Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family (40847 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by BroadwayAfrica: 2:48am On Aug 03, 2017
Famous thespian, Ronke Ojo-Gbolahan, popularly addressed as Oshodi-Oke in an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV weighed in on the cause of many celebrity marriages going down the hill. According to the talented actress, things can't work out if the responsibilities of a home lies heavily on one person. She stated that if she provides for the needs of the family or takes up the role of the breadwinner then there is no way she's cooking for any man.

Marriage, love, mistakes and are more in this explosive chat up with Ronke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xqFAxfhNO4

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Desric(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2017
Ur life, ur biz.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by tyson98: 6:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Msschew oloyan rabata

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by femi4: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Iya olomu shororo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by eightsin(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2017
As if she even knows how to cook. Rubbish

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by mercytripletz: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2017
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.

MODIFIED: All these people mentioning me negatively, please continue o. I am enjoying it.

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by sukkot: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
fair enough

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by celestialAgent(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Wife be the bread winner? God forbid!! I'd rather divorce and live a happy single life than loose my self esteem to a woman in the name of marriage.

Her opinion about cooking is meant for the immature minds. I can cook for my family even as the bread winner - I'm a good cook grin

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by HARJANI9000(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
So shey garri is 150 per mudu mt
cteew
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by soberdrunk(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
No problem!! Nah still your money the Side chic go use arrange better meals for me since you cannot be humble......... angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by TINALETC3(f): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
It depends, if my man is dat broke and I see hm make efforts to get bak 2 his feet, y nt, I wl do evrytin bt if he relaxes, den, I won't mind making hm do nt jst d cooking bt wash my undies 2, he needs 2 b useful tongue
Tho,may God 4bid it, dnt wnt such

12 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
I think it depends on the agreement made. It is not something that should be definite. Words like 'can't' shouldn't exist in marriage when it is about helping each other. I hope she is not one of those women confusing Chauvinism with Feminism. This is what Feminism should entail: http://www.mortalpoet.com/men-chill-feminism-not-think/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by shege45: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
yes na
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by beautiful232(f): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
jesu?
So women like this still dey this life??
let me come and be going o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by eleojo23: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
If the wife is the breadwinner, she will still have to cook but the man should assist and not leave her to do all the chores.
The man should be understanding enough to know when she is tired and also cook at such times. He should help around the house as much as he can.

Remember, a wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by shege45: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
visitaplus901:
Behind every great name there is a greater meaning, Life started getting good when I started making money.View won fixed ticket for ur delight.
guy dey win dey go.no one cares.scammers

12 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by otabuko(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
A goal keeper can't be a striker at the same time. I concur.

15 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Ewerejamz: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Then we keep eating bread
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by bobbyslim(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehaaa dis o ma funny
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by medolab90(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Fear women

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Dirkcoyt: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
How I wish these ladies can actually do these things they say, not in these time where women are cheap and will cower at the sight of money. Not when ladies have a diary where they cross out the list of there friends that are married to know which one to prey on.

Very selfish creatures, they only shout about things like this when they only take responsibility for certain period of time. How about men start whinning about how they spearhead 70 percent wedding bills.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by lenghtinny(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Devolution of power cheesy
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by itiswellandwell: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmmm.. This best defines why there are lots of broken marriages in Nollywood. Okay oooooo!!!

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by jujutom(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.

Wat of guyz that cook and wash for their wives and still provide all the source of income that gets to the house?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by cathodekazim: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by ADUBA1(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
And this is the role model of most of our girls. The end is truely near

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.