Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28298 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Cities to search for around CALIFORNIA:

south central L.A zipcode 90044
Inglewood and it's environs

SOUTH CAROLINA
places to search for around South Carolina orange burg county:
Collegestreet South carolina zipcode 29096
Columbia

N/B

1) Need I say that I'd gladly appreciate if deep thought is given to this phrase "Should I risk doing business with this man or not" before sending me a chat on whatsapp.

2) Sending a chat requesting to see pictures or videos of me(like we're auditioning for project fame) would likely land you a BLOCK award.

3) I'm not a huge fan of P.m,so I'd only opt for messages via whatsapp on +2348154156864.

Exchange rate: 375/1$

Gas charge within 2 miles radius is 25$(multiple distance attracts extra charge)

ETA is at least 8 working days AFTER shipping.

That aside stay winning!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by nwolisar: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fire down Sir. offerup mostly
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Straight to business
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Keemie(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Following.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Osezzua(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
gud
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
We're back baby...peter piker let's kick it off.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Jiggsbaby: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
hillsway:
We're back baby...peter piker let's kick it off.
What do u mean by this
pay no one 365-375/$ while checking out on ebay
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
hit me with your links,while we get it delivered to you.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
The anti-bot keeps banning me.
@dragnet,I'd like to know if the screen-shots uploaded violates any rule of yours?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Drop your link,while we get these gadgets across to you.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let's search through using dell xps to illustrate and likely make a bargain with a seller:
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lets get it started people.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pickup service available.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why not give us a try today.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Once you find one that interest you,feel free to get in touch with me...20$ gas fee for items within close proximity exist while shipping cost gets calculated per weight(strictly for offerup and letgo,as their modus operandi differs from structured site like eBay and it's like).
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hit us up with your links.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2017
No need for tutorials...straight to business.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by harmbhrosz(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2017
hillsway:
Wait for a response from the seller as below(N.B chitchat your seller as though you're based in SC till you guys reach an agreement on a particular price,get his phone number,and afterwhich you get in touch with the pick up guy for item examination and pickup).
WTF!!!

Are you saying he accepted the $400 offer for the XPS?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Lets keep it...
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Keemie(f): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2017
From the example above how much is going to get that laptop to Nigeria.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by warrenweste(m): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2017
following
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
following
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
very good following too
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by shapman: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mikky as got a competitor! Long overdue self.

11 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Keemie(f): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
We are waiting
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by harmbhrosz(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Op where are you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Premium Notebooks And Gaming Laptops Above 700k / Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.