Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? (15469 Views)

Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by bbbabes1: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2017
This is something you wanna kill for.

See another one with her friend here. Her friend own self bad. One for the Vaseline crew.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/the-bow-leg-this-lady-got-is-massive.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by DarkMagic(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
OP, It's like something is doing you ahbi? undecided undecided

What is hot here undecided

Her Legs can be used for post self..

Who get ball make we play sef grin

24 Likes

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by bbbabes1: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Some people go die on top nyash matter.

There is this girl in my school that limps but have nyash, guys dey pursue her like kilode.

5 Likes

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by StarBukola(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Op, u dey on weed??
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by falconey(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:

There is this girl in my school that limps but have nyash, guys dey pursue her like kilode.

I would too, i just can't help it.
Ass is very appealing and could stop a man's heart for seconds.

3 Likes

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2017
falconey:

I would too, i just can't help it.
Ass is very appealing and could stop a man's heart for seconds.
Then I will need to work on my nyash, who pretty face epp cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by kilojoDesigns: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:

eya and you wished it was you. it's clear what those guys want from her, same as its clear what a guy would want from pretty girl with good character.

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Noblefreeman(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
it's not bow,it's bowl. like a bowl so,correct yourself,bowl legs and not bow legs
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nduemma12(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Olosho

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by adajoe555: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Noblefreeman:
it's not bow,it's bowl. like a bowl so,correct yourself,bowl legs and not bow legs

Mr corrector I hail oh

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Adasun(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
OP, It's like something is doing you ahbi? undecided undecided

What is hot here undecided

Her Legs can be used for post self..

Who get ball make we play sef grin
two aside,monkey post cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Phrank19(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:

Seems dats d right idea these days cool
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by chuckdee4(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:

Everyone needs some loving, irrespective
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by kendallwoods(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
angry i prefer chicken laps to her
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by X3MLY(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
bbbabes1:
This is something you wanna kill for.

See another one with her friend here. Her friend own self bad. One for the Vaseline crew.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/the-bow-leg-this-lady-got-is-massive.html?m=1

I don't know about the rest of you ooo, but all I see are the perfect legs for clamping my waist during missionary style.

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by mikeycharles(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls why is there a black bird on her head
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by stormborn28(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:

hmmmmm....meaning guys wan hammer d area be dat
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by stormborn28(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
so u no get Ikebe..
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
The are not called Bow legs but "O" Legs.
That's how you people were calling Brisket Bones, biscuit bones
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
She be lyk cartoon lipsrsealed
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by bootylady101(f): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
looks like montaro (mortal kombat) on heels
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by iluvdonjazzy: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
she still dey make iyanga joinam, see her hair style
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
stormborn28:
so u no get Ikebe..
I get o.
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by buffalowings: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
If I catch op eh

I go nack her jazz

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by stormborn28(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
I get o.
me I like Ikebe even if na moderate nowahala
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by massive1019(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
With her curvy legs......d..gy style go make sense die

grin
Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by Joseunlimited(f): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
What is this guy doing in this picture?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / Muslim Hottie Shares S3xy Pics.. Says Quran Does Not Disallow It (pics) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.