Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You (2077 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You / Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Brazil star Neymar is set to earn a whooping basic salary of £26.8m-a-year (€30m) after tax which is around £515,000-a-week (N248m-per-week and N35m-per-day).

The PSG-bound player has agreed a five-year deal with PSG and is due in Paris within the next two days to finalize his transfer and is due in Paris within the next two days to finalize his transfer.

The transfer will be the most expensive ever in world football history with a total value of worth nearly £450m[b] (N217bn)[/b], which includes wages, bonuses and a buyout clause of £198m (€222m).

Source : http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2017/08/neymars-new-salary-in-nigeria-currency.html

Abeg who get ride to help push to FP

Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by 20pence: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2017
My son must play football by force by fire. Chai!!
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by samisj4real(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
I guess the transfer fee could buy DAVIDO'S generation grin
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by EthanTL(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Me I still don't understand what why and how football pulls this effect... I get the craze of football- I'm talking bout the money spent. Where do they get it from??

Respect Neymar��

#LookingForKitForMyUnbornPikins
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by Yeligray(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
samisj4real:
I guess the transfer fee could buy DAVIDO'S generation grin
this one pass me
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by goalisma(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2018
The reason, why we are better without Neymar, says Messi.
http://www.goalismafooty.com.ng/2018/01/27/neymar-move-made-us-better-messi/

(1) (Reply)

Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. / Download Video: Chelsea Vs Arsenal 3-2 2018/19 EPL Goals And Highlights / Footballers And Their Stunning Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.