Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Behind The Smile - Super Story - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Behind The Smile - Super Story (16322 Views)

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love / Super Story - "One Bad Apple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by uchetobi(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2007
Thanks. But when did he become a cultist? We were not shown or where we?
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by twinstaiye(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2007
He was initiated into a cult member last week.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Modups1(f): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2007
d guy acting as kunle is good
1 minute he is an annoying leech & petty crook
d next minute he is a grade A cultist unleashing terror on campus
i fear for sade when he discovers her
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by cutieexx(f): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2007
modups, oh girl, shocked did he become a cultist overnight, because so far i've been hearin' nice things about him n how sade is d one treating him unfairly but i don't understand how he is now the viscious one sad
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Adedigold(f): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2007
I believe Sade has done well for the family but my fear is what if Kunle gets to know that the pregnancy was terminated as claimed.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by twinstaiye(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2007
This weeks episode was taken over by the live telecast of the Glo/CAF African footballer Award. That is another problem with NTA, no apology, nothing whatsoever, they will just keep mum. Damn, was I the only one pissed off with such an attitude? Take AIT for example too, when they are showing a live telecast, they will apologise and even scroll at the bottom of the screen that, the programme earmarked for that period will either be shown at certain time or not. But they do have their own shortcomings too because it is only on foreign soap they do re-show after live telecast, if it were to be local soap like Domino, they dont offer apology at all.
We wait next week for the next episode of Behind the smile, that is if another live telecast do not eroded it.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Seun(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2007
About NTA not apologizing: That's what happens when you have a business without an owner!
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by cutieexx(f): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry ABA JO!!!!!
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by vikiviko(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2007
Kunle's new role as a capone imptresses me.
He's shown he's good actor who translate into different roles.
I think kunle would meet waterloo very soon.He's desperate and greedy.
Nice act Kunle.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by bazii80(f): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2007
" behind the smile",my friends, is a must watch. from the first episode it caught ma attention. the story, plot, et al, looks promising. now ,how i hate kunle's character! as for sade and everyone out there, the truth is the best, no matter what. putting myself in her shoes, i shudder when i think of what cud happen if the truth gets out. but i hav the feelin she may never be discovered, kunle is to be executed, remember? well, whatever,suspense is the beauty of any good movie,
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by trendy(f): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2007
@vikiviko
Kunle have been sentenced to death!
for murder, and now Sade can lie in peace
But i am sure sonething will come up
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Seun(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2007
It seems that SUper Story has started a new series. What's it titled?
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by trendy(f): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2007
Same as the title of this topic - *behind the smile*
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2007
What i saw last nite was a continuation. Anyway that little kid did well. 4 most nigerian kids, they r always shy on set.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by trendy(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2007
wow that kids was outstanding, and the grandfather dance steps was something else, lol,
Sade is looking pretty , and i dont like her new accent
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2007
sade should've been taken to an ENGLISH ACCENT to help her feign the british accent. haba, and them say she spent 10 years over there.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by trendy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2007
why develop an accent at all?
na by force?

there was one time sade said *yo men* i almost died of laughter *tears in my eyes kind of laugh*
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2007
trendy:

why develop an accent at all?
na by force?

there was one time sade said *yo men* i almost died of laughter *tears in my eyes kind of laugh*

it's high time they stop giving us mediocre shows; that's why people are losing iterest
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by trendy(f): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2007
yeah! the story line was ok!
but that accent na disaster
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by alanbolo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2007
is Behind The Smile out on DVD/V CD yet?
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by twinstaiye(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2007
In last night episodes, Sade is making more mistakes. First she fall helplessly in love with a dashing young man, then she seems to be disliking her own mother and family for pestering her for money. She also lied to her new man about Raymond Jr. she said he is her cousin. She is seeing less of her son, so much that that one thought may be she hates him. When she met Nkechi her university classmates, friend and roomates, she denied remembering her face. She also prefer Raymond parents as her own parents.
Now her problem will be compounded because 10 years after, Kunle (the real father of her baby) will soon be pardon from hangman noose. The next episode will surely be very interesting.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by trendy(f): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2007
yes, plus she pretended she does not know her friend from school
that really pissed me off angry
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2007
tha' accent na still rubbish; after how many years in london. london my arse. embarassed

sade na mumu sef. shay she no get money 4 london ni abi which kind wacky story be dat
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by sukiyaki(f): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
I dont think i've ever missed any, from oh father oh daugther , grasscuter, one bad apple no pain no gain , omoye and d likes of them. They have just luvly storylines and i dont miss 'em. BEHIND THE SMILES - just as perfect as others.
Thumbs up to Wale Adenuga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2007
are u sure u never missed any?
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by busygirl(f): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2007
Sukiyaki, i think ur father must b d owner of PHCN, dat's why u haven't missd any episode of superstory . Anyways, i don't av d opportunity 2 watch superstory because we don't use sky decoder, i really miss d soap. Thumbs up 2 wale adenuga! MAY D SOURCE OF HIS STORIES NEVER DRY!
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by twinstaiye(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2007
In the last episode, shade is certainly heading to downfall. Kunle had been released from prison, he had started asking questions. When kunle trace shade, she treats him like dirts. Shade's downfall is coming very soon, even though she is still treating her mum shabbily.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by beanca: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2007
Excuse me can somebody help me to see games women play parth 2
Thank you
I will like to watch it but i do not know how to do embarassed
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Imani(f): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2007
beanca:

Excuse me can somebody help me to see games women play parth 2
Thank you
I will like to watch it but i do not know how to do embarassed

The thread is about Super story.

However, you can watch lots of nigerian films on www.onlinenigeria.com. You need to scroll down to find games women play.

There are lots of films on that site. You do have to register to watch some movies. It is free though. Goodluck
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by NDIOJIAB: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2007
supa story na u biko
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by naijabelle: 4:20am On Apr 27, 2007
I love super story but since we left the country I haven't had a chance to watch, is there any website i can visit to view episodes.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by slimfine(f): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2007
I Guess Kunle is not that good afterall. Sade just need to disappear and leave a note for raymonds parents. I mean, are you serious? She can't undo the fact that she already lied to Raymond's parent. I don't know about y"all but I don't think that I can stand the humilaition of telling them face to face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blaqboi Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye / 30 Days: A Nice Nollywood Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.