Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run (26104 Views)

Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment / 51-Year-Old Female Banker Jailed For Fraud In Osogbo / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by toba400: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Police is hunting for one Andrew Okoth after they discovered the body of his girfriend Fahima Natoolo, an employee of Tropical Bank of Africa, Kampala, Uganda.

According to Police sources, Natoolo, pictured with Okoth at an event on Saturday, July 29, was murdered on Sunday morning.

Police say that Okoth had asked her to spend a night with him at his home in Mbalwa Nabwojjo, a Kampala suburb.

The discovery of Natoolo’s body follows a missing person querry posted by a friend on Facebook on Saturday."They were last seen together at Red i Bar in Lugogo UMA Show grounds on Saturday, nobody has seen or heard from them since,” Natoolo’s friend said.

Okoth's neighbor who allegedly witnessed the two fightingon Sunday morning gave directions to Natoolo’s family members who went with Police and upon breaking the door to his house, discovered the body in the house.A murder case has been reported at Mbalwa Police Station.

See photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/03/photos-female-banker-found-murdered-in-uganda-boyfriend-on-the-run/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by MhizzAJ(f): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
This pretty lady
Why are some people just evil undecided

8 Likes

Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by Khallyella(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
R. I. P beautiful lady

3 Likes

Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by Oladimejyy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
@softwerk cool down what does Biafrabushboy do that you want to tanish his image
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
@softwerk cool down what does Biafrabushboy do that you want to tanish his image

Because I exposed his dirty ass as a guy cheesy

Mentioning me like a dog on heat. Mynd44 will soon ban him for spamming my moniker on every thread !!

Meanwhile... let's go with this erotic thriller wink wink

House of Lust
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by fpeter(f): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Death everywhere, may God preserve us.

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by abdallah9566(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Must ppl commit murder everyday?
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
First Bank of Uganda sef sorry Tropical Bank of Uganda sad sad
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by asumo12: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Virgin
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Mentioning me like a dog on heat. Mynd44 will soon ban him for spamming my moniker on every thread !!

Is their work ooo...
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
RIP Banker.
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by mikeycharles(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Uganda and bad news are like PDP and looting

3 Likes

Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by mikeycharles(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
b
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by ybalogs(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Could be just a little argument and now she's no more. RIP Pretty lady.

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by Seguntimmy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
The end I think
IS YET TO COME
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by ColdHeatt: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
An hijabite that should be stainless just wasted her life cheaply.
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
BroZuma:

Is their work ooo...

No mind the guy... very careless guy!!

I dey break from work... I come see 10 mentions. I opened it and saw the same post in 10 places.

softwerk my ass!!
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by enemyofprogress: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Omo see bweast. Vaseline crew abeg borrow me some Vaseline
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by ybalogs(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
They really looked good together. Who would have thought He'd be the person to murder her?
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by lacruz12(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Only If she had listened to mama
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by mikeycharles(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

House of Lust

but what did I do
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by suleo(f): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
hmm talking to u
fpeter:
Death everywhere, may God preserve us.
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by akpamuomenka: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls if this her boy friend has tribal mark of iniquity on his face, they should move straight to ogbomosho forest ...
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by medolab90(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rip
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by marooh: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
He must be from nigeria side (oko) grin
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by Langbasa: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

House of Lust

how're you?
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by ybalogs(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Omo see bweast. Vaseline crew abeg borrow me some Vaseline
Oma she ooo. You need deliverance.
Re: Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run by Olasco93: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
May God console her family.
The world has gone wild though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 3 Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos / EFCC Raises Alarm On Fake Lockdown Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.