Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? (15907 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Should Women Carry Their Own Condoms? Toolz Asks / "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by JNBoss: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pregnant OAP, Tolu "Toolz" Demuren asked a question today and the comments will have you shook.

The Captain's wife simply asked " If you became Minister of Petroleum tomorrow, would you steal/loot?

Ermmm, I won't loot sha, but stealing isn't corruption shey.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/toolz-asks-would-you-loot-if-you-become.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by subtlemee(f): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who wouldn't? undecided even our religious leaders who are meant to live exemplary lives are looting from us talkless of being a minister of petroleum...Diezani na apprentice sef

19 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by cescky(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
very very dumb question from a popular figure

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by rossyc(f): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
What a question
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I don't have the competence for that office...how I wan take know nah?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by bbbabes(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
H
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by ableguy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
I'll surely loot abeg, na me wan come fix Nigeria?
When my village people no dey do me?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by bbbabes(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
JNBoss:
... the comments will have you shook.

NA which secondary school you go, olodo oshi

19 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by muller101(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
What a useless question.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by kn23h(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Would I drink water if II were thirsty? grin

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by liftedhigh: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Only loot?
By the time am done the ministry bank account will be collecting drip In LUTH
IMAGINE Will I loot? See qxtn
My village pple will be disappoint in me if I do otherwise

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by liftedhigh: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
OK
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by wunmi590(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
80% of Nigerian will, their's no way anybody can sugar coat his/her mouth to tell me he/she won't.

Our present leaders and even our lecturers have taught us how not to spare the public funds.

Ask new born babies what they wants to become, their answers would be politicians, not that they have governing ideas, but they want to have their own share of the public fund

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by KayDEAN(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Would goat eat, if you give it yam

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Karfun(f): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Shoro niyen
Y dnt u get to d bridge b4 u start jumping
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by jakD: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Silly question indeed! Does it mean looting is now something everyone is addicted to
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by ekensi01: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Those who claim they goto church looted me an ordinary church goer shouldnt abi?
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by demarc001: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dumb question
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by TopsyKrete: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Would you believe if I say I won't loot?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Haphard(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Am gonna be rich when I become minister of petroleum, but I will work at least to clarify and justify my self of any form of looting....�

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Onedibe1: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yes na..
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by veacea: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who is she to ask? Lemme become the minister first and see if I will loot or not. Which kain qwesion? Anyway, if you ask me , na who I go ask?
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by hibee4uall(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Only few of us will not...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by jakD: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
subtlemee:
Who wouldn't? undecided even our religious leaders who are meant to live exemplary lives are looting from us talkless of being a minister of petroleum...Diezani na apprentice sef
Do you mind talking for your self behalf?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by femi4: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Must you add "pregnant"
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by NobleAngell(f): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
No I won't. I'm not just a Christian by mouth, my actions must prove it too.

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
No, i will not! As the president of the Bad belle Club, I'll make it as difficult as possible for other people to steal our loot. I'm talking fingerprint sensor for all transactions, open contracts~ anything just to spoil mood grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
loot is an understatement to what I will do, in fact dictionary is yet originate the word.
I'll loot to the extent whereby both past and present looters will be shocked.

my first speech will be like *looting is not corruption, but an act of saving against tomorrow*

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by cr7lomo: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sure...y not?? Even a white man known for his integrity will steal as petroleum minister of Nigeria...as long as its Nigeria where criminals are celebrated...will hire mobile police officers, be friends with the IG of police, top judges and chief judge, give them their share including sowore of Sahara reporters... Will donate to big churches, become a philanthropist, set up a mighty oil company and then contest as governor to get immunity from the bad belle people and the good ones that money cant buy...make sure I join the party of the new government in power and become a donor for the party like amaechi...people will wanna then kill to date my grand kids cos they wud surpass the otedolas...the country we leave in....

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by NoBetterNigeria: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Till then
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by YelloweWest: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Everyone will say no but in reality.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odion Steve: "Comic Actors In Nigeria Are Treated As Inferiors" / For The Past 2 Yrs They Have Been Dragging Me, I’m Here Doing Better - Yul(vid) / A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.