Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession (23844 Views)

Igbos Should Learn From History & Vote Muhammadu Buhari- Igbo Group / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal / Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by oilsuop: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=SweetLove0 post=59119362][/quote]
please lets leave nnamadi kannu we lack such man in Yoruba land,we all admire him with pleasure fumi come and join me lets keep washing our dirty pants 4 him sad

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by ugwuishi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na her moni naa. Make she bring more.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by mormonslayer: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Excuse my ignorance, I don't want to start no tribal war here please. I heard from a friend last night that Yoruba women are very filth and don't make very good wife materiel. There is this yoruba girl that I dated in High school that is always trying to talk me into a serious relationship, but I'm worried need help.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by FrancisIgya: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tell me something, the ''pigs and idiots'' back pedalling are the true lovers of Igbo race.
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by osusuallstars: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tell that to the marine. We know their stand. Just drop whatever you have come with and just Waka go
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by EDDGgold: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Wives of APCified Husbands grin
you got it right. Igbo women ke. Aisha is deceiving herself and she equally know her husband has lost relevance in the south east.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by CltrAltDel: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Came late, anyways these are real igbo women not the PIGS & IDIOTS on this forum insulting their mothers becuase of one Hunchback ipob Jesus grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by Pinkfeet: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
u biafran's do u think if u split today all the igbo's will follow u
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by chcason1996: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
if i bite you nah eeh

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by AngryRebel: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
SweetLove0:

Biafran are Pigs and Idiots according to Kanu
slowpoke, that's not what he said. U idiots keep shifting goal post.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by kikake: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Okorocha is aiming for president, his wife is aiming for first lady position, so who is interested in this bunkum of a gathering and speeches?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by hibee4uall(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by adetayo234: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
evilyoruba:
They are on their own...who are they Igbo women Yeye dey smell

Election will take place in anambra and there is nothing you and your Myopic god will do. I mean nothing. tongue
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
"Dey are my Jewish idiotic pigs"- Cownu

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by adetayo234: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

Masturbate on it if you wish. It's your delusion. It's your disease. Its your curse.

It is not her curse; it is what kanu said, and there are evidences to that effect. Try all you can, you can't change history.

Maybe you should start warning your new god to caution his utterances.

This is the same way he said 99.9% of your sisters and mothers are prostitutes.
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
adetayo234:

Election will take place in anambra and there is nothing you and your Myopic god will do. I mean nothing. tongue
What can cursed pigs and idiots do? They can only try to scare sane pple off the ballot box with their piggy odour and idiotic behaviors birthed from the flatest piece ever known to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by scorpio2013: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
You are welcome to IMO state. We the silent majority are with PMB and you.
DONSMITH123:
Wife of the president, Alisha Buhari, and South East women have on Thursday said the unity of the country was not negotiable.

The women also resolved to mobilise themselves to counter hate speeches and tribal sentiments in the country.

While speaking at the 2017 Imo Women Annual August Meeting in Owerri, Aisha charged women to work towards conflict resolution and peaceful coexistence in various communities.

According to her, “This gathering is a celebration of the resourcefulness of womanhood. It is important because at meetings like this, Igbo women gather to discuss developmental issues and peaceful coexistence at the community levels.”

Also speaking, wife of the Imo State Governor, Nkechi Rochas Okorocha, pointed out that from time immemorial, women had been agents of positive changes, growth and development.

She added that no society would do better without the contributions of women.

She said, “Women, now is the time for us all to answer this clarion call of coming together to continue building and fortifying bridges of friendship across the Niger and to believe in the mantra that there is strength in unity.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/03/biafra-aisha-buhari-igbo-women-say-no-calls-secession/
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by ofai: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
adetayo234:

It is not her curse; it is what kanu said, and there are evidences to that effect. Try all you can, you can't change history.

Maybe you should start warning your new god to caution his utterances.

This is the same way he said 99.9% of your sisters and mothers are prostitutes.

I have noticed you and your shallowness. You can excuse yourself once you are done masturbating over things bigger than your brain to decipher. Once again....You can excuse yourself once you are done.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by biafran1stson(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
We are making headway, even aisha is talking about Biafra.

Nigeria I reject thee

Biafra I hail thee

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by nicegal76(f): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
SweetLove0:

Biafran are Pigs and Idiots according to Kanu
you must be high,don't display your stupidity before the public

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by adetayo234: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
ofai:

I have noticed you and your shallowness. You can excuse yourself once you are done masturbating over things bigger than your brain to decipher. Once again....You can excuse yourself once you are done.
[/s]

Bla.. .....bla...... .blaaaaa... ...nonsense. is it lie that kanu called igbos pigs and idiots? Is it a lie that he called your mother's and sisters prostitutes? You should tackle that instead of foaming in the mouth and pouring oral diarrhoea all over here.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by adetayo234: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
nicegal76:
you must be high,don't display your stupidity before the public
but kanu said igbos are idiots and pigs, didn't he? He also said 99.9% of igbo women are prostitutes. ..or do you need proof before you believe?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by chigo003(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rented crowd

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by scorpio2013: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Go and rent your own.
chigo003:
Rented crowd

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by dudebuck: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
yes No secession.

Ask an average Igbo man on the street why they want Biafra, 90% wont ve answer apart from Nigeria don tire am and 10% will say they will say marginalize.

and I be like, who is marginalising who ?

you abuse Yoruba and called them coward and Hausa any demeaning name that comes to your mouth at the moment and you expect them to still hug you and feed your their love and attention.

in mama jogbo English language

ITS UNPOSSIBLE.

you can swallow bile and spit out sugar, you earn what you work for.

Nigeria till dem blow the second trumpet abi saxophone
Of course I am sick of naliejerià.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by xnsandrxns: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Idiots & Pigs of biafra (IPOB)
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by kwalakwala123(f): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
MTKbudapest:
thats a cock and bull story

dem just was collect and chop isha moni

show me women wey fit counter biafra agitators

the feds neva fit na this high class oloshos abi

You are %100 correct ooo.... Chai when it comes to ASHAWO, OLOSHO & PROSTITUTION eeeeehh... Hmmmmmm Ibgo women/girls are automatically classic, super classic sef...... Go to shoprite Enugu eg: to collect ordinary phone number from a lady o... They will be demanding for one thousand Naira (1k) first. Nna eeeh i carry nyansh up for dem ooo
Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by nicegal76(f): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
SweetLove0:

Biafrans= "PIGS and IDIOTS

is obvious you're jobless,,don't let you know nothing about destroy you,,ingrate

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by tit(f): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
She fry akara for there?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by nicegal76(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
kwalakwala123:

You are %100 correct ooo.... Chai when it comes to ASHAWO, OLOSHO & PROSTITUTION eeeeehh... Hmmmmmm Ibgo women/girls are automatically classic, super classic sef...... Go to shoprite Enugu eg: to collect ordinary phone number from a lady o... They will be demanding for one thousand Naira (1k) first. Nna eeeh i carry nyansh up for dem ooo
oloshi,you wished to be noticed ,,yes I have done that,,this is social media mind how you talk,,you don't just vomit nonsense because you're opportuned to be on this platform ,,if you're responsible why would you be asking for Igbo girls phone number? They know you're useless that was why they scared you away with 1k,,and you have the nerves to voice it out,,you must be a disgrace to your tribe,,Igbo girls are not cheap like westerners,, in times of prostitution Yoruba's are leading,,so keep shut you dirty and stinking element

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession by ApexPredator: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Look for ways to improve your wretched country instead of constantly worrying about Biafra. We are done with Nigeria.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.