Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28321 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 5:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Dtarmon:
He's taking his time to build his business model.he doesn't have anyone to make pickups yet.

I do appreciate,but as earlier stated, I've got a couple of running around to do regarding my job.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2017
What is eBay?
To put it very basically, eBay acts like a virtual car boot sale, where "hillsway" can pitch his stall of unwanted belongings alongside
household brands and independent traders from the other side of the world; selling new,used and unused products.

This therefore affords shoppers a plethora of channels to purchase their goods, resulting in bargain prices, whether through the auction system or the Buy It Now option.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2017
How does it work?
url:www.ebay.com

If you’re a shopper simply type what it is you’re looking for in the Search bar and a list of products relating to that keyword will then appear for
you to browse. You can narrow down the selection by choosing between auction (typically second-hand items) or Buy It Now
(usually new), and rank the offerings in a preference of your choosing.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2017
The registration process like other platform remains the same,except you've got to have a credible US shipping address where items are being shipped to before making it's way down to Nigeria(Onepunchman,laredojohn,shoptomydoor.com,valuehandlers.com,myUS.com e.t.c could help out with this).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2017
N.B: whosoever gives the 5-7 days shipping window is either using expedited shipping option, or referring to the shipping time after the item has being delivered to your unique U.S address.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Best bet,after making a search via the search bar remains the left hand panel,as well as the advanced button(next to the search button).Reason being that,you could easily streamline your search to specific region,cost,purchasing options e.t.c.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Advance search interface takes the form below:

You sure could tweak and play with it until it matches your expectation.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2017
baba skip this tutorial something, lets get to the main deal.

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by twinskenny(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
1dorzine:
lol
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by roqrules04(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
1dorzine:

Na soo
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
1dorzine:
chairman relax,offerup/letgo pickup is where your mind is, but a better app like OLX arabia exist which you ain't got a cue on how it operate.

Calm down make other people learn,when e reach where you go take over you join bus too.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
To win a bid like the following screen shots below,kindly follow these steps:

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm more of a laptop/phone freak so i'd be demonstrating how to bid using an iphone.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
hillsway:
chairman relax,offerup/letgo pickup is where your mind is, but a better app like OLX arabia exist which you ain't got a cue on how it operate.

Calm down make other people learn,when e reach where you go take over you join bus too.

Ok boss.. oya ride on

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Hennyola(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2017
hillsway:
After successfully login to offerup via the Facebook button,you should see the next page>
Follow through the screenshots to search and change locations respectively(please search for gadgets around SC, Columbia and it's environs).

Good job OP

The first 3 pictures aren't showing or is it just me alone?

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by BCISLTD: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2017
hillsway:
It's that part of one's CV often described as "learning on the job".

"Learning on the job" with people's funds...who are we going to hold responsible when a deal goes south... angry angry....who!!!

You want us to take a risk...even Mikky get issues..u want us to use an untasted medium ...lol..

My advise is get a credible moniker..not all those ones u mentioned..better still a moderator ...ask to service for him for free!!! (Of course he will pay for the goods)....and then let him vouch for u....

U can use some credible merchants that buy all the time from Mikky ..even if it means u do pay on delivery..yes pay on delivery..till they vouch for u..

U want credibility ...u gat to pay the price..no be with mouth.

Buyers beware

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2017
BCISLTD:

"Learning on the job" with people's funds...who are we going to hold responsible when a deal goes south... angry angry....who!!!

You want us to take a risk...even Mikky get issues..u want us to use an untasted medium ...lol..

My advise is get a credible moniker..not all those ones u mentioned..better still a moderator ...ask to service for him for free!!! (Of course he will pay for the goods)....and then let him vouch for u....

U can use some credible merchants that buy all the time from Mikky ..even if it means u do pay on delivery..yes pay on delivery..till they vouch for u..

Buyers beware
Exactly, i seconded

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2017
BCISLTD:

Buyers beware
by learning on the job,"do understand clearly that my fund is what I meant",once the items get down,you sure would come share your testimony.If ladyf ain't credible enough for you , I doubt who else will.

"Atlanta Georgia pickup coming up soon"
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2017
na so so coming soon, when are we going live broo?

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by twinskenny(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Lol Una dey here another person don start alreafy..pick up in OHIO
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
twinskenny:
Lol Una dey here another person don start alreafy..pick up in OHIO
quite sensible if you ask me..

As much network coverage with quality "customer service delivery" is all the client need.I dey go pickup that tosiba of last week shipping just so you know say we dey live already.

Pics coming through,

Shipper for this product remains @ laredojohn.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
1dorzine:
na so so coming soon, when are we going live broo?
we're live baby...drop your link around MI and SC for pickup.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
hillsway:
we're live baby...drop your link around MI and SC for pickup.

Abeg drop your contact.. I go like WhatsApp you
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
hillsway:
by learning on the job,"do understand clearly that my fund is what I meant",once the items get down,you sure would come share your testimony.If ladyf ain't credible enough for you , I doubt who else will.

"Atlanta Georgia pickup coming up soon"

Interested in this
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
1dorzine:

Abeg drop your contact.. I go like WhatsApp you
+2348154156864
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shipped : Friday 4th August,picked up Thursday 10th 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by africanman85: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
hillsway:
Toshiba satellite 1tb 8gb ram.

Shipped by @ laredojohn,via eBay drop off.

In letgo and offerup, do I pay d customer and u do d pickup or send d link to u and pay d naira equivalent ? If I have to follow d later option, how do I prevent other buyers from getting to d seller first b4 me ?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Dc4life(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice One smiley
Following!!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
hillsway:
Toshiba satellite 1tb 8gb ram.

Shipped by @ laredojohn,via eBay drop off.

You are coming up by number... But lessen your tutorials and list cities available for pickup on the first page, numbers to contact, and mode of payment.....
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
africanman85:
In letgo and offerup, do I pay d customer and u do d pickup or send d link to u and pay d naira equivalent ? If I have to follow d later option, how do I prevent other buyers from getting to d seller first b4 me ?

On OfferUp or letgo,you are expected to chat up the seller on an agreed price(do request for his/her mobile number),after which you get back @ me to help cost the naira equivalent of the said item as well as likely date of shipping.

More item coming through.

N.B: I met laredojohn face2face today in his apartment and I can tell you all for sure,that this guy has got the fear of God(na your money so him gats respect you).
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Temihatz(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2017
My offerup is asking me to verify my mobile number. How will I verify it without a US number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox / Premium Notebooks And Gaming Laptops Above 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.