy dress which made my brain to cool down because initially I wanted to flare up but it is normal
"Honey, who is that lady downstairs?"I asked with an anger burning in me
"Ahahah, my love, are you trying to tell me that you don't know Dupe, my friend?"My wife said as she tried to drag me along to the dining
"I know but please can you go downstairs and tell her to leave this house..."I said raising my eyebrow
"Aha, honey so that why you acted coldly to her abi?"she said raising her hands *akimbo*

'Can't this woman just realise that Dupe is not her friend but up to something' I thought "Who told you that?" I asked her noticing that something has happened the other time I overheard their (She and Dupe) discussion
"Well, she told me that she didn't like the way you reacted coldly to her when you came back the other time"My wife replied
"Either I reacted coldly or Hotly at her, I don't give a dime damn,all I want is, she should be out of this house Now"i said and by now, my voice is beginning to raise louder than normal
"Like now? "My Wife said as she looked puzzled
"Yes, Now "I said as I moved out leaving her on standing
Some minutes later,Dupe is out of the house

While on Bed At night, around 11pm as we're about to sleep,i was engrossed with the document I was studying not until when my wife came in
"Dear, are you sleeping now or you want to take a shower?"I asked her without raising my head up
***She gave no reply****
"Love, I'm talking to you now"I said as I paid attention to her now
"Dave please leave me alone"She replied angrily as she took a towel and headed to the bathroom
Now I know that my wife is angry because she doesn't call me by my name except when she's mad at me but me as a sharp husband I quickly followed her to the bathroom,
"Why are you following me now? "She replied as she reached her hand for the shower
"Ahah honey don't tell me that you're still angry about what happened the other time"i replied with a smile"I hope that you have done your worst abi? "She said as she raised her hand to pour the water on her head but funny enough I made her pour it on me. She laughed a little.

"But I was only trying to protect our home" I said looking serious
"Mr Protector, so that means that you should go and be sending my friends away abi? Home indeed" She said as she turns her back at me but I drew her suddenly closer to me and she jerked.

"Okay I'm sorry my Dear" I said as I licked her ears feeling her succulents

"iiuusshh, I know that where you would end it" she moaned softly...

(To Be Continued)

WhatsApp: 07035231619
Follow me on Instagram: @olatundetycoon
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
mirianmartins
Darkcrisp
rachealfst
AustinBlinks
TheBlessedMAN
SmartestPopQUEEN
RolaDiva
Hadampson
KimberlyWest

Hey guys a new update. Kindly invite others
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
The Weapon⚔ Of A Woman
Episode 03

Things has been going on well between me and my wife, I trusted her and she also trusted me a lot,because we both knew that in a marriage, it is the combination of trust and love that brings about progress, so we both knew that through mutual understanding, we can face anything that comes our way.

But as times goes on, when Dupe came into our lives, I sensed that something is about to go fishy, I always try to keep off from her but all my effort is always proving abortive..

"Honey, is the food not done, your king is hungry o"I shouted from the dining room where I was hooked on with watching the TV while my wife is in the kitchen preparing our breakfast
"I'm almost done dear, just a minute please"She said while frying the chicken
"Or maybe I should come and join you?" I said as I made attempt to go and join her in the kitchen
"Never mind dear"She said in a romantic way

***Somebody knocks***
"Yes who's there?"I asked as i heard a sudden knock on the door
"It's me Dupe"the voice sounded from outside
**What has this lady come to do this early morning***"I'm coming"i said as I opened the door . I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how Dupe dressed, she was wearing a very tight gown which is revealing up to 70% of her thigh, Mehn I was carried away with my senses

"Good Morning Dave" she said with a wink

**So na me don turn from Uncle Dave to Dave abi?***** I thought before replying her
"Morning,how are you doing"I said as I jerked back to life pretending to be a little bit angry

"Is Nike around? "She said at the entrance
"hun" I nodded in response
"Honey is that Dupe? "My wife called from the kitchen
"yes it is" I replied her with my
eyes still glued to what Dupe wore to our house this early morning
"Let her in" She said
"Okay enter dear"i replied with a smile.

To my utmost surprise As she entered, she stylishly rubbed her back on my d**k which I lustfully received

"****seeing this she smiled****
"Oh girlfriend how you?"my wife said as she came out from the kitchen with her hand full with plate of fried chicken and egg
"I'm good babe"Dupe replied with an eye of hers still focused on me.

Seeing that the conversation is beginning to turn to a female one, I just carry my food and went upstairs. On getting to our room,i was just thinking of Dupe and her dressing, the way she appeared hot to me, the more I tried not to think of her, the more her image kept on appearing to me......"Wetin man go do?" I asked my self as I tore the chicken apart in a defiant manner. I was mmstill in my thoughts when my phone rang and to my surprise,it was Ade my friend calling me
"Ore how far now, you still dey sleep ni" Ade said jokingly
"sleep ke? I'm here devouring the delicious fried chicken that my beautiful wife prepared for me" I replied in a flattering manner
"Hmmmm, why all this irrelevant flattering, Is it because we have not married abi?"Ade replied.

"Na you know o, ehn ehn that besides Shey you dey home"
"Yes now, where would I be eating chicken if not in my house"I replied raising eyebrows on Ade's question on phone
"Come my house now,we have something to discuss on our boss assignment"
"No problem,I'm on my way"I replied as I hung up to get my trousers and shirt
"Honey I'm out o "I said after rushing downstairs to meet my wife and her tempting friend Dupe

"Okay dear, don't stay long outside oo"My wife said after receiving the deep kiss I gave her"Okay bye Uncle Dave"Dupe said winking at me without my wife even noticing it
**Alakoba she wan spoil my life*** I thought as I rushed outside

Within some minutes and with the help of my Jeep I got to Ade's house and we both discuss on what he called me for and after that I told him that I'm about to go, not until when he realized the look on my face before he voices out
"Dave what happened to you, your face looks dull"he said inquiring as he cleared the document beside and sat is down

"nothing jhare, I'm just a little bit weak"i said protectively
"No no, that a lie, you can't be weak when you're just coming from home now,that not possible, Friend tell me what happened to you? "Ade said as he was trying to be elderly

"Man, I'm fed up of Dupe"I said angrily .
"Sorry who is Dupe?"Ade asked with a baffled look
"Ahah, are you telling me that you have forgotten Dupe, the lady that best my wife on our wedding day, My wife's friend".

I explained to him as he was trying to recollect, "oh you mean that beautiful lady abi?"Ade said

"yes now"i replied "she's been tempting me, I mean she really want me and I don't want to because I love my wife"i said as my eyes turning red

****On hearing this Ade bursted into an uncontrollable laughter***
'Man what funny"i asked feeling irritated
"I'm sorry man, wait! is this what you said she's doing to you"Ade asked still smiling
"Y1es now, she's seducing me now"I said
"guy you better open your brain, this is a golden chance for you!!"Ade said acting like a lecturer
"you mean I should give in for her"i asked feeling irritated once again
"of course, don't you know that no woman will see you and won't fall for you"Ade flattered
"Stop that man I can't"I snapped at him
"why can't you?"

"cos I'm a married man for crying out loud"i said raising my finger

"But Dave this is an opportunity for you.....
"I'm about to go man" I cut in
"So all I've been saying doesn't make sense right? "Ade said feeling confused
"See, Friend reason with me, this lady we're talking of is my wife's friend"I said looking worried
"And so, man stop kidding and wake up bro"Ade said tapping me on my shoulder
"I just can't, because if I do what will happen to my vow before the altar?"I asked rhetorically
"Forget about that,it's just a vow "Ade said as he stood up
"okay I understand you, thank you very much"i said as I made attempt to leave
"So my words have no reply"Ade said
"well I didn't say so but man goodnight"i said as I dashed out of his room into my car

****I don't know why my wife doesn't believe me or know the mission or her friend Dupe is up to accomplish, I don't want to loose my wife but this lady keeps on tempting me,.... Or I should follow Ade's advice? Maybe after once she would leave me alone?*****I was beginning to lost in my thoughts while driving home.

(To Be Continued)

Whatsapp: 07035231619
Follow me on instagram: @olatundetycoon
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Double Update Tonight

Stay Tuned
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by RolaDiva(f): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
TycoonOlami:
mirianmartins

RolaDiva

Thanks for d mention
Following
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
RolaDiva:
Thanks for d mention Following

uwc
and thanks
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
*The Weapon⚔ Of A Woman

Episode 04

On getting home, my wife has already prepared me my favourite which we sat together to dine
But as we were eating, my thoughts were all over Dupe, her image kept reappearing in my memory.

***what is wrong with me, why am I lost in this lustful feeling, I know I don't love her but I kept dreaming of having her*

I began to think not until I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder i suddenly jerked.
"Honey what wrong with you? " my wife asked as she dropped down her spoon "oh nothing let continue eating" i pretended
"you tell me nothing because I have been talking to you since morning but you were carried away, why?" my wife asked

"it was my boss jhare, just wahala is too much, I can't tolerate him anymore" I faked out a story

"oh that one, you just need to take it easy with him nio,you know he's your boss"She said caressing my shoulder

***What a good and loving wife I have, she loves me real good but her friend is occupying my heart, oh Lord help I thought.

"So will you eat now or I spoonfeed you ni" she said with a seducing smile
"Yes now, but not with a spoon but with your mouth"I said jokingly and to my amazement my wife picked the meat with her mouth and transferred it to my mouth but me quickly suck but the meat and her fleshy lips together which led us to a series of kissing before we ended the show in the inner room.

As days turned into weeks, The temptation kept coming from Dupe but I kept on overcoming it not until this particular Saturday morning when I was in the sitting room around 10am in the morning, my wife has gone to market to get some ingredients for cooking, cos I decided to stay home because of the office assignment that I had to attend to. Not long after my wife went out I came downstairs with boxers only on me. Suddenly I heard a knock
"Yes who's there?" I asked
"It me Dupe"the voice said from outside

On hearing this name I rushed inside to get a trouser but unfortunately for me, she has entered before I could move an inch . Seeing her with her tempting dressing, her ups and downs, my eyes lit up, making my d**k to receive an erection
"Oh I'm sorry to bump in like that"She said as she was moving closer "Good Morning Dave"
"Please don't move closer Dupe" I said softly as I saw her motive
"David, why you behaving childish, I really want you inside me please"She said as her eyes became more tempting
"what are you even saying sef? Do you realize who am I? your friend's husband" I said and by this time I'm moving backward a little
"that doesn't mean. Dave, I'm dying for you, I really want you inside me, I want to feel your veins running through me. Dave, this is a golden opportunity for me please" she said moving faster than before

Immediately,she reached where I was standing, I was leaning against the wall,she suddenly placed her hand on my bare chest running it down me, but presuming what will happen, I pushed her with all the remnants of force in me and she fell on the couch looking at me like a baby that was denied of sucking it's mother's breast.
We both looked at each other for a moment before I broke the silence
"Dupe I'm sorry but please don't try that with me again"i said as I rushed upstairs to get my trousers

But with *ALMIGHTY GOD* at my side my wife came earlier than expected ,she met her in the dining room while I was in the bedroom. All I could hear later on from the two is that they were having a gist and that's all

***Ahah, women can be devilish a times ,see how she showed an eyes service to my wife pretending like as if she knew nothing***I thoughtHow I wish if my wife could believe me and know who her so-called friend is'' i gave it a second thought again because I knew that at this level I knew that I have no power again because she has been revealing part of her body to me, my body want her, my flesh want her but my spirit and soul rebuked her, what am I going to do?

Will i satisfy my body and flesh or I follow my spirit and soul..... I'm truly now in a state of confusion....

(To Be Continued)

Follow me on instagram @olatundetycoon
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by abefe99: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
unhmmmm I wish he over come dis temptation
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
The Weapon⚔ Of A Woman

Episode 05

My head,my brain, my instincts,everything now focused on Dupe's body, she was coming closer with a seductive look,a mind that was so desperate to have me, I myself was on the verge of laying with her .

But should I call this a temptation, a test or a setup...
"Dupe you can't do this, please I'm married"That all I could force out my mouth as I foresee what is about to happen at that moment
"please, please!!! "I began to shout until I heard a pat on my thigh
"Dave, Honey!! " the voice which sounded like that of my wife went into my ears
"Yes yes!!!! "I jerked from my lost sleep

**So I have been dreaming all these while***I thought to myself
"Why are you shouting Please Please? "my wife said as she was trying to calm me down
Alas!!,the time was 2am in the midnight
"Was I shouting?"
"Yes you are dear, what happened? " "nothing, it's just that I had a dream and it was scary! "

***Thank *GOD* it wasn't a reality show, it could have made me loose my marriage unto the altar of sin. I thought to myself

"dream?" asked my wife
"yes dream, a very scary one" I said panting profusely
"and how did it went?"she asked
"It went ... Ehmm.. We went to.... Just forget it honey, it is nothing"i shut up to avoid future grudges
"Okay but tell me now?"She insisted
"Dear don't worry it nothing"I said
"well if you insist, but hope it not a life threatening one?"
"Ahahah,not at all"i said faking out a smile
"Well no problem, let get back to sleep"i said as she laid on me.

Weeks later, on my way back from work, I saw an incoming call on my phone from an unknown number
***who could it be?***I thought as I picked it up
"hello,"the voice said
"Hello, good Evening"i responded
"yeah,is this Dave?"the voice said
"Yeah, and who am I speaking with?"I said calmly
"Well this is your hmm"the voice cajoled
"which Hmmmm, please talk"i said
"Okay Dupe"she said
"Oh it's you Dupe, good evening"i greeted
"I'm fine, I don't know if you can branch at the nearest hotel when you're coming back from work?"she bursted
"**this lady wan *kobalize* my life nioo** I thought
"Hotel??" I said as I gave a shout
"Oh I'm sorry, I mean a bar,"she quickly corrected
"for what?"I asked
"Just to reconcile with you and beg you about what happened the other day I came to your house "she said giving a faintly heard smile
"oh that one, I've even forgotten everything about that"i said
"Ok, for me to be sure that you have forgiven me,then you'll come to meet me there?"she said...
"but it doesn't need for me to come before you believe me that I've forgiven you"i buttressed
"you right but that what I want"she insisted
"Hmmmm, okay, is that all?"I asked
"Yes Dave, but don't let my friend know o!"she said in an alarming manner
"but why?"I said
"nothing, you know we ladies can be funny atimes"
"Okay is that what you want?"I said as I changed the gear of my car to number 2
"yes!"
"okay, I'm on my way"i said as I hung up the call and I changed my direction from home and headed to the nearest bar which she said

It was now that I realize that marriage doesn't last long when based on love, love doesn't keep or make a marriage or relationship last longer, wait o, I'm not saying love is not good, In fact it is needed in both relationship and marriage but there are two things that makes a relationship last which are mutual understanding and self discipline because you can love another lady more than your wife, it is these two things that will keep relationship and marriage last..*

As I was going, two different voices were whispering into my hear, one saying there is nothing,it just normal meeting and the other saying "Dave please don't go, it may cost you your life... "
For me, I just put the second voice on a wavy level and listened to the first one
But not knowing that my doom is about to meet me....

(To Be Continued..)

Follow me on Instagram:
@olatundetycoon
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by Hadampson(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
TycoonOlami:
mirianmartins Darkcrisp rachealfst AustinBlinks TheBlessedMAN SmartestPopQUEEN RolaDiva Hadampson KimberlyWest

Present.. thanks for the call
herosakin777 come o
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by Hadampson(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
cyber5:
TycoonOlami

mirianmartins
Darkcrisp
rachealfst

AustinBlinks
TheBlessedMAN
SmartestPopQUEEN
RolaDiva
Hadampson
KimberlyWest
Hmmm, cyber5 my guy, thanks for the mention. Wanna ask u a question. Are u in any way related to cyberrex?
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by Hadampson(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dave is very dumb, sorry to say

1 Like

Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by cyber5(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Hadampson:
Hmmm, cyber5 my guy, thanks for the mention. Wanna ask u a question. Are u in any way related to cyberrex?

lol we are relatives on Nairaland, but there's no family ties between us
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by Hadampson(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2017
cyber5:

Lolgrin
I thought you guys are blood brothers nihundecided
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by Cyberrex(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
cyber5:

Hadampson don't mind him, we are from d same clan, our surname is cyber while my name is rex and his five (cyber5)
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by donteanz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cyberrex:

Hadampson don't mind him, we are from d same clan, our surname is cyber while my name is rex and his five (cyber5)
I dey gbadun this story wella. Shoutout to the cyber clan.

1 Like

Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
The Weapon⚔ Of A Woman

Episode 06

The bar which was a little bit far than I presumed but with direction,i was about to get there around 7:30pm.

As I entered the lounge, series of suffocative smell evolved from every corner of the dark room,with this I was sneezing profusely before I felt a gentle tap at my back "Hello Handsome"She greeted
"Evening, but can we just move out of this premises"I said sharply as I sneezed at interval
"Okay let just go upstairs there"She(dupe) said as we both walked abreast upstairs
"So handsome..."
"Wait why calling me all this names"I cut in sharply
"don't you know that you are handz as in cute"She said smiling as we both ordered a chair to sit
"Thanks but sorry I'm Dave not Handsome"I quickly corrected with a fake smile
"Well that aside, what would you like to eat or drink?"She asked me with her continuous smiled
"I'm okay,i need to go home"I said as I took my car key
"Ahah, not that fast," she said as she dragged me down back to my seat
"But I'm not supposed to be here by this time"I said pointing at my wristwatch
"I know but to show me that you are not angry anymore with me, then you will take a sip of anything I order"She said as she was stylising bending down to reveal me her cleavage
"Okay no problem"i said with an "I don give up" face
"Okay"She said as she went to the bartender to get a particular wine which I don't know its name
"so how was work today"She said as she poured the wine into two tumblers
"Good"i snapped
"So here you go"she said handling the tumbler to me which I gulped down fully
We both talked incessantly for up to thirty minutes until when I felt that my eyes were closing slowly ,that was when I knew that Dupe has injected the wine
"Dupe what did you put inside this drink"I said in an intoxicating manner
"why you asking?"she said and by now, her face began to change.

Without saying anything, I felt two pairs of huge hands that carried me and lifted me into the inner room.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my chest and I opened my eyes reluctantly, only to see an image which did not resemble that of my wife.

"Alakori(the strong headed one) you better stand up, your wife would have been waiting for you since yesterday." The voice said in a mocking manner
On hearing this, I opened my eyes widely,only for me to see Dupe sitting down beside me with a towel tied round her body, I could see that she just took her bath.

"Yeee, Mogbe, Dupe what have you done to me"i screamed as I jumped up suddenly
" *Kilonshe e* (what's wrong with you),why you behaving like a kid"She said laughing
"Ahahah modaran"i shouted as I raised up the bed sheet only to find my boxer on me
"I thought you can even perform very well"She said as she laughed again
"I hope you're not maa.....okay wait Dupe hope nothing happened"i said as I began to sweat profusely
"Hmmmm, nothing really happened between me and you because I won't force you"she said raising her eyebrows
"Oh thank GOD I'm safe"i murmured

To my surprise the time is 6am what have I been doing since yesterday, I thought. Within a haste I got myself dressed up and she just stood there looking at me as I hurriedly reached for my phone. I was so surprised to see 69 missed calls,all from my wife. What an enduring love. I thought.
Without even giving her a second look, i vanished from the room into my car. Going downstairs I heard a voice calling me from behind
"Hello sir"The voice called me from behind
On looking back, it was the bartender that gave us the wine last night
"You forgot your car key last night when......"he stammered
"Oh thank you very much"i said as I collected my car key and zoomed off
On getting home,i knew that I'm going to face the Biafra war from my wife, so I had no option than to lie to her
"Dear, I'm so so sorry I didn't tell you I was not going to come home last night"i pleaded as I saw her sitting down in the sitting room
"Welcome"she said as she walked out on me
I saw her motive, she was so angry at me, I knew I was at fault, all fault on me, quickly I grabbed her hand and draw her to me
"Honey I'm so so sorry, it was an official meeting that lasted for about seven hours"I lied
"Really, so that why you don't pick calls during meeting abi?"She said with her eyes turning red
"Adenike mi.. (I started eulogizing her) please I'm sorry"i rounded it off with a hug "But you know it's not.

She tried to say something but I stopped her with a wet and deep kiss.
"I know that what you'll end it with"she said giving out a smile
"I'm sorry now honey," I tickled her
Few moments later, a text message popped into my phone through my WhatsApp from Dupe,and to my surprise what I saw dropped my mouth agape
***Lover boy, lucky you that we did nothing but anytime I call on you to my place, you gonna f**k the hell out of me and failingly to do so, I will post the pictures to your wife's account,
Below are the attached pictures***As I saw this, my heart was agitated.

(To Be Continued)

Follow me on Instagram:
@olatundetycoon
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by cyber5(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hadampson:
Lolgrin I thought you guys are blood brothers nihundecided
lmao
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by cyber5(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cyberrex:

lmao
see clarifications
cyber clan indeed
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by cyber5(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
donteanz:
I dey gbadun this story wella. Shoutout to the cyber clan.

lol

Cyber CLAN indeed

1 Like

Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by Cyberrex(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
cyber5:

lmao see clarifications cyber clan indeed
of course bro
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Weapon⚔ Of A Woman

Episode 07

Being agitated, I have nothing to do than to calm down myself so as not to let my wife know .
At around 9pm at night, I wasn't able to sleep when I saw the pictures, how two ladies were riding on top of me, ***But how could this be possible, I wasn't feeling anything on me earlier*** I started to think randomly until my wife woke up from sleep and persuaded me to allow nature on me

Early In the following morning as usual, with a burning anger in me, I picked up my phone and dialed Dupe's number

***Phone rings***
Dupe: Hello handsome, how're you ***she said with a seductive voice***
Me: It's like something has been wrong with you*** Uhn are you home?
Dupe:- Of course I am ***She chuckles*****
Me: Okay **I hanged up**
With the lion in me,i drove speedily to her house.

"Oh, Handsome, how're you," she was coming (with her short gown and big curves ) to me with a hug until I stopped her
"Dupe, what is the meaning of the rubbish you posted to me yesterday night ehn?"I asked with my face turning red.
"what is that now?"She said smiling wickedly
"Dupe don't act like saint to me here,cos as you can see that I'm mad at you, really mad"I said with anger as I showed it to her on my phone
"Oh you mean this?'She said laughing
"Yess!! Dupe" I barked at her
"Well that is what you did on that day with the ladies that came here on that day and is that any of my business"She said frowning
"Dupe,why are you interested in ruining my life ,my marriage ehn?"I said with a soft voice hiding my anger
"no no, don't say that,I'm not ruining your marriage o,i just feel like tasting out of this long and salty d**k of yours" She said as she was running her hand through my chest and almost to my *engine* part
"Will you stop this?"I said as the anger in me rekindled to get her hands off me
"I know you will act like that,brave boy, but I know you knew how dangerous it could be if I can show this to your wife"She said as she stood before me smiling seductively and saying things that infuriates me at the same
"Dupe please don't do this to me, this is my marriage we're talking about,it's my life for crying out loud"I said with a pitiful heart
"I won't but only if you could do what I want for me?"She said moving more closer by this time
"Okay what do you want from me"I said bringing the argument into a halt
"Wow! Bravo **She clapped mockingly*** you are now talking well"She said moving towards me more than before
"Ok I'm all ears"I said still standing where I am like figure one
"What I want from you is that,i want you ***Pointing to my *engine***** inside me real good ,to feel the romantic sensation that gives me a heavenly feeling up to the maximum preference"She flattered as she raised up my tie romantically.
What!!!! Are you out of your mind or what? I thought of it because I couldn't believe what I just heard for the second time

(Should I say that Nike accelerated the lustful feeling in Dupe by exposing out our sex life to her so-called friend)

"Dupe,you know I can't do this, the option you gave me is too much for me to bear"I said as I had no choice than to plead in a sobering manner
"Stop it boy, of course I know you can perform up to three hours non-stop?"She said as she was moving around me in a tempting manner
How did you know that I perform up to this extent
"Who told you that?"I said surprisingly
"are you kidding me, You know it's Nike of Course"

Hearing this I turned my back to utter something.
"But Dupe, why can't you just.... "I wanted to say something but she stop me with a finger on my lips
"Deal or no Deal?"she asked in an assuring manner
"I agree but... "I want to say something again but this time,Dupe stopped me with a wet kiss and grabbed my *engine*
"hhunnmmmh" I gave out a soft moan as my brain and eyes widened up,loads of blood pumped faster from my brain and they concentrated in my *engine*,But in short, I and Dupe both undressed ourselves and the deal and deed was done at that moment . In short. We did it.....

(To Be Continued)

Follow me on Instagram:
@olatundetycoon
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by TycoonOlami(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
The Weapon⚔ Of A Woman

Episode 08

Waking up back around 2pm in the afternoon, my brain came to settle down as a cool breeze blew on me, I was laying helplessly, feeling exhausted and laying helplessly on the couch with Dupe half neyked. I could still feel her rubbing me, but i was unable to utter anything than to continue gibbering
"I really love how you handled me Dave, truly you showed how much you're active on bed"Dupe Said seductively as she stood up to wrap herself heading to the bathroom leaving me laying there like a half killed chicken
"Now that I've done your wish, am I free to go out?"I tried to force out a faint voice in me
"Ehmm, let see cos I can't leave you for now"she said opening the bathroom

Ahhh, again, how I wish, I could have told my wife before I Venture into this, now she's wanted to turn it into an every day dosage*** I thought as I staggered to reach out for my suit
While she was in the bathroom,i got my self dressed up and headed out of the room without saying goodbye.
It was on my way to work, my phone popped in a message and when I was to check it, it was from my wife.
"Sweetheart, there's is no more fruits at home, get it along while you're coming back dear, Love you **lot of kisses**"
"Okay baby, love you" I texted her back without even looking at what I typed. While on the steering I was lost in thought

As Days turns into weeks,the scene of the sin that happened the last time I went to her house became more, tempting, it always reoccurred in my memory, although my flesh want a sexual pleasure but my spirit, mind and soul desist from it, I knew that I have offended God, and my wife also, but I know that I'm in a confusing state of dilemma, a state that I either pick between two bad things, I have no good option, because it either I surrender myself to be used as a sex tool by Dupe or I should tell my wife before she makes the first move and that would be very bad because it would make me loose in two ways***I began to soliloquise.

Shortly after my wife's message came in Dupe's message.
'Handsome, we meeting by 9pm at the same junction, see you there'

Without even clicking on it, I gave out no reply
As I drove to office, I discovered that I'm So weak both physically and mentally not to talk of spiritually
I don't really know why,but had to gather myself together.

Not long after around some minutes later,My friend, Ade enters.
"Dave Dave, how far now"He said as he drew closer a chair to himself
"I'm good man"i replied without even looking at his face. He noticed my mood
"Man Kiloshele gangan(what happened)"He asked me with an anxious face.
"Man, I'm just tired,that's all"I snapped at him
"Come on, I know the Dave i have, he is not always like this,Oya tell me what happened"He said trying to persuade me.

I bowed down my head in dejection.
"Ade"
"Yes man, I'm all ears"
"I have done it"I said heaving out a sigh
"You did what?"Ade asked as he readjust his seat
"i finally,I mean with Dupe"I finally stammered out the name
"You mean you had sex with Dupe"He said with his eyes widely opened with a just upcoming smile on his face
"Yes,we did"
"Ehn,then why are you brooding over that, what's special,"He said letting out the smile
"But whats funny now"I said with a frown on my face
"why won't I smile, you are not behaving like man, after all,she was the one that forced you"He said with his hands on akimbo in air
"You See, I do wonder sometimes how I became your friend"i said with a frown eyes
"Why? Ain't I giving a good advice"He asked funnily.
"You're never serious"
"How?".
"I'm telling you that I had sex with a lady and after the sex I saw and discovered that she is on her period,and you sat down here gibbering"I flared up
As Ade heard of this, his countenance changed suddenly
"Wait you mean you saw it"He said now serious.
"would I be joking, and you know when you have sex with a lady on her period,and I think that you know what that means"I said sobering
"Oh my goodness,But didn't you protect yourself ni?"He said with an amazement on his face
"Didn't I tell you that she got me drunk?,she got me drunk "I said with my eyes turning red
"well don't worry, nothing will happen, she won't get pregnant for you man"he said giving me courage
"No problem, I wish so" I said as we both stood up to take our leave for home

(To Be Continued)
WhatsApp 07035231619
Follow Me On Instagram: @olatundetycoon
Re: The Weapon Of A Woman by Cyberrex(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
bros why you stop d update na?

(1) (Reply)

8 Years In Sambisa / Require Calder Series By Janet Dailey In Pdf A Format / KON: HIRE A CONTENT-WRITING EXPERT NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.